Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Customs regulation in Melbourne

ashaman

Bluelighter
Hi. im coming to australia on friday. The problem is, i want to take 150 tablets of piracetam which is a nootropic to australia. would this thing get confiscated?
Thanks in advance!

This is more a drug question in nature so I'm gonna shot it off to the experts of ADD

thanks haste :) ahh i forgot, do you get drug tested? i've taken K and LSA recently, last weekend. maybe im just paranoid.

There were some posts in this forum not all that long ago about Piracetam. If you do a search you will be able to come up with a couple threads, and if i recall corectly a couple of the most recent threads touched on the legal status of Piracetam in Australia. They will be able to give you a reasonable answer, but i dont actually think they talked about bringing it into the country with you if you fly over here.

Have a look anyway, you might be able to find a bit of useful information in them.

Ah, i'm bored so i did some of the searching for you. These are a couple of threads that might be of interest. Still do a search for yourself as there are still quite a few other threads that talk about Piracetam and might be useful for you.

Importing 'Therapeutic Medicine' From Overseas
Piracetam - does it work??

I am 90% sure that you would be ok bringing it in, i was going ot buy some online and have it shipped to me so i dont see what the difference would be. Its just another "smart drug".