Cycle Advice Currently at a Detox facility - Steroids seem fairly safe ..

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Well guys unfortunately my drug use got the best of me but fortunately I am alive and getting sober.

I just wanted to mention the last 3-4 years I have basically non stop ran around 400-600 mg of test E / sustanon, Tren / Deca at 200-400 mg a week and throw in some anavar, dianabol, arimidex, etc ...

On top of some serious stimulant, alcohol, benzo and opiate abuse...

I’m still pretty young but they said my EKG looks perfectly normal, my bloodwork all looks good and healthy besides for slight increase in liver values which can be expected with my drugs of abuse....

It’s gonna be hard to put the steroids down forever I really feel they have helped me tremendously and aren’t nearly as dangerous as the media makes them out to be.

disclaimer: I am 26 and who knows the hat could drop at any time, please don’t take this thread as a free pass to go shoot 1000 mg of Tren into your ass.

Get well man. Being on trt may be beneficial for mental health reasons so you don't end up with the emotional roller-coaster that is low test lol. Also mildly stimulates mu opioid receptors so it can help with that as well. Won't make you high as we all know, but tickling them a bit will soften that part of PAWS. I know having started gear use after being clean for like 3 years (IV heroin addict), a lot of my desire to use was lifted after that and a lot of my mental health issues like chronic depression was alleviated.

You'd be surprised how much better your results would be if you'd cruise. Tolerance/desensitization is real. Take 3-5 months on 100-150mg long ester test per week. You'd be shocked at the gains from 500mg test alone after that. Easier said than done. Good luck

Tren long term is like MDMA long term. It can get really dark really fast after the initial honeymoon period. There are some horror stories out there of people doing 500mg tren/week for multiple years and ending up with serious issues, both mental and physical. Take care of yourself, bud

That's quite A LOT of gear you are using. Anything beyond 500mg of Test (any ester) on it's own needs serious evaluation. And then when you throw in extra compounds it becomes about essentially playing your own performance coach and asking yourself why these particular compounds are needed. I'll bet you would find out that if people actually evaluated their steroid use, 90% of their cycle would be overkill. I'm applying this to casual, non-competitive everyday folk. If you're eyeballing subjective benefits based on simply how you feel, you're heading down the wrong path. You can feel great at 150mg of Test E every week. It's a scientifically proven protocol called TRT. You can feel great on one compound. If it's 'feels' you're after I would say be very careful because steroids are not 'feels' substances, they are performance enhancing drugs and they are serious business. Everytime you inject steroids you are interfering with the biological makeup of your body, and not in the same way you smoke some weed with friends. You are taking away natural production of something critical to your health and wellbeing and then swapping it for the same hormone you get in a bottle. This is a huge risk in and of itself. You are compromising your body to get more of something your body already produces but then taking what it does already produce (called HPTA shutdown) and replacing it was synthethic hormones probably made in a bath tub somewhere by an underground lab. In that process you are making serious changes to your body, something that eventually can become permanant in that the changes you make may change the way your body works forever, especially in the male hormone area. This is not good news man. Now? Maybe it seems great. Later? Do you want to be in your forties and having to inject steroids just to function? What will the 'feels' be like when you cannot live your life without needing a vial wherever you go to make you feel normal?

This is why steroids ARE dangerous. And it's okay to admit it. They do not pose immediate harms to people like other drugs and their effects are different to other drugs in that they devastate communities and the affects are everywhere you look, but they are dangerous in that they do something to your body basically no other drug can do in the same way, and that's interfere with the very makeup of your physical existence. So yeah, it's pretty big. People don't realize that because they inject it and everything seems fine, even better. But they are bringing themselves closer to making long term changes to their body every single time they take it and the risk increases the longer you use them. The prolonged use of steroids is what becomes a slow destructive force that happens behind the scenes. This is a big difference between whipped up hysteria and stigma from superficial propaganda, and the actual facts.

I've used all sorts of compounds and have been taking gear for nearly 7 years so not a lifetime but long enough to have got my feet wet. I already feel the difference now between being off cycle and on cycle. Life is noticeably different. What I'm seeking is the high, not just the benefits of what taking steroids brings in terms of gym gains etc. And that's also one of the dangerous components to steroids. They are seriously addictive. And with addiction comes harms, obviously. And when you get to this point, you crave the up instead of the down and here you are right down addiction avenue only you're looking at yourself and seeing lower testosterone you and most of the time not accepting what you see. It's not about that extra 20kg on the bench press anymore. It's not about a few more lbs of LBM. It's about the fix; what they do psychologically to you, emotionally, mentally. Now you're in a whole new realm but many people deny this and simply pretend everything is about the gym and achieving some goal but deep down, there are much more darker forces at work pushing them to take these drugs that go beyond entering a gym and lifting weight.

I'm now on 150mg every week. I up the dose for a few months to a maximum of 300mg every 3 days, thats my max. Most of the time I just do 300mg a week instead. Then I reduce back down to 150mg. I've been on 800mg+ cycles, 1000mg+ cycles, orals, seriously strong compounds etc. It did nothing for me. Sure I felt different but it wasn't real. A man who HAS to live on 1000mg of steroids every week and fools himself into believing he is healthy and normal for not being able to live life without them is already in a bad place. And I've been there and faced that truth. I now ask - For what? Not much, in all honesty. For the 'feels' if I'm being brutally honest. I took SERIOUS amounts of steroids for the 'feels'. That's absurd when you see it for how it is. I'm actually sacrificing my own natural functioning of my body for a high dose hit of steroids. I'd rather risk serious heart problems, destroy my natural production of testosterone, put strain on my entire body - just so I can get a fix. And so when you see it like that, it's a serious addiction and has serious consequences.

Looking at the brief details of your cycle, you're on anywhere from 800mg-1000mg every week. Maybe even more, maybe 1100-1300mg with orals involved. Unless you are a competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter, strongman, strength athlete - what has an average user of steroids got to do with such a HUGE cycle? Unless you're jacked, bench pressing 200kg+, squatting 300kg+, deadlifting 300kg+ etc you really have no need to be on such a heavy cycle. There are NO benefits at this dose, but they are way more risks, way more. Plus you are WASTING the compounds because above a certain point they don't provide differing effects. I'm on 150mg a week right now and I can take 300mg of just one compound and get ALL the effects you are getting at 800mg and beyond. You are drinking several bottles of vodka to get the same effect that a few shots can give, plus you're still conscious and able to function. There are people weighing 100kg+ of sheer muscle mass who take cycles like this, many of them who are competing.

Be very careful. It's a very serious path you are taking and unless there is a gold medal at the end of it, a contract with sponsors worth tens maybe even hundreds of thousands of (your currency here), reaching the hall of fame, getting to a pro/elite level etc you have to ask yourself WHY EXACTLY are you taking these drugs? The answer will likely be quite humbling, as it has been for me, and it's answering that call when it comes down the line and choosing to do the right thing. For me that meant no longer going beyond 600mg a week ever again. 600mg being an extreme dose now, not a flirtation with the dawn of yet more dosing. That's the ceiling. Not that I have had serious side effects, you don't need to look that far to see the reality of steroid abuse in society and the damage is causes. It's not as blatant as other street drugs but the damage is pretty shocking, especially after prolonged use. It becomes a case of asking yourself whether reaching 40-50 and beyond is what you want and when you get there, do you want to be there with some advanced stage illness that can come as a result of taking them. Some do fine. Some don't. The risks are increased every week, month, year you abuse steroids at extreme levels like you are doing.

Edit: Also bare in mind we live in a world nowadays that puts OVERKILL at the top of our priorities. Why take this normal Monster energy drink when you can have 200MG+ MORE CAFFEINE!!!???? Why have just one coffee when you can have 10+ IN ONE SINGLE SERVING???!!! Why just take 300mg of Test E when you can have a SUPER HIGH STRENGTH MULTI ESTER!!!???? Why have normal size when you can have SUPERSIZE???!!! Why have 150mg of MDMA in a pill when you can have 300-400MG!!!!???? The consequences of living in a society like this are quite apparent when you look at how it affects people. Supersize meals are great once in a blue moon, right? Who actually lives on supersize meals everyday and isn't competing and utilizing all that energy? Then look at the aftermath of those that DO live a lifestyle like that who can't handle it. It's no different with steroids. We live in an excessive society that only thinks of the short term while we are expertly marketed way beyond what we will ever need. Who benefits? Really?

Take care man :)

Last edited:
That's quite A LOT of gear you are using. Anything beyond 500mg of Test (any ester) on it's own needs serious evaluation. And then when you throw in extra compounds it becomes about essentially playing your own performance coach and asking yourself why these particular compounds are needed. I'll bet you would find out that if people actually evaluated their steroid use, 90% of their cycle would be overkill. I'm applying this to casual, non-competitive everyday folk. If you're eyeballing subjective benefits based on simply how you feel, you're heading down the wrong path. You can feel great at 150mg of Test E every week. It's a scientifically proven protocol called TRT. You can feel great on one compound. If it's 'feels' you're after I would say be very careful because steroids are not 'feels' substances, they are performance enhancing drugs and they are serious business. Everytime you inject steroids you are interfering with the biological makeup of your body, and not in the same way you smoke some weed with friends. You are taking away natural production of something critical to your health and wellbeing and then swapping it for the same hormone you get in a bottle. This is a huge risk in and of itself. You are compromising your body to get more of something your body already produces but then taking what it does already produce (called HPTA shutdown) and replacing it was synthethic hormones probably made in a bath tub somewhere by an underground lab. In that process you are making serious changes to your body, something that eventually can become permanant in that the changes you make may change the way your body works forever, especially in the male hormone area. This is not good news man. Now? Maybe it seems great. Later? Do you want to be in your forties and having to inject steroids just to function? What will the 'feels' be like when you cannot live your life without needing a vial wherever you go to make you feel normal?

This is why steroids ARE dangerous. And it's okay to admit it. They do not pose immediate harms to people like other drugs and their effects are different to other drugs in that they devastate communities and the affects are everywhere you look, but they are dangerous in that they do something to your body basically no other drug can do in the same way, and that's interfere with the very makeup of your physical existence. So yeah, it's pretty big. People don't realize that because they inject it and everything seems fine, even better. But they are bringing themselves closer to making long term changes to their body every single time they take it and the risk increases the longer you use them. The prolonged use of steroids is what becomes a slow destructive force that happens behind the scenes. This is a big difference between whipped up hysteria and stigma from superficial propaganda, and the actual facts.

I've used all sorts of compounds and have been taking gear for nearly 7 years so not a lifetime but long enough to have got my feet wet. I already feel the difference now between being off cycle and on cycle. Life is noticeably different. What I'm seeking is the high, not just the benefits of what taking steroids brings in terms of gym gains etc. And that's also one of the dangerous components to steroids. They are seriously addictive. And with addiction comes harms, obviously. And when you get to this point, you crave the up instead of the down and here you are right down addiction avenue only you're looking at yourself and seeing lower testosterone you and most of the time not accepting what you see. It's not about that extra 20kg on the bench press anymore. It's not about a few more lbs of LBM. It's about the fix; what they do psychologically to you, emotionally, mentally. Now you're in a whole new realm but many people deny this and simply pretend everything is about the gym and achieving some goal but deep down, there are much more darker forces at work pushing them to take these drugs that go beyond entering a gym and lifting weight.

I'm now on 150mg every week. I up the dose for a few months to a maximum of 300mg every 3 days, thats my max. Most of the time I just do 300mg a week instead. Then I reduce back down to 150mg. I've been on 800mg+ cycles, 1000mg+ cycles, orals, seriously strong compounds etc. It did nothing for me. Sure I felt different but it wasn't real. A man who HAS to live on 1000mg of steroids every week and fools himself into believing he is healthy and normal for not being able to live life without them is already in a bad place. And I've been there and faced that truth. I now ask - For what? Not much, in all honesty. For the 'feels' if I'm being brutally honest. I took SERIOUS amounts of steroids for the 'feels'. That's absurd when you see it for how it is. I'm actually sacrificing my own natural functioning of my body for a high dose hit of steroids. I'd rather risk serious heart problems, destroy my natural production of testosterone, put strain on my entire body - just so I can get a fix. And so when you see it like that, it's a serious addiction and has serious consequences.

Looking at the brief details of your cycle, you're on anywhere from 800mg-1000mg every week. Maybe even more, maybe 1100-1300mg with orals involved. Unless you are a competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter, strongman, strength athlete - what has an average user of steroids got to do with such a HUGE cycle? Unless you're jacked, bench pressing 200kg+, squatting 300kg+, deadlifting 300kg+ etc you really have no need to be on such a heavy cycle. There are NO benefits at this dose, but they are way more risks, way more. Plus you are WASTING the compounds because above a certain point they don't provide differing effects. I'm on 150mg a week right now and I can take 300mg of just one compound and get ALL the effects you are getting at 800mg and beyond. You are drinking several bottles of vodka to get the same effect that a few shots can give, plus you're still conscious and able to function. There are people weighing 100kg+ of sheer muscle mass who take cycles like this, many of them who are competing.

Be very careful. It's a very serious path you are taking and unless there is a gold medal at the end of it, a contract with sponsors worth tens maybe even hundreds of thousands of (your currency here), reaching the hall of fame, getting to a pro/elite level etc you have to ask yourself WHY EXACTLY are you taking these drugs? The answer will likely be quite humbling, as it has been for me, and it's answering that call when it comes down the line and choosing to do the right thing. For me that meant no longer going beyond 600mg a week ever again. 600mg being an extreme dose now, not a flirtation with the dawn of yet more dosing. That's the ceiling. Not that I have had serious side effects, you don't need to look that far to see the reality of steroid abuse in society and the damage is causes. It's not as blatant as other street drugs but the damage is pretty shocking, especially after prolonged use. It becomes a case of asking yourself whether reaching 40-50 and beyond is what you want and when you get there, do you want to be there with some advanced stage illness that can come as a result of taking them. Some do fine. Some don't. The risks are increased every week, month, year you abuse steroids at extreme levels like you are doing.

Edit: Also bare in mind we live in a world nowadays that puts OVERKILL at the top of our priorities. Why take this normal Monster energy drink when you can have 200MG+ MORE CAFFEINE!!!???? Why have just one coffee when you can have 10+ IN ONE SINGLE SERVING???!!! Why just take 300mg of Test E when you can have a SUPER HIGH STRENGTH MULTI ESTER!!!???? Why have normal size when you can have SUPERSIZE???!!! Why have 150mg of MDMA in a pill when you can have 300-400MG!!!!???? The consequences of living in a society like this are quite apparent when you look at how it affects people. Supersize meals are great once in a blue moon, right? Who actually lives on supersize meals everyday and isn't competing and utilizing all that energy? Then look at the aftermath of those that DO live a lifestyle like that who can't handle it. It's no different with steroids. We live in an excessive society that only thinks of the short term while we are expertly marketed way beyond what we will ever need. Who benefits? Really?

I think this is basically the most detailed and nuanced response we can get in this thread lol

I appreciate the advice but honestly my life has been a drug addicted shit show.

If 500 mg of test, a healthy diet and a gym routine keeps me from shooting heroin and cocaine into my veins I’m sure my quality of life will be drastically better.

Steroids were addicting to me at first but you can’t compare it to a heroin, methadone, or crack addiction. I’ve been off 40 days and I don’t plan on touching them till I’m 6 months to a year clean

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
As did I. I can say that recovering from them while not easy at all was doable. They were all pretty easy except the opioids, years on methadone.

Recovering from abusing test trenand others took a long long time to feel normal again, and then I ended up using them again. I suspect it was mostly thr tren. Pretty much accepted ill be on trt. If you must PEDs id just use test. Its long term tren and deca use id worry about.

I know what you mean though, a little test and gym everyday helps keep me clean, among many other aspects of my recovery. Without the gym though or exercise in general I probably could never stay clean.

I wasn't coming at you, but people would be surprised what years or decades of harsh PEDs will do to the brain and body.

As did I. I can say that recovering from them while not easy at all was doable. They were all pretty easy except the opioids, years on methadone.

Recovering from abusing test trenand others took a long long time to feel normal again, and then I ended up using them again. I suspect it was mostly thr tren. Pretty much accepted ill be on trt. If you must PEDs id just use test. Its long term tren and deca use id worry about.

I know what you mean though, a little test and gym everyday helps keep me clean, among many other aspects of my recovery. Without the gym though or exercise in general I probably could never stay clean.

I wasn't coming at you, but people would be surprised what years or decades of harsh PEDs will do to the brain and body.

You’re good thank you brother. I agree Tren did change things for me hopefully just time and test will restore everything.

But yes those Tren and Deca are another level of body modification in all aspects.

But you are right, you never want to permanently mess your body or brain up.

My buddy is lost forever on an acid trip. It’s sad.

But yes those Tren and Deca are another level of body modification in all aspects.

But you are right, you never want to permanently mess your body or brain up.

I feel different now, as I'm sure I mentioned in my previous comments. People will tell you that the body modification is well and good but the abuse creeps up, even if it's not as bad as other drugs in the way it does creep up. In a way I'am messed up because of the gear. If I don't inject it every week at the latest I go cold turkey just like anything else, except I'm going cold turkey from the actual hormones I shut down through my own steroid use. I have to scramble to source my underground labs that I trust and then hopefully nothing f*cks up along the way. I've got bruising on my left glute because I can't pin my right side cause my left hand is useless at doing the job and so there's a small lump (fortunately not infected) that is basically scar tissue that will be there forever until I choose to come off and manage my life without TRT (which as I said, I can do but it's by no means a walk in the park and I'm a different person completely). That takes 6-12 months to heal completely until my left ass check is as smooth and naturally rounded as a babys bottom. If I wear tight clothing ie gym gear that fits tight I have to be careful my lump doesn't become too obvious if I'm squatting which means I have to take my hoodie and wrap it around my waist and pretend I want it there (when I don't) just so it puts another few layers between the lump and it being seen. Then you've got graying of the hair too. After prolonged use I started going gray, and this is essentially increased androgenic activity in your body which is responsible for all the male characteristics and so your body is essentially accelerating with age due to high androgen levels. Fortunately I don't have a predisposition to balding like a lot of guys do otherwise that would be on it's way, or even here already. You've got the acne as well which is obvious to anyone who knows just a tiny bit about steroids. And when it keeps on coming, it scars and those scars are there for a long time. I still have scars from my first outbreak 6 years ago. Even when I'm off gear completely, you can see the 'blemish' type marks on my back where the scarring from the acne is. And then there's the obvious downfall of losing strength, size, mass, everything when you come off. That sucks. And that DOES mess with you, especially if you base who you are on what you achieved through steroid use (which is superficial and it will fade away and show you just how superficial it is when you come off the stuff, as it has done to me everytime). I was sqautting 170kg+ at 70kg bodyweight for 5 reps years ago and was almost at 100kg barbell shoulder press, around 180kg deadlift. By no means AMAZING stats but above average. Come off and.... goodbye 170kg squat. Goodbye 100kg barbell shoulder press. It's impossible to maintain without it.

The first cycle changed me, albeit superficially compared to now. After that I made an unwritten agreement with myself that like this stuff and I'll keep taking it. 7 years later and I'm just about over that 'adventure'. Now I'm on straight TRT and if another compound comes into the mix I have to convince myself as if I was a doctor as to why I need it and 99% of the time doctor me denies the prescription. Dose stays around 150mg for most of the year, might up it to 300-400mg if I'm strength training and want to put some mass on. Nothing more.

I guess you have to get over that experimentation phase when gear is cool and it's providing the "Wow. Look at me! Look how much I've changed! I feel good about myself" and you can't see beyond the actual use of the steroids themselves and look at the person taking them. I'm not trying to have a bash at you man, just giving my experience. I've met A LOT of people who take gear and all the guys taking well more than what they need are sick; emotionally, mentally, spiritually. They may not admit it but they all are. They are running from something. You see them in the gym and the steroids transform them into something they can actually look at in the mirror and feel good enough to actually be within themselves. But you look at some of their lives, it's not good. I've met all sorts of people and many of the 'hardcore' guys are in dark places.

It gets to you man. You think you're on top of the world and then you get to the point where no gear in the world is ever going to do what you want it to do. That's when people spiral out of control and now their steroid use is a double edged sword being pressed upon themselves. I'm at the other end of that journey and thankfully became aware of what I was doing to myself (call it a voice inside my head, I don't know) and I most definetly DID NOT benefit from any of the heavy use/abuse. It was pretty much abuse, I have to be honest. I was abusing steroids. At times I was a mess and the gear made me feel more than I ever had been able to feel in forever. The reality I managed to work out though? It wasn't actually me who was feeling more than I ever had felt before, it was the drugs that was making me feel that. And that sh*t? That IS the double edged sword that people talk about when they talk about steroid addiction and abuse. That's when you've gone too far.

As for the lifestyle involved - I'm all for that lifestyle.

Stay safe

Last edited:
I feel different now, as I'm sure I mentioned in my previous comments. People will tell you that the body modification is well and good but the abuse creeps up, even if it's not as bad as other drugs in the way it does creep up. In a way I'am messed up because of the gear. If I don't inject it every week at the latest I go cold turkey just like anything else, except I'm going cold turkey from the actual hormones I shut down through my own steroid use. I have to scramble to source my underground labs that I trust and then hopefully nothing f*cks up along the way. I've got bruising on my left glute because I can't pin my right side cause my left hand is useless at doing the job and so there's a small lump (fortunately not infected) that is basically scar tissue that will be there forever until I choose to come off and manage my life without TRT (which as I said, I can do but it's by no means a walk in the park and I'm a different person completely). That takes 6-12 months to heal completely until my left ass check is as smooth and naturally rounded as a babys bottom. If I wear tight clothing ie gym gear that fits tight I have to be careful my lump doesn't become too obvious if I'm squatting which means I have to take my hoodie and wrap it around my waist and pretend I want it there (when I don't) just so it puts another few layers between the lump and it being seen. Then you've got graying of the hair too. After prolonged use I started going gray, and this is essentially increased androgenic activity in your body which is responsible for all the male characteristics and so your body is essentially accelerating with age due to high androgen levels. Fortunately I don't have a predisposition to balding like a lot of guys do otherwise that would be on it's way, or even here already. You've got the acne as well which is obvious to anyone who knows just a tiny bit about steroids. And when it keeps on coming, it scars and those scars are there for a long time. I still have scars from my first outbreak 6 years ago. Even when I'm off gear completely, you can see the 'blemish' type marks on my back where the scarring from the acne is. And then there's the obvious downfall of losing strength, size, mass, everything when you come off. That sucks. And that DOES mess with you, especially if you base who you are on what you achieved through steroid use (which is superficial and it will fade away and show you just how superficial it is when you come off the stuff, as it has done to me everytime). I was sqautting 170kg+ at 70kg bodyweight for 5 reps years ago and was almost at 100kg barbell shoulder press, around 180kg deadlift. By no means AMAZING stats but above average. Come off and.... goodbye 170kg squat. Goodbye 100kg barbell shoulder press. It's impossible to maintain without it.

The first cycle changed me, albeit superficially compared to now. After that I made an unwritten agreement with myself that like this stuff and I'll keep taking it. 7 years later and I'm just about over that 'adventure'. Now I'm on straight TRT and if another compound comes into the mix I have to convince myself as if I was a doctor as to why I need it and 99% of the time doctor me denies the prescription. Dose stays around 150mg for most of the year, might up it to 300-400mg if I'm strength training and want to put some mass on. Nothing more.

I guess you have to get over that experimentation phase when gear is cool and it's providing the "Wow. Look at me! Look how much I've changed! I feel good about myself" and you can't see beyond the actual use of the steroids themselves and look at the person taking them. I'm not trying to have a bash at you man, just giving my experience. I've met A LOT of people who take gear and all the guys taking well more than what they need are sick; emotionally, mentally, spiritually. They may not admit it but they all are. They are running from something. You see them in the gym and the steroids transform them into something they can actually look at in the mirror and feel good enough to actually be within themselves. But you look at some of their lives, it's not good. I've met all sorts of people and many of the 'hardcore' guys are in dark places.

It gets to you man. You think you're on top of the world and then you get to the point where no gear in the world is ever going to do what you want it to do. That's when people spiral out of control and now their steroid use is a double edged sword being pressed upon themselves. I'm at the other end of that journey and thankfully became aware of what I was doing to myself (call it a voice inside my head, I don't know) and I most definetly DID NOT benefit from any of the heavy use/abuse. It was pretty much abuse, I have to be honest. I was abusing steroids. At times I was a mess and the gear made me feel more than I ever had been able to feel in forever. The reality I managed to work out though? It wasn't actually me who was feeling more than I ever had felt before, it was the drugs that was making me feel that. And that sh*t? That IS the double edged sword that people talk about when they talk about steroid addiction and abuse. That's when you've gone too far.

As for the lifestyle involved - I'm all for that lifestyle.

Stay safe

I appreciate you taking the time to write me thorough thought out responses not many do.

The only side effects I’ve noticed is large amounts of back acne; I don’t get MPB. My sex drive is down but dude I lived from 13-25 a sex crazed animal. I would be in a relationship looking for hookers and rub and tugs like an animal. It’s a good thing honestly I still love sex but dude I was a savage. It was destructive to my life.

How old were you when You started? See I’m perfectly OK with a TRT doc and pinning for life I got no problem with that.

I am certain I was low T before I ever picked up steroids. I was a skinny scronny stick figure.

My first test cycle was like Moses parting the Red Sea. I was confident, happy, overwhelmed with contentness. Sticking myself with a needle twice a week is minimal in comparison to the weak being I once was.

And honestly 40 days off I just hit the gym today and I’m still big it hasn’t left me. Just hit an hour workout and I just kicked the worst drug habit of my life

The only side effects I’ve noticed is large amounts of back acne; I don’t get MPB. My sex drive is down but dude I lived from 13-25 a sex crazed animal. I would be in a relationship looking for hookers and rub and tugs like an animal. It’s a good thing honestly I still love sex but dude I was a savage. It was destructive to my life.

How old were you when You started? See I’m perfectly OK with a TRT doc and pinning for life I got no problem with that.

I am certain I was low T before I ever picked up steroids. I was a skinny scronny stick figure.

My first test cycle was like Moses parting the Red Sea. I was confident, happy, overwhelmed with contentness. Sticking myself with a needle twice a week is minimal in comparison to the weak being I once was.

And honestly 40 days off I just hit the gym today and I’m still big it hasn’t left me. Just hit an hour workout and I just kicked the worst drug habit of my life

Sounds like you've had a positive experience so far and you've responded well to the gear, which is what anybody who knows a little about gear wants.
There could be, and will be, very different stories out there.

I started when I was around 22-23. Was in a really rough spot, homeless and living with some seriously toxic crowds through being involved in the system. Going nowhere. Had just given up pretty much every drug I was taking, including smoking cigarettes just so I wasn't like everybody else I was around. Got myself into focusing on my future and seperating myself from my environment, which included starting working out and it's from there I started doing research on strength training, bodybuilding, diet and nutrition, fitness etc. Got myself my own place and everything was on the up. After watching Pumping Iron I wondered what the f*ck would happen if I took gear after seeing Arnie and his pals slinging weight around like it was nothing. Did several months of solid research and then jumped right in. Changed my life dramatically over the course of the next few years.

I definetly have low T and so me getting on gear was bringing me closer to a healthier state and I think for anybody with low T it's like a miracle. Can't explain how special it was to feel the weight lifted off me that must have been low T and to know my ceiling had been naturally lower than most guys, which really messed me up growing up not understanding why I hadn't grown hair in all the normal places when everyone else was moving on from childhood. Where I wasn't physically up there with everyone else I did master my emotional, psychological and mental world and so I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for how my life has turned out based on what I was given from the start.

I wish you the best of luck with your journey. Just don't replace one with another, no matter how less serious it may seem. The core issues that started the first addiction is what needs to be looked at. For me I was just f*cked from a rough childhood and not knowing who the f*ck I was and so I dived into whatever I could get my hands on. I look back now and it wasn't lightyears ago (maybe 12 years ago) I was walking the street on an amphetamine temporary psychosis believing I was an undercover agent pressing the pedestrian crossing button to stop cars as part of my psychotic narrative. Sounds messed up but there's a story behind it and that story had got me to the point where I actually cared so little about myself I had taken more than enough speed for 2-3 people all by myself. I had no real friends except fake drug buddies who used me to get their fix. The story IS what counts and what needs processing and integrating. I'll never stoop that low again but without looking at the core issues, the need to escape the truth will ensure I'm always doing something that isn't in my best interests. It might not be way too much speed but it could be steroids. And at one point it was. I'm still committed to self destructive behaviour in some way or another, if I can't face what really makes me want to gear.

Thanks for opening up by the way. Appreciate you sharing your experiences :)

@finitelifeform I'm a male between the ages of 27 and 30 and have been considering some light steroid use or supplementation, as I believe my T runs low. keyword believe, I currently have basic gov-given insurance and me and traditional doctors aren't exactly two peas in a pod. I found your reply post(s) to this thread to be super insightful. I've always played with the idea of trying a 'roid cycle, but you have definitely got me taking a bigger survey of the situation than I was before.

@finitelifeform I'm a male between the ages of 27 and 30 and have been considering some light steroid use or supplementation, as I believe my T runs low. keyword believe, I currently have basic gov-given insurance and me and traditional doctors aren't exactly two peas in a pod. I found your reply post(s) to this thread to be super insightful. I've always played with the idea of trying a 'roid cycle, but you have definitely got me taking a bigger survey of the situation than I was before.

Thanks :) you can find out whether it's low by having a few tests done. I'm not sure how things work in the US (I'm in the UK) in terms of getting subscribed medication for it (the testosterone) but the way they do it is the same across the board. They take your blood and go from there. If you can't go about it that way then you can get phamaceutrical grade testosterone out there. I'd always say go for that because then you're doing it exactly the same way as you would through a doctor. Not everybody can enjoy the best quality stuff and so there's underground labs. I've used pharma grade maybe 10% of the time as pharma grade sells like hot cakes and suppliers don't restock as quickly as they do UG labs. It's good but it's expensive if you're not able to afford to pay for your cycle indefinetly that way. Out of all the underground stuff I've used, I've only ever had one really bad experience and that was through an oral that made me piss blood. Probably because I didn't drink enough water and because it was during the evening. Also probably because they were f*cked.

You can get by doing it by yourself but of course, you have to factor in the risks of self medicating based on the laws in your country. Fortunately here in the UK it's legal to possess steroids for personal use but not to supply them. Suppliers get around this by selling their gear as research chemicals and essentially selling it as not fit for human consumption, which is technically what it is because theres no stamp of approval by a governing authority saying it's safe for humans if it's made in a bath tub in a clandestine lab. I tend to agree. Research is key and then ensuring you're doing it for all the right reasons and not solely to chase the high of pumping synthetic hormones into your body. It's worth seeing things from as many angles as possible and usually you will find the people who really push steroids and talk about them so positively in the public marketplace, online and off, are most of the time addicts themselves who have not yet come to the realization that their steroid use is actually abuse and they are doing it solely because they would struggle to feel 'normal' again once they came down from their high.

It's like being a super human in many ways. Arguably it's probably true to some extent because all sports where PEDs have been used have always taken huge leaps in the potential of the athletes beyond what was once possible. You have to put much of that down to our understanding of 'supplementing' athletes and we're not just talking creatine. You also have the mental and emotional effects too which give you a huge boost because the rush of having 500mg+ of testosterone in your body when every other average male has 100-150mg is sure as sh*t going to be noticeable in those who have vastly more testosterone flowing through their bodies. The alpha characteristics involve the biological makeup of a male, of which comes down to hormones as much as anything else, particularly in animals. All sounds great...

..until you realize you're a conscious self aware thinking human being and you're actually addicted to a substance and abusing it, as well as yourself. That's when the penny drops and all that great stuff, the high, the escapism from being who you are naturally, running away from the shadow within, takes center stage. And it's there in many men who take steroids. They don't want to stop not just because they will lose their gains, they also don't want to stop because it's seems better to be high all the time on synthetic hormones and never come down and be themselves without the veil of being human and vulnerable showing itself everyday. Whether you're on TRT or a pro bodybuilder cycle, it's a thin line between taking steroids for a purpose, having a plan laid out, taking them for a genuine reason - and taking them because you're addicted to the high. Choose the former every time.

Have a good weekend! Thanks for your kind words!

I regret ever doing real cycles. To get huge and strong as all hell just to lose 30% of it when you come off.

I honestly regret ever taking steroids in general.

I was already big and stronger than most. Even on long term opioid use I still had good T levels. There was no need.

The depression anxiety and mindfuck I feel when I stop taking T is bad man. Ive stopped before and it took me half a year to recover.

I get my test by my own means and pin myself. No doctor. Not wasting the cash on that when I know the protocol myself and a vial of test is the cost of a few packs of smokes. Trt on my own is how I will always do it. Getting blood tests is cheap.

If you do it, then find a hrt doctor or ugl. Most doctors don't know anything about T and will strong you a weird protocol like injecting every two weeks and get an AI when you don't even need it. You could get lucky though and find a great doctor. I know a couple fellows with family docs who Rx 150mg test and Inject 2x a week.

If you actually have low T, then research for a couple months before jumping in. If you don't have low T, I wouldn't bother man. You can get big and juicy naturally. It just takes longer.

When you first take test and gear you feel SO good. After a few months though I feel, at least for me, it wears off. It could be different if you have low T though.