• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Crushing Vicodin pills and putting them into a drink

Chee$e

Bluelighter
Hi,

What is the difference in buzz, time it takes to hit you, and length of the high, between these 2 methods:

1.) Swallowing 4 vicodin pills normally (5 mg each)

OR

2.) Crushing 4 vicodin pills (5 mg each) and pouring the dust into a cup of juice or soda.

(Does this even work ^^^^^^^)?????

The second method will taste horrible compared to the first, but other than that they will hit you the same considering you get all the pill gook from the bottom of the cup. If you are going through the trouble of crushing up the vicodin, then you should just do a Cold Water Extraction on it, and take it that way.

As an IV heroin addict, I can't help but laugh at this type of thread. It's vicodin, just swallow them and hope for the best.

As an IV heroin addict, I can't help but laugh at this type of thread. It's vicodin, just swallow them and hope for the best.
seriously, only I would have said chew them.

but, to answer your question crushed and dissolved into solution makes it hit you faster (15-30min faster maybe all depends on your body and your stomach contents). It will all hit you at the same time too, getting you a bit higher, doing more damage to your liver (the apap) and shortening the duration. If you are messing with Vicodin you might want to try the CWE, too much Tylenol is really bad.

Last edited:
I've made lean with codeine syrup made with sprite stronger with a couple of vicodins. Sprite or any other soda will make the pill dissolve in under a minute with some occasional stirring, due to the acidity, no crushing required.

I wouldn't do a CWE on 20mg of Vicodin either, we are well within safe limits of APAP consumption and the losses from an extraction will waste almost half of the hydro (if not more) unless you're already a pro.

honestly my my favorite drink ever, diet dr pepper, vodka, 4 hydrocodone pills

Not worth crushing up IMO, better off popping them. Tylenol would taste like ass

and the losses from an extraction will waste almost half of the hydro (if not more) unless you're already a pro.

Whoa. You're really bad at CWE procedures (I noticed no loss in potency even on my first try). :p

ebola

I'd say chew them up or let them dissolve under your tongue instead, if the taste doesn't bother you. At least it's less shit than drinking a whole drink. Try taking them in a shot?

Off topic here, but hydrocodone used to me my DOC for soooo loooonnnggg. It was amazing. Gave great energy, itch's, awesome euphoria, talkativness, ADD relief.... now no matter wat dose of hydro I take I get nothing but relief of WDs. Only Oxy, Hydro have gave me great euphoria... nothing else... not morphine, H

I always crush mine up and put it in a shot glass with water and chug it, yeah it's a bit bitter but nothing too bad. I've never actually just swallowed the pills whole so I don't know if it changes how fast it hits but crushed on an empty stomach hits me in about an hour and the feel good lasts maybe 2 hours.

As someone who was, in the grand scheme of things, addicted to hydrocone rather recently, crushing up your Vicodin in soda or liquid or whatever won't made a substantial difference from drinking the liquid and swallowing your Vicodin whole. Very, very rarely have I come across evidence to the contrary.

The whole Lean thing, I mean you can get just as high by taking all the ingredients (promethazine or diphen/vicodin or some hydrocodone syrup + apap thrown in for good measure/whatever the fuck else kids are putting in it these days) individually and washing them down with some Sprite or grape soda.

imho it's kind of like different types of red with the same alcohol content - they might taste different but they'll get you just as drunk as each other. as is the case in this example, I think it would make a much bigger difference whether you ingest your Vicodin on an empty vs full stomach than whether you crush them up and mix into your beverage of choice or not.

Lean, for me, is more of a cultural thing than an efficient way to get the most out of my drugs and get high thing. But this is just me (jewish hipster :p).

honestly my favorite drink ever 4 7.5 mg hydrocodone pills, about a 1/3rd of a water bottle full of vodka, than fill it up with diet dr. pepper, used to keep me fucked up all day

I take hydrocodone every morning!!! It?s the first thing I do when I wake up. If I wake up in a lot of pain, I will crush them and take the crushed powder like a BC just pour it into your mouth and then take a drink of soda to wash it down with, It tastes horrible but if you wash it down with soda I find it gets the taste out of your mouth faster than water or juice. For me if I think it works faster that way. I have tried mixing it in a drink and It didn?t work any faster than just taking them whole. I have also noticed that if I take them on an empty stomach they work faster as well. Also as soon as I eat something it brings my high down as well.

Yes, by crushing them first, you knock off maybe five minutes in the time it takes to take effect.

->Archive