• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Current rc dissociatives

micr0

Greenlighter
Hey all, I was wondering what dissocs you guys like. I've tried DXM, Ketamine (racemic, s and r), 3-meo-pcp, deschloroketamine and methoxetamine.S/+ ketamine and mxe are my favorites with 3-meo a close second. 3-meo is a little manic for my liking but it is productive. I've heard about o-pce and ephedrine? Does anyone have some suggestions of which new (if any) dissocs are worth trying?

Hey all, I was wondering what dissocs you guys like. I've tried DXM, Ketamine (racemic, s and r), 3-meo-pcp, deschloroketamine and methoxetamine.S/+ ketamine and mxe are my favorites with 3-meo a close second. 3-meo is a little manic for my liking but it is productive. I've heard about o-pce and ephedrine? Does anyone have some suggestions of which new (if any) dissocs are worth trying?

"What should I take?" threads aren't allowed on this forum.

By "Ephedrine" you presumably mean "Ephenidine", right?
I can't really give you a straight answer (not just because of the rules, but also because I've never taken any RC disso) but FWIW, you might want to look at the "Psychedelic Drugs" subforum and check out the various "Big&Dandy"-threads on the currently available ones (O-PCE, 3-MeO-PCE, 3-HO-PCE, Deschloroketamine, Methoxyphenidine...) to make an informed choice.

By "Ephedrine" you presumably mean "Ephenidine", right?

aha yeah he must have, i was just about to post that ephedrine is a stimulant not a dissasociative, ta for clearing that up

Ephenidine sucks ass in my opinion. Some people like it but I don't. I liked mxp but it was my first dissociative, way better than diphenidide and ephenidine. And my faves are mxe and 3-meo-pcp.