• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crystal Meth. 2 month binge 3 to 6 days no sleep at a time(repeat)

JustanyotherGuy

Greenlighter
Why do I feel normal still. I eat good. The only time when I lose my fucking head is when my friend(Love) gets me jealous or starts treating me like shit with no sympathy whatsoever. Were at a compromise now but now i feel like im in limbo. Tbh I just want some weed smh. Lol so why do i feel normal and my face still looks the same . All my homies avoid me now too bummer(9/10 of them swim as well) only thing ive completely lost is my social life (who needs friends). Smh I just want some weed. Lol At the moment im just a broke boi sitting in his bed smoking a honey dutch tobacco with nun better to do. Cant wait till i get paid lol

Side note: Spent only 4 days sober out of the whole period in total.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your question is specifically about harm reduction? I'm sure there is some forums on here you can check out

Something tells me that when you come down all the way and quit binging, you'll be like "how the fuck did I believe I felt normal??" You're not coming across very normal. Also the fact that your friends avoid you means you're not acting normal. My best friend was binging and psychotic for over a year a while back, it was SO OBVIOUS, he got fired, people stopped associating with him, and he was absolutely convinced no one could tell and he had no idea why people would be treating him differently, meanwhile you could pass him on the street and it was 100% obvious he was strung out on meth. Your mind is fooling you. You really need to sleep, it's so bad for you to get so little sleep.

I have a question for you. I was doing meth for a year and then I stopped for about a year and a half. Well I just got some for the first time since then on Saturday night, and dude I blacked out or something because all of a sudden it was 3 days later and my arms are completely fucked from iving, but I don't remember doing that and I've never fucked up my arms that bad. Like was I on the edge of going into psychosis or something? I've just never experienced where I'm legit missing 3 days from my memory

I have had blackouts on meth, usually driven by sleep deprivation. for about 3 days in a row I would wake up out of my sleep frightened that I was going to be killed by some energy or evil and I ran down the street with just boxes on hid in the woods until morning time thinking I was being looked for and then I just snapped out of it in the morning time and walked home it was very scary

I have had blackouts on meth, usually driven by sleep deprivation. for about 3 days in a row I would wake up out of my sleep frightened that I was going to be killed by some energy or evil and I ran down the street with just boxes on hid in the woods until morning time thinking I was being looked for and then I just snapped out of it in the morning time and walked home it was very scary

The joys of meth lol

I have a question for you. I was doing meth for a year and then I stopped for about a year and a half. Well I just got some for the first time since then on Saturday night, and dude I blacked out or something because all of a sudden it was 3 days later and my arms are completely fucked from iving, but I don't remember doing that and I've never fucked up my arms that bad. Like was I on the edge of going into psychosis or something? I've just never experienced where I'm legit missing 3 days from my memory
Absolutely due to sleep deprivation. You literally cannot avoid sleep. Your brain starts having microsleeps. Then full on blackout. When im binging on meth. I always force myself to atleast lay down and attempt to sleep. Atleast 4 hours a night minimum. Even with just 4 you still will suffer sleep deprivation effects.

Meth is a black widow in that it will make u feel quote..normal.. When you are anything but.

If you cant moderate your use. You need to stop. Or it will land you in jail or 6 feet under.

Why of course not! Old Sport; I appreciate everyones honestly and courage.(Ye all knoweth whom thou you are) As I was mindlessly spamming (who knows really?) Now tell me why Im i not okay? Speaking to whomever can spare irrelevant time, knowledge(ha!), energy. For Imbeciles!

Blackouts
Absolutely due to sleep deprivation. You literally cannot avoid sleep. Your brain starts having microsleeps. Then full on blackout. When im binging on meth. I always force myself to atleast lay down and attempt to sleep. Atleast 4 hours a night minimum. Even with just 4 you still will suffer sleep deprivation effects.

Meth is a black widow in that it will make u feel quote..normal.. When you are anything but.

If you cant moderate your use. You need to stop. Or it will land you in jail or 6 feet under.

Frankly you can't die from what's already killed you.

Something tells me that when you come down all the way and quit binging, you'll be like "how the fuck did I believe I felt normal??" You're not coming across very normal. Also the fact that your friends avoid you means you're not acting normal. My best friend was binging and psychotic for over a year a while back, it was SO OBVIOUS, he got fired, people stopped associating with him, and he was absolutely convinced no one could tell and he had no idea why people would be treating him differently, meanwhile you could pass him on the street and it was 100% obvious he was strung out on meth. Your mind is fooling you. You really need to sleep, it's so bad for you to get so little sleep.
Not exactly im beyond pass that stage but believe it or not 1 sleep cycle is the best cure to get a refreshed server. You should work on what you believe in instead of what the internet tell-all's.

What's scary is, the delusions come so naturally and gradually you can never tell when it comes.... I mean sometimes you can but a lot of times it meshes into your reality so smoothly

P.s Whats a comedown homie?

Dude when was the last time you took meth.
After 2 to 4 days for recreational doses, if you don't redose your body will basically be free of meth.
Then you will feel the full effects of the comedown and you can assess how you feel.

After 2 to 4 days for recreational doses, if you don't redose your body will basically be free of meth.
Then you will feel the full effects of the comedown and you can assess how you feel.
Huh

Idk homie i think that only happens to you.

What's scary is, the delusions come so naturally and gradually you can never tell when it comes.... I mean sometimes you can but a lot of times it meshes into your reality so smoothly
Right its like what you believe ends up being real.

Right its like what you believe ends up being real.
Law of attraction say no more.

They are terrifying. And come out of no where.
Terrifying you say? Your in God's hands now ?

I dont recall my
You definitely are rambling and not making any sense. It is time to sleep
Your definitely terrified like your petrified! Lmao no mames mind reader ??

The human mind is capable of endless possibilities.

I've had micro-sleeps come on whilst driving after a binge. Scared the shit out of me.
BS to the side. It gets to a point you adapt to it henceforth becoming immune to sleep. ?