• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crystal Meth. 2 month binge 3 to 6 days no sleep at a time(repeat)

Are u sure? Seems like they limit the potential of their minds.
Otherwise known as a basehead.
Yep, come day 5 of being awake on any binge no amount of cocaine, crack, amps stop a good feeling of fatigue no matter the doses taken even when i took amphetamine while smoking crack on my longest binge of 6 days i still felt fatigue.

And always for myself by day 4, i know my mental capacity is reduced and my judgment tends to give way to stupidity

My limit is three days. Usually 2 is enough and been thinking of even giving it up, cause it has lost alot of its magic :/

^ Same. With the shitty meth I get in the city and from my mailman I start getting sleepy at night #3, even just after a shot.

Yep, come day 5 of being awake on any binge no amount of cocaine, crack, amps stop a good feeling of fatigue no matter the doses taken even when i took amphetamine while smoking crack on my longest binge of 6 days i still felt fatigue.

And always for myself by day 4, i know my mental capacity is reduced and my judgment tends to give way to stupidity
Your stupidity is the fault of your recklessnes

I walk with the shadows. For I only exists in the shadows anymore. What's getting me lately is the "Mind reading shit" oh god. I have to keep telling myself it's all delusions and hallucinations . Only thing that's tried to get me is the reaper. Na them mother fuckers like to move your shit and make you think your going crazy lol. They always stole my driver's licebse, cigarettes, and every thing important... Only for it to suddenly appear after I threw a bitch fit and acted crazy oh helll ba bahahha. While those mother fuckers are over there laughing at me bc they making me lose my shit

I would like to bring to your attention that while it's very good that you are trying to convince yourself that your hallucinatory delusion are just that, continued stimulant abuse and sleep deprivation will eventually reduce your ability to realise the nature of those perceptions to zero.
You won't even try to think whether or not something is true and just act accordingly.
You need to quit or tone it down at least, before you lose it.

I have a question for you. I was doing meth for a year and then I stopped for about a year and a half. Well I just got some for the first time since then on Saturday night, and dude I blacked out or something because all of a sudden it was 3 days later and my arms are completely fucked from iving, but I don't remember doing that and I've never fucked up my arms that bad. Like was I on the edge of going into psychosis or something? I've just never experienced where I'm legit missing 3 days from my memory
Yea I had something similar happen a while back but I wasnt IVing I just was snorting it.When I blacked out I came back to in jail with a Public Intox charge remembering none of it.I had also drink a 6 pack which would usually not do shit to me.It was very strange.

Yea I had something similar happen a while back but I wasnt IVing I just was snorting it.When I blacked out I came back to in jail with a Public Intox charge remembering none of it.I had also drink a 6 pack which would usually not do shit to me.It was very strange.
IIRC Alcohol increases the plasma level of MDMA, I think its reasonable to think the same would happen with Meth.
What happens is that using the same dose, there will be more of the drug being active in your body and thus the effects would be those of a larger dose with no alcohol.
Also, as you blacked out, you sure you didn't have more alcohol after the 6 pack? ?

IIRC Alcohol increases the plasma level of MDMA, I think its reasonable to think the same would happen with Meth.
What happens is that using the same dose, there will be more of the drug being active in your body and thus the effects would be those of a larger dose with no alcohol.
Also, as you blacked out, you sure you didn't have more alcohol after the 6 pack? ?
I could of.Ive done alot of meth in the last ten years and I believe it's really taken its toll on the white and grey matter in my brain. I've quit doing it and hopefully will never touch it again .

Not exactly im beyond pass that stage but believe it or not 1 sleep cycle is the best cure to get a refreshed server. You should work on what you believe in instead of what the internet tell-all's.

Dude there are people here that either have been through what you are going through now, seen someone they care about go through it, or both.
They are not internet tell-alls.
I hope that you end up being one of them, as the other possible outcomes are far worse.
Be thankful that at the moment you are just quoting yourself and answeing in this forum.

If I was you I would just not do meth, I've done pretty much everything and to me meth is the worst drug out there with the most sinister feel to it.Thats my harm reduction for u.

I walk with the shadows. For I only exists in the shadows anymore. What's getting me lately is the "Mind reading shit" oh god. I have to keep telling myself it's all delusions and hallucinations . Only thing that's tried to get me is the reaper. Na them mother fuckers like to move your shit and make you think your going crazy lol. They always stole my driver's licebse, cigarettes, and every thing important... Only for it to suddenly appear after I threw a bitch fit and acted crazy oh helll ba bahahha. While those mother fuckers are over there laughing at me bc they making me lose my shit
"Mind Reading"Classic sign of Psychosis