Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crystal MDMA...

-=InDiCa=-

Bluelighter
ok so ive heard rumors going around sydney that there is crystal mdma out there. its suposedly pure mdma just in crystal form so u can smoke it just like ice. i was wondering if these rumors were true. any info is useful...

[EDIT: No price discussion, pls read the guidelines. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you can smoke MDMA crystals. Give it a try in a cracky.
You can't smoke pills though, or MDMA powder that's been cut.
I've read from heaps of people smoking pure MDMA works fine and gets you pretty munted off quater to a half of a point.

Ive smoked high quality 'crystal' mdma, Once it burns, it does take a while to 're-crystal.. So looks wet, but smokes like ice/meth, and eventually will turn an orangey colour, it does have a distinctive 'licorice' type taste to it!?!. But found the effects wierd, and unlike a typical MDMA experience, if that helps..Also found that most RCs tend to burn into plastic almost, and thanks to cyberdyne, ive stopped trying out smoking BZP since it turns into hydrochloric acid once smoked! geesh..

and eventually will turn an orangey colour, it does have a distinctive 'licorice' type taste to it!?!

Then unless the MDMA is decomposing, the product is/was not pure and probably contained small amounts of either the ketone, impurity--> reduction products or leftover starting materials.

thanks p_d! cool to know that! Ive seen MDMA crystals that is clear as ice, but then still burn to an orangey colour+licorice sort of taste, so gives me an understanding that the look+colour of MDMA crystals mean nothing as opposed to good ice that looks exactly like clear ice. Cheers.

It could also be that the pure MDMA is decomposing near or at its temperature of vaporisation. I don't know how susceptible MDMA HCl would be but it may well be that it's more prone to decomposing at std atmospheric pressure than meth HCl. Not suggesting anyone does such an illegal thing, but an interesting experiment would be to vaporise under vacuum and see if the orange colour still resulted.

^
Awesome info p_d, ill also add, it does take a while for the mdma to go orange, and the puddle is always still wet, with just a slight re-crystal after a couple minutes of resting that is...

^^
Definately zaineaol.nu, it is such a waste to smoke it in a cracky, but just a habit to burn a little bit besides adding the crystals to a can or shot of V, mmm love the taste of chems..

Oh man I hope it hits my area if it's around, I been wanting to try crystal molly for ages!

Personally, apart from being able to see the active ingredient and better determine dosage, I don't see what all the fuss is about.

MDMA is MDMA, whether it's in powder, crystal or tablet form. There may be some variation in absorption but that's about it. Unless of course the power of suggestion influences the outcome, in which case, with the right mindset an aspirin might produce similar effects ;)

see my bf, everytime he dumps a pill it doesnt seem to agree with his stomach and he gets sick, but he can smoke ice like theres no tomorrow without an upset stomach...so he was thinking if this crystal works in nearly the sort of the same way taking a pill does and doesnt make him chuck then try it...so that was basically the point of this thread...thanx guys

ps sorry about the thread ive read the guidelines and i wont do it again. thanx

Indica: There are many seratonin receptors not only located in the brain but also in the stomach. When there is a large amount of seratonin binding to these receptors such as is the case when MDMA is taken many people find they feel quite sick and need to vomit. I can't say that this is the reason for your boyfriends discomfort however if it is then you may find alternate methods of administration will not reduce this effect.

I wouldnt trust it. More likely that youre being sold ice, thats how they hook you in.
Even a lot of the pills contain ice these days.

The feeling of Ice and MDMA is very different and quite obvious. MDMA powder is currently floating around the GoldCoast. First time iv ever seen it.

ultraphunky said:
I wouldnt trust it. More likely that youre being sold ice, thats how they hook you in.
Even a lot of the pills contain ice these days.

Welcome to Bluelight.

Stick around and you may learn a thing or two. =D

lil angel15 said:
Welcome to Bluelight.

Stick around and you may learn a thing or two. =D

I think what lil angel mean is that pills dont contain ice per se; though a lot of them contain methamphetamine in some (less pure) form. Though not ice as you or I would see it in general.....

Correct me if I'm wrong lil agnel.

ICE = Methamphetamine.

When speaking of pure meth, the difference between powder and crystal can be nothing more than the method used to form the crystals. In many cases, the crystal is formed after the powder is made (powder is essentially smaller crystals). If pure crystal (large ice looking chunks) is crushed, it is simply methamphetamine powder; same drug, same effects.

ICE is a completely misleading term. The correct name is methamphetamine. The form of which may be either crystal, powder or solution (inlcu. the more viscous base, or "wet" meth).

So, that which goes into pills sold as as MDMA is - unless impure - the same drug as is found in pure crystal meth, aka "ICE".

Jimity said:
I think what lil angel mean is that pills dont contain ice per se; though a lot of them contain methamphetamine in some (less pure) form. Though not ice as you or I would see it in general.....

Correct me if I'm wrong lil agnel.

I was actually having a giggle about the 'thats how they hook you in' line, rather then what pills are made up of. I appreciate you picking me up during my time of no sleep and coming down though. =D