• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Curious ROA OXY testing!!!!

Shortec Stublue!!

Bluelighter
Hey guys, just a quick one as I respect your opinions and experience with these matters!!!!

I have tried most routes of administration, but like to gather any new knowledge for each ones, from people who have walked the path, so I engage in each practice safely and not be wasteful. I have been prescribed OxyCodone SR (Longtec) and Oxycodone IR (Shortec) for many years on and off for my Ucerative Colitis chronic pain.

Is smoking my Oxy both safe and fun to do every now and again? I am pretty sure how to prepare for this, If it is worthwhile for a change, could you please give me a few pointers as to how you would/ do do it. TIA ?

How so bud, short lived, lower BA?

No with Almond oil @Nicomorphinist and made myself into a scrumptious dessert ????

Seriously though my friend am I to bin this idea as advised by negro? Never done it that’s all I assume it is safe of course but ask before carrying out the task, is the Bluelight lifeblood of us?

@Shortec Stublue!! You wanna bust my balls, then fine, sure it can be done (if supply is not an issue) using the following method:

Get hot water and add citric or hydrochloric acid. Add pills to hot water and dissolve. Add ammonia or sodium hydroxide + non-polar solvent (like naptha). Mix well but don't emulsify. Let sit and then use a pipette to collect all of the naptha you can. Set it aside and maybe add more naptha + collect it just to be sure you got it all.

Take naptha (which contains oxycodone freebase) and evaporate it. Passive evaporation (no heat) is probably best. Put it in a shallow dish so it has a lot of surface area and evaporate it, should take a day or two.

You should be left with flaky waxy oxycodone freebase. You can then measure out a dose using a scooper and smoke it extremely easily.

Was only joking @negrogesic mate, but most appreciated non the less. Thankyou good Sir ?

Is this the only way that is even slightly worthwhile? Crushing and sprinkling on tinfoil a no go then?

Was only joking @negrogesic mate, but most appreciated non the less. Thankyou good Sir ?

Is this the only way that is even slightly worthwhile? Crushing and sprinkling on tinfoil a no go then?

While that method might be fine in the hills of northern Kentucky or for the humble and hard working people of Appalachia, we are a civilized folk here that dont smoke crushed oxycontin...

In all seriousness its a waste in the manner you're describing (and an amusing luxury, though still a waste, in the manner in which I was describing). If you're crypto rich (like I am) its might be worth the curiosity, though you'll need the 80mg pills, or you'll be freebasing mostly binders...

Last edited:
there’s a documentary where a guy slides a blue 30mg roxy across foil like a piece of dope. it must have been a post production special effect, because i tried to do the same and it would not slide no matter how much heat i applied.

crushing and sprinkling sure as fuck isn’t going to work. why you would think that’s an option is flabbergasting.

it’s not safe. it has long been established that combusting and inhaling anything is detrimental to your health.

give it a try.

It was more a “phrase” for effect @hydroazuanacaine ?? I shall take rhe advice I have been given, and stick to my proven and successful high BA ROA’s.

Thanks guys ?14770

Last edited:
sounds tempting but i think i'll pass unless someone tells me this is gonna turn 10mg into 500

It can also smell pretty wicked too . . .

One other route of administration for oxycodone, morphine, and other narcotics is to dissolve it in purified water and use a table top nebuliser, the Durable Medical Equipment with a hose and mouthpiece (not unlike a hookah) or a face mask or nasal cannula, like they use for salbuterol and other pulmonary medications, including specially made morphine cartridges for some machines where someone can breathe in 2 mg of morphine hydrochloride in ionised water or 4.5‰ or 2.25‰ saline, though I prefer to make my own more concentrated narcotic solutions, morphine and its closer relatives in particular, set it up, and take a hit every 10 seconds or so -- unlike some methods of smoking opium, it is possible to achieve more or less zero loss of drug with good technique, I do know one person who mixes her hydromorphone with salbuterol and methylphenidate this way to help with shortness of breath and so on . . ..

^^^^I could be wrong but I believe the Oxycodone Nebula is an emission nebula somewhere near N44 in the large magellanic cloud

Definetly do not smoke oxycodone kids. And remember, rectal has a tmax of 2-4 hours(though it lasts longer)

Swallow or snorting are your safest bets