• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Cutting Ketamine with Vanilla Extract?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Was I lied to those many years ago or do people like actually cut their ketamine with vanilla extract?
I feel like it would turn real sticky (if ur doing the plate over pot method), and would give you some nasty burgers.

Has anyone heard of people doing this?

I'd rather think you'd be able to tell if people did this. People do this? Gross. Is it supposed to be a cute marketing thing? Sounds awful and possibly abrasive to the nose, certainly not good for needle users. Ketamine usually gets cut with fairly benign stuff (MSG). The notorious "blue K" was supposedly not so much a marketing trick a la Breaking Bad (which it preceded by a good number of years) but an artifact of how the ketamine was smuggled. I detest cute marketing for drugs that actually involves interfering with the substance. If you need to be cute that use spiderman bags or whatever.

I'd rather think you'd be able to tell if people did this. People do this? Gross. Is it supposed to be a cute marketing thing? Sounds awful and possibly abrasive to the nose, certainly not good for needle users. Ketamine usually gets cut with fairly benign stuff (MSG). The notorious "blue K" was supposedly not so much a marketing trick a la Breaking Bad (which it preceded by a good number of years) but an artifact of how the ketamine was smuggled. I detest cute marketing for drugs that actually involves interfering with the substance. If you need to be cute that use spiderman bags or whatever.
It was a thing back home. Like the people I was hanging around with couldn't wait to get a bottle, pour on plate and mix in vanilla extract. at the time I thought that was how it was done.

I detest cute marketing for drugs that actually involves interfering with the substance. If you need to be cute that use spiderman bags or whatever.
Once my K package had a cute kitty cat face drawn on the bag.

i literally had somebody cut my ketamine with flour lol you could feel it get clogged in ur nose

I’d go for the ones that market mind-blowing quality. But that doesn’t seem to be a thing. Why can’t drug production be like German automotive engineering?

I’d go for the ones that market mind-blowing quality. But that doesn’t seem to be a thing. Why can’t drug production be like German automotive engineering?
theres alot of good ketamine around the dutch s-isomer stuff is really fucking good. I had really good ketamine up till the last one i got in nov last year.

I am for real guys, dudes would wait on picking up vials of Ketaset just so they can mix it like I had mentioned earlier. and I swore that is how u used ketamine lol.

I bet no one believes me :( it must be a southern thing?? I will have to get my BL friend to come and vouch for this.

But yea, thought maybe others did that lmao.

If someone had ever sold me flavored K I would've been fit to whoop their ass tbh

If someone had ever sold me flavored K I would've been fit to whoop their ass tbh
Well I hear what you are saying, but coming from like a dude in his mid-teens trying vanilla extract ketmaine was actually one of the highlights of my teen-hood.

I used to store My ket in Swedish snus (oral tobacco pouches) packages.
I used a liquirice flavor so My ket tasted like it aswell.

Had a nice punch to it actually and made it nicer to snort.

I have never used Ketamine or any disassociative drugs so I guess people do this to mask the chemical taste of Ketamine?

I know with PCP, or angel dust, wet, sherm, dips, loveboat, etc. dealers will put it on parsley, mint leaves, or dip a menthol cigarette like a Newport or Kool in the liquid PCP. My friends that smoked angel dust on pot said how the pot it was put onto makes the Mexican brick weed schwag seem like super high quality marijuana, and that it reaks of chemicals from the PCP.

You know I am not a big black market drug user at all. However reading posts here the garbage that is passed off as MDMA, Ketamine Speed, Heroin and all other drug classics is pretty sad. I would think that in 2021 it would be a race for quality where one dealer or outfit attempting to provide the most pure and unadulterated substance. But it seems the opposite happened with everything except say psychedelics and cannabis. I wonder when that will change. I think we all should demand quality and show it by not purchasing garbage. I am still baffled by how that didn't already happen.

However the OP makes a good statement. A memory from his younger drug days were the days of vanilla ketamine. I get that. As long as the other 99% of it is ketamine.

The cannabis industry has learned to sell quality, so maybe it falls in line with legalization.

I suppose you could cut k with vanillin (the active flavour compound in artificial vanilla flavouring).

vanillin is a common precursor for other pharmaceuticals and is commonly found in the labs of clandestine chemists.

One thing that could be happening is that vanillin/ other vanilla flavour compounds are leftover in the final batch. But vanillin isn't used for the synth of k and ketamine is fucking ridiculously hard to synthesize (cause of fucky isomers and stuff.).

I suppose you could cut k with vanillin (the active flavour compound in artificial vanilla flavouring).

vanillin is a common precursor for other pharmaceuticals and is commonly found in the labs of clandestine chemists.

One thing that could be happening is that vanillin/ other vanilla flavour compounds are leftover in the final batch. But vanillin isn't used for the synth of k and ketamine is fucking ridiculously hard to synthesize (cause of fucky isomers and stuff.).
cant be that hard if the dutch make hundreds of kgs of it

cant be that hard if the dutch make hundreds of kgs of it
In pharmaceutical labs on large scale it's easier but it's still pretty hard.

Isomeric shit sucks man. Similar physical properties but differing reactions fuck everything up. And dont get me started about resonance man.