• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Cults and Movements

I dont think you understand that Freemasonry and the word 'masonic' are unrelated (confuses most due to the simular sound)

As I said before theres no goats or worshipping in our Fraternity. The belief in a higher power is all thats required. G=GOD=Grand Architect of Design.
Sorry no, I didn't draw any conclusions. There's a mason lodge not far from here and from that place. I was just curious about the building but didn't think I could just walk in and ask about it so I figured I'd mention it here

Sorry no, I didn't draw any conclusions. There's a mason lodge not far from here and from that place. I was just curious about the building but didn't think I could just walk in and ask about it so I figured I'd mention it here

No worries man. I would be interested too. Maybe give them a call during the day and ask? Im sure who ever anawers will be happy to give you a rundown of what it is?

The German based Illuminati movement infiltrated the Masonic lodges in France starting in 1770's. Their intentions were to rule the world by using the Masonic organization. Their intentions were discovered when Jacob Lanz was struck by lightning and papers detailing the takeover were discovered on his person. The infiltrators were cast out, but not before causing much trouble in France. This dark cloud has cast a shadow over the reputation of the organization ever since.