• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Cutting Black Tar Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

poodle448

Bluelighter

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****​

Before going into the topic which this thread is about, I would like to make a few things clear.
The first thing I would like to state, is that as far as I'm aware, this is not a forbidden topic for this forum; If need be, I will happily delete it.
Secondly, I have always been very knowledgeable of my drugs; Before I will do any drugs, I will dedicate a minimum of two weeks beforehand to doing research.
I will read anything, and everything that I can find about the drug and I will be sure to post questions on online forums if I have any - Which is exactly what I am doing right now.
The last thing that I would like to say, which I cannot stress enougH is that my reason for asking this has NOTHING to do with selling drugs. I am just simply interested to learn about this

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****​

Recently, I have decided to move past narcotic diploids. I have been getting 3.5 grams of heroin, once a month for the last five months. I have access to the black tar heroin that comes into the United States via Mexico, as well as I have also been doing a fair amount of research on heroin. I have had no problems stumbling upon information regarding the process for cutting powder, as well as common cutting agents for it. However, when it comes to information regarding cutting tar, I cannot find anything. Would anybody be able to help me find more information about cuts used for tar, and the process of cutting tar? I would really appreciate knowing what the heroin I'm injecting into my bloodstream could include in it.

Man I really think this is going overboard for this forum. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is exactly why I posted the disclaimer before anything else. If it is, I will remove this post, without hesitation.

I'm not going to sit here and whine like some bitch about why I should be able to post this since I'm asking purely with the intention of learning about how the cutting process works, and what the common cuts are, just because I would very much appreciate knowing what the fuck I am cooking in a spoon and injecting directly into my bloodstream.

On the other hand, I am fully aware that I am the only person who will ever be able to guarantee that statement is truthful - I cannot prove to anybody here that I have no bad intentions; I also understand that despite my intentions being good, somebody else could possibly come across this thread learning from this, with opposite intentions as I. This is why I will not be shocked or throw a piss-fit if I am asked to remove this post.

I was just trying to warn you man. I understand your concern about common heroin cuts for sure. It's a big deal these days - but what really stuck out to me was the word process for cutting tar. You're not just asking about what cuts they use, but how they cut them into the heroin. Maybe you could edit your post and just ask what types of cuts are commonly found in black tar? I'm sure some other people could chime in on that, I've only ever used heroin #4. I'm not a moderator obviously so this might be okay, but the word 'process' really stuck out to me as a huge red flag. You might not have meant anything by it, but it just stuck out like a sore thumb.

Sorry, but I have to close this.
But I think it could be good to create a thread about the most harmless cutting agents for the sake of harm reduction, I'll discuss this with the other OD mods

Status
Not open for further replies.