• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Currently out of Sertraline (Zoloft), Chlorpromazine (Thorazine), Dihydrocodeine and Diazepam (Valium) and having Suicidal Ideation; PLEASE help

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I'm feeling very depressed with some anxiety. I also keep seeing people walking around my house out of the corner of my eye (people with grevious injuries that should obviously be dead) and there's voices in my head telling me to die.
I have DXM, chlorphenamine, Cyclizine, Trazodone and Quetiapine...would taking a lot of those help?
I do have two diazepam left but I'm trying to keep them for a panic attack.

I'm feeling very depressed with some anxiety. I also keep seeing people walking around my house out of the corner of my eye (people with grevious injuries that should obviously be dead) and there's voices in my head telling me to die.
I have DXM, chlorphenamine, Cyclizine, Trazodone and Quetiapine...would taking a lot of those help?
I do have two diazepam left but I'm trying to keep them for a panic attack.
Why are you out of your medicine? Are you able to call your doctor for a refill or an emergency appointment? Are you schizophrenic or are hallucinations completely new to you?

Go to the emergency room now. Call an ambulance if you have to. Stopping several medications cold turkey is extremely dangerous.

Is there anyone here who knows OP personally?

Why are you out of your medicine? Are you able to call your doctor for a refill or an emergency appointment? Are you schizophrenic or are hallucinations completely new to you?

Go to the emergency room now. Call an ambulance if you have to. Stopping several medications cold turkey is extremely dangerous.

Is there anyone here who knows OP personally?

The diazepam doesn't come from my doctor. I'm really worried about seizure for that.
For my other meds, I was supposed to get them sent to me Yesterday morning but nothing then or today (9:40pm now Out Of Hours). Will spent the entire day on the phone to my doctors/pharmacy if that's what it takes to get the rest (I'm mostly agoraphobic so I use the phone to contact them and they (are supposed to) deliver my prescriptions that day.

The diazepam doesn't come from my doctor. I'm really worried about seizure for that.
For my other meds, I was supposed to get them sent to me Yesterday morning but nothing then or today (9:40pm now Out Of Hours). Will spent the entire day on the phone to my doctors/pharmacy if that's what it takes to get the rest (I'm mostly agoraphobic so I use the phone to contact them and they (are supposed to) deliver my prescriptions that day.
Are you doing better today?

Are you doing better today?

Mygrandad came and gave me a strip of 30mg Codeine Phosphates and my mum gave me a Bisoprolol (Beta Blocker) so that was great.
The pharmacist came and delivered my Sertraline 50's, my Sertraline 100s and my Dihydrocodeine this morning.
Having people around you (particularly your family and medical professionals) who are sympathetic to your dependence on certain medications

So YES, things are much better today thanks :)
Still only have 10mg Diazepam (Valium) left which really worries me but anything else is sorted

Thanks for caring!
🥰

Had happen to me had to rattle for two days coldgurkey off morphine 169mg fifteen mg Valium and 600mg pregabs luckily it was weekend and the walk in doctors have then me straight away.
Can you ring police tell a white lie say got stolen sndget a crime reference nunbrribyonnot been prescribed replacements before they should do it

Call your doctor now and tell him/her the severity of your symptoms and what is occurring. A good doctor would recognize this as an emergency and hopefully help you as soon as possible. Sometimes they do suspect foul play, but this situation sounds quite serious.

Take a deep breathe and acknowledge that it's a temporary time period and find something to keep you occupied like watching shows or movies. Anyone dependent on medication always has the risk of running dry at any given moment from some obscure situation. The most important thing is that you do not hurt yourself. Think of it as an acid-trip gone wrong! Remind yourself that it's very temporary, and endure every minute the best you can until it passes.

Edit: Saw your last post. Glad ur alive lol

Last edited:
Mygrandad came and gave me a strip of 30mg Codeine Phosphates and my mum gave me a Bisoprolol (Beta Blocker) so that was great.
The pharmacist came and delivered my Sertraline 50's, my Sertraline 100s and my Dihydrocodeine this morning.
Having people around you (particularly your family and medical professionals) who are sympathetic to your dependence on certain medications

So YES, things are much better today thanks :)
Still only have 10mg Diazepam (Valium) left which really worries me but anything else is sorted

Thanks for caring!
🥰
I am glad you're doing better!