Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

customs penalities

sephrioth

Bluelighter
if i was to import something under appendix B of the controlled substance act and it was to be found by customs, wat will thier penality be? would it simply be a confiscation of the package and a letter notifying me why, or would i face a fine/jail terms?

another quick question, does anyone know if sniffer dogs can detect research chems? my mate got sniffed at an event with 20 2C-B pills and the dogs didnt pick up on it.

thanking in advance - Pete

Originally posted by sephrioth
if i was to import something under appendix B of the controlled substance act and it was to be found by customs, wat will thier penality be? would it simply be a confiscation of the package and a letter notifying me why, or would i face a fine/jail terms?

It would depend what Schedule the substance was, and how much you ordered. If it is a small amount of a listed pharmaceutical you will get a letter from customs that warns of prosecution if you are caught again. This guy ordered ephedrine from overseas which can be used as an amphetamine precursor, and got a knock at the door. If you order anything that is a higher schedule than a pharmaceutical, you probably should be prepared for the worst.

another quick question, does anyone know if sniffer dogs can detect research chems? my mate got sniffed at an event with 20 2C-B pills and the dogs didnt pick up on it.

Dogs can smell it, but they need to be trained to react to it - that is inform the handler. Perhaps it was not trained to react to 2CB?

Dogs can sense odours at concentrations nearly 100 million times lower than humans can. They can detect one drop of blood in five quarts of water! Sniffing the bare sidewalk may seem crazy, but it yields a wealth of information to your dog, whether it's the scent of the poodle next door or a whiff of the bacon sandwich someone dropped last week.

Source

Last edited:
^^^ thanks for the info CBM

to be more specific, i was interested in ordering 2C-I (somewhere between 200 and 500 mg's) which is actually the analouge laws

Last edited:
i was actually thinking about this the other week. does anyone know what sorta drugs dogs are trained to sniff for?

^They can be trained to detect any drug. Some drugs would be harder to train for and cost alot more money, that's the only reason that every dog can't detect every drug IIRC.

Interesting point. The is very little anyone can do to detect LSD. Especially since it is active in such small quantities, it can be transported with minimal issues. Plus it has no odour, thus sniffer dogs cannot detect it.

;)

I wonder whether 2C-B does have odour though. Will have to check it out.

has anyone tried to order Salvia divinorum in Aust? I am hoping the sniffer dog havent been trained to pick it up yet ;)

notneo: yeh i know they can only detect what they've been trained for, but what i wanted to know was.. what are most of the dogs these days trained to detect?

I reckon most of the officers that are holding the dog's leashes are trained to watch very carefully to detect people who shit themselves when a sniffer dog comes and sniffs them...

BT ;)

i got sniffed last w/e with shit on me i crapped my pants (didnt show it on the outside tho) it sniffed my leg and continued walking

i had like 2 pills and 2 2C-B pills on me so that bigger amount, but if they are able to detect such minute amounts i wonder why i didnt get busted ???

Dogs dont detect only large amounts, they can quite easily detect a single pill.

You just may have been lucky in that the dogs attention was on something else.

From my understanding Dogs are mainly trained to sniff out Pot , Coke and Harry. But can also pick up the sent of safrole from pills. So there is never going to be an absolute shore way to beat them, just not take them out with you or pray that you dont get caught!