• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Curious about hydrocodone tolerance

DylanS4C

Greenlighter
This is my first post in blue light so, hey guys! I could be posting in the wrong area but if so I'm sorry. So anyways, about a month ago I was diagnosed with reactive arthritis and put on Vicodin (Norco 5/325) and unfortunately I have am addictive personality so I kinda saw this one coming. I started taking them 2 every six hours but now I just take them about three times a week at nighttime to get high. Recently I've been taking 25-35mg at once. Without CWE mainly because I can't figure out how to do it right without loosing the hydro. So like 2.5g of apap to which I know isn't good. But to my main question, if I slow down to just once a week taking around 25mg or so, how long do you think it will take my tolerance to go down enough to get that nice warm blanket high from 15mg or so? I've tried ways to potentiate the high, don't know many ways without nodding out from benadryl. I usually take 1mg klonopin too just for that extra kick. Any advice/answers thank you in advance. Hope to get active on the forum.

One to two months of abstinence maybe, tbh the long and short of it is it is near impossible to keep a low tolerance to opiates, also if you keep taking 2.5g of apap regularly you will end up in the hospital, like no if ands but or maybes, YOU WILL end up in the hospital. If your worried about your cwe skills buy some co-codamol (Tylenol I believe in the states) and practice, your playing with fire.