Crystals in eyeballs

In heavy freebase circles in Florida, late 60s Users were stating they all had " crystals akin to coarse table salt " coming out of their skin and that it was very hard not to get caught up digging them out, which made one look like
" the looser of a ice pick fight ". One was fed up with doctors not believing and putting it off as probable hallucinations, so he dug up and filled a vial with them. The puzzeled Doc sent them to a lab, which stated in analysis report that " upon close examination we found dead pieces of epidermis..". Source: High Times
Oh goodness, disgusting. But this is getting interesting

The obvious answer would seem to be that you are hallucinating. However there was a thread here a couple years ago by somebody who seemed quite rational and skeptical who was having the same issue and that had me second guessing that assumption. I'll see if I can find the link.

But it's definitely not recrystalized meth. that's for sure... how were you using the meth? were you smoking it ? is it possible glass from the pipe got on your face maybe?
Thank you so much for replying, as said its interesting topic

So, this crazy chick exploring did a shit load of crystal. Then only my left eye started burning and flaring up. Took out contact lenses. And I swear I saw crystals in my eye, my eye ball ect. Thought maybe i scratched my eyes with some crystal left on fingers or something. Usually Ocd on hygiene when getting high, will spend hrs in bathroom cleaning making all sterilized.

Anyways this freaked me the fuck out. I literally saw crystals stuck between tear ducts and eyelashes.

I saw it under and in corners of eyeballs as if it got stuck behind eyeball. Has anyone experienced this?

So eventually I just popped some Xanax and went to bed.

Update: eye look normal , fuck tried looking but the diamond fairy decided to take her diamonds elsewhere. This was a very real and scary experience.

Yes!! I'm aware of the psychosis and hallucinations but my nasal cavity and tear duct are linked some how (burned thru after years of abuse?) I cannot insulflate many things now (by choice) i recently sniffed a big line of crystal and a tiny share flew up under my top eyelid, making for extreme pain! I later did an iv (possibly poorly filtered) and i could see something that looked like glass INSIDE my eyeball! other's (sober) saw it too... Oh i may add I have a serious phobia when it comes to eyeballs 🤣

Yes!! I'm aware of the psychosis and hallucinations but my nasal cavity and tear duct are linked some how (burned thru after years of abuse?) I cannot insulflate many things now (by choice) i recently sniffed a big line of crystal and a tiny share flew up under my top eyelid, making for extreme pain! I later did an iv (possibly poorly filtered) and i could see something that looked like glass INSIDE my eyeball! other's (sober) saw it too... Oh i may add I have a serious phobia when it comes to eyeballs 🤣
🤣🤣This makes sense, I'm also aware of the hallucinations ect, my theory is maybe i had some on my finger and rubbed eye or something like that.
Phobia of eyeballs and being high then seeing glass....ouch 🤣🤣 thankfully we recover

Sorry, but i assume you used a tooter of some kind, cut off McDonald straws are their best product ( and those little spoons), so how did that shard circumvent the vaccuum you were creating and fly into your 👁?? Outside and windy?? Dont get me wrong, i am just seriously wondering. Care to clear up? Anything more on the skin front?? Dont pick, but that you know.You do know that Covid can come through the eye membrane too, better keep your fingers from pickin your valuable eyes. Would you sell me one for 1 Million??? Or both for 20??? No?

Sorry, but i assume you used a tooter of some kind, cut off McDonald straws are their best product ( and those little spoons), so how did that shard circumvent the vaccuum you were creating and fly into your 👁?? Outside and windy?? Dont get me wrong, i am just seriously wondering. Care to clear up? Anything more on the skin front?? Dont pick, but that you know.You do know that Covid can come through the eye membrane too, better keep your fingers from pickin your valuable eyes. Would you sell me one for 1 Million??? Or both for 20??? No?
😅🤣🤣 It was a case of got on fingers, accidentally touched eyes i think... that's the only logical explanation for now....

Hey OP! I think what you're experiencing is likely just a symptom of the Methamphetamine usage. I think people are often a little uninformed regarding how easily and quickly paranoia and delusion can set in with the use of stimulants. I've experienced it myself. It's not crazy to think that a person could accidentally get some crystals in their eyes. I bet there would be some irritation and maybe some pain, but we are talking about a very water-soluble substance here, so even if some did end up in the eye, it would be absorbed without causing extensive damage.

Keep in mind, medicine is often administered directly to the eyeball, like Cocaine for instance when used as a local anesthetic. I just mean to say that getting a substance in your eye, although not something to get in the habit of, is not generally a medical emergency.
Oh my goodness!! I never thought of this. Thank you! Loving all the answers and advice.

So the tiny pieces of Tina that went thru my nasal cavity to my eye was a REAL occurence not psychosis 100%.. I believe thru the tear duct. There's DEFINITELY a connection from nose to my left eye, I've been snorting shit for 17 years now it's not that unreasonable to believe erosion, and chemical damages to have occurred. As for what i thought was glass in my eye in convinced waa psychosis or a serious optical illusion or a combination of both🤣🤣🤣 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

So the tiny pieces of Tina that went thru my nasal cavity to my eye was a REAL occurence not psychosis 100%.. I believe thru the tear duct. There's DEFINITELY a connection from nose to my left eye, I've been snorting shit for 17 years now it's not that unreasonable to believe erosion, and chemical damages to have occurred. As for what i thought was glass in my eye in convinced waa psychosis or a serious optical illusion or a combination of both🤣🤣🤣 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I’m fairly certain it doesn’t work that way. It can go tear duct to nasal cavity but not the reverse. There are valves that would almost certainly prevent not only liquid but solid particles from ever reaching the tear duct.

Two love birds back in high school and after both experienced this in the 2000’s, she snorted he smoked, same supply. Definitely was NOT hallucinations but have no proof and quite new here lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Ds
this should be an idea for new year eve. Imagine seeing ppl eyes ahaha in the sky, all like a boomerang

• Haha
Reactions: Ds
Two love birds back in high school and after both experienced this in the 2000’s, she snorted he smoked, same supply. Definitely was NOT hallucinations but have no proof and quite new here lol.
Were they like, after each others eyeball shards or something kinky?

So all you guys are wrong i used to date a girl and ever time we used meth she literally had cristals in her eyes it was coming out of tear duct and is very rare we went to hospital AND everything they confirmed it. It looks really painful.

Hey OP! I think what you're experiencing is likely just a symptom of the Methamphetamine usage. I think people are often a little uninformed regarding how easily and quickly paranoia and delusion can set in with the use of stimulants. I've experienced it myself. It's not crazy to think that a person could accidentally get some crystals in their eyes. I bet there would be some irritation and maybe some pain, but we are talking about a very water-soluble substance here, so even if some did end up in the eye, it would be absorbed without causing extensive damage.

Keep in mind, medicine is often administered directly to the eyeball, like Cocaine for instance when used as a local anesthetic. I just mean to say that getting a substance in your eye, although not something to get in the habit of, is not generally a medical emergency.
That's not true cuz it's not the actual meth you snort or smoke so its not water soluble and it comes out if tear ducts in very rare cases and no matter what you use, eye drops flushing out eyes it doesn't go away until you stop and it still takes Awhile. It's basically a concentration or something like that, have no idea exactly what its made of or why it happens but it has meth in it for Sure cuz I took a girl I used to date to hospital and the literally tested the tiny ass specks of it and said it has meth in it.

I'm not entirely convinced this is always a hallucination. I notice tiny "glistening" specks on my fingertips constantly.
In fact i'm looking at them right now, and i'm of sound mind, not in any way delirious as I sleep every night. I do use daily, but eat regularly and maintain normal hygiene.

Is it methamphetamine coming out of my skin? No. Meth being as water soluble as it is, wouldn't be able to do this, unless your physical makeup happens to consist of Weetabix.
Is it connected to meth use? Absolutely. Most likely just insoluble cutting agents or related byproducts. I'm not saying people don't have hallucinations that revolve around epidermal "meth excretions", just that there is some basis for why the illusion manifests in certain individuals.
Well recently things are cut with xylazine which can cause a terrible list of side affects including abscesses, irritation in the skin and things like that, although I do doubt that it is being cut into MA