• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids crowaving mscontin,zomorph(beads similar to zohydro)

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I ever thought about doing it with MSCONTIN like they do oxyconti op.
I want to atartmy taper for real in the orphin so have taken 140mg morphie.
I put beads in pill crusher and forgot to wipe it befor o it got the beas stuck I gotthem out with my finger dropped em into 2.foveml of waer in a glass
put700w icrowae on medium and icrowaed every fiftee seconds to it was boilng and couldnt see ball.
Zomorph if crushed just makes it kick in quicker and lasta bt less I doe this before and you could see al the waxyh powder disslve into water I swallowed that one and it orked.
I pluggged th sixty g and orallook th eighty.
Fdidt icrowave the first lot i was on abot another tie
anyway i cold od a it i I anted bt did feel a rush straight away

anyone agree or disagree with this or trie it thereelf

Reading some of these reminds me of holding a conversation with a guy from scotland with a heavy accent drunk on buckfast tonic wine (a caffeinated fortified wine, ive had it, its strong), its about that easy to understand.

The "crowaving" made me think "craving" when i first read it. Dont mean to bust your balls but if you put in a bit more effort in your clarity you are going to get better answers.

Im not 100% what the goal is, but i dont see much advantage of microwaving ms contin beads versus grinding them into a powder. If you heat it in a solution you might be able to carefully separate the wax in sort of a reverse crack-cocaine procedure but i dont think that is necessary unless youre trying to inject the stuff.

@Hezman94 , seriously brother, it's always so hard to understand your posts (especially for people who speak English as a 2nd language) and I mean no disrespect. I don't know if it's because you don't give a fuck or some other reason that you have no control over. But I think that it's important to write in a way so that people can understand what you mean so that they can answer your questions or understand your comments when you write something that can help them. I seriously mean no disrespect.

@Hezman94 , seriously brother, it's always so hard to understand your posts (especially for people who speak English as a 2nd language) and I mean no disrespect. I don't know if it's because you don't give a fuck or some other reason that you have no control over. But I think that it's important to write in a way so that people can understand what you mean so that they can answer your questions or understand your comments when you write something that can help them. I seriously mean no disrespect.
Not bothering with this method as zomorph crshes well enough does work alot fastertho just cos mscontin gels back up in stomach and its cos im either really smashed or on this crap laptop i have to push down hard on certain keys sorry