Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

customs

ysonvs

Bluelighter
hey one question on customs at airports. How do they catch those people that swallow drugs or stick em up their rear??? do they go on how sus people are like their records or the people they know or is it the dogs.

cheers

Last edited:
most searches are random... some people get searched, some dont.. however the dogs are an effective tool for detection of substances.. and those dogs are bloody accurate.. i went to the middle east for a couple of weeks and was smoking hash, at one stage i put the hash in my backpack.. i used the same bag for travelling xcept the hash wasnt in there, but the dog was able to sniff the remaining hash smell that was on the bag... i was asked to empty much bag, nothing was there though...

yea but wat if it's inside you??? or up your ass. how do the dogs smell that???

Having 2 or 3 fat condoms of coke or smack in your body does tend to make some people perspire. If they (customs) think (find traces, or have other suspicions) that you're carrying drugs, they'll make you shit into a big glass toilet. Either that or simply examine your work 8(

How dodgy is that really? Like what are the chances of the condom bursting in your gut, and how long before your stomach acid eats away at it and you start digesting it?

We'd all probably be surprised at how often it's done. Not only that, but also how seemingly easy it is for some people, and how infrequently condoms are reported to burst. I guess the main prerequisites would be an excellent digestion and stomach (2 different things) together with superior muscle and reflex control. Did I say lots [?] of guts?

As fasting is considered important before such an undertaking, I have heard ghastly stories concerning hemorrhoids coming along with the passings of said materials; hash perhaps being the worst in this regard 8o

I propose some kind of a tribute, perhaps a televised ceremony to give gratitude to these shit-shovellers. Graciously peering & sorting through human excrement for the good of the community.

... I know someone who found what he's sure was a pubic hair from a piece of hash. But did this come from the bum of the smuggler, or from the farmer's intent, or unhygienic work practices?:p

after that, I can never hear a piece of hash crackle without fearing another world travelled pubic hair may have entered the lungs of an unsuspecting smoker ;)

so what if one was to put a small supply of drugs and put it in condom and stuck it up there ass for like maybe lets say for intince a 4 hr flight. what are the chances of that person gettin caught

I guess you could always do a trial run and walk around your home with stuff up your arse, to check if you do break out in a sweat and rah rah. I guess you have to weigh up the risk of what you are doing and whether the risk of getting caught is actually worth what you are doing...

but would ya get caught if it didn't burst or nofin and you weren't sus

you seem to be basically asking "will i get caught if i try and smuggle drugs up my ass", I'm assuming a personal supply for a holiday. nothing like some drug trafficing charges to start off a good holiday. are you really that dependent on the drugs that you couldnt go without?

close close but still no cigar. fuck no i ain't stickin shit up my ass. it has absoulutely nothin to do with dependance. i'm just followin guidelines and tryin to ask a question about drugs on a site that is all bout dat so i don't see a problem

Both ends are used

....most serious smugglers swallow the condoms. That way customs may have to keep you a day or so if they're suspecting of your reasons for traveling.

The difficulty arises if a condom breaks, for it's impossible to do anything about it. If it contains coke, heroin, mdma, or other highly toxic drug (in that quantity) and you're still alive when the plane lands, you'll be charged if you survive.

Arse smugglers are generally smaller or personal user smugglers. Serious ones, from all I've heard, use the gulp and swallow method. There's probably something on the microgram site about this.