• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crystal Methamphetamine has no effect on me. at all.. why???

hydr0m0rph

Bluelighter
I have had the hugest rips from the best pipes, from supposedly the guy with the most speedy and strong shit around. i have tried Crystal at least 20 times. smoked it from the glass ball pipe, foil, water pipes, no result. My friend is a meth addict. he will take hits then spend hours examining the house for security flaws because he is convinced people are trying to break in. i took 5 fat rips from his pipe.. he was like oh boy ur in for a ride.. sat down and i was asleep 5 mins later. no bs. tried it from many sources. even other countries (SE asia where its supposed to be amazing)
I have never felt any effect from it, excep some mild imsomnia that i can pretty easily overcome.. but no hi.. no euphoria.. nothing.. anyone ever heard of this??

Well then why you do it ?Taking meth is not a habit like playing computer games or something if it doesnt do anything to you,dont do it

Hey hydro I've experienced things simular. Crystal never did much for me although the rest of the house party was high as hell.

I also wonder why Vyvanse 60mg that I'm rxd for add kicks my ass? Vyvanse also gets me a bit drowsy but as long as I stay busy I rarely notice.

But when I was a bit younger and the ice was around my circle of friends consistently, no matter smoked or snorted (I don't i.v. or anything else) I never felt a thing except a bit more mellow, meanwhile everyone else is going 100 mph lol. And those crystal doses had to have been a hella more than 60mg.

This means that you probably have ADHD, it would be the only reason for which you don't feel strong stimulants and they actually make you relax.

This means that you probably have ADHD, it would be the only reason for which you don't feel strong stimulants and they actually make you relax.

This. a friend of mine has it, stims calm him down, whereas regular people...inspect their houses for security flaws.

Why would the d-amp pro drug Vyvanse have a speedy affect while crystal doesnt? If anything I'd think the pill would be much weaker.

thx for the replies.. weird thing is, dextro-amphtamine or 4-fa affect me strongly...