• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crocodile Dundee Scene w/ Cocaine Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

encyklonopin

Greenlighter
Hey y'all, for those of you familiar with Crocodile Dundee and cocaine, what exactly is he mixing with the coke to help the guy with the blocked nose? Here's a clip of the scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUxOdFJEDdg

He puts the coke in, then a mystery fluid, then boiled water. What's the mystery fluid? Alcohol? And does this actually work? If it does, does it affect the high or bioavailability at all? I would imagine that some of the coke gets burned away and wasted, like when you sprinkle coke on a cigarette or in a blunt.

Side question: What's a good way to de-clog your nose before a bump? Steam and spicy foods have helped, but only for a brief window. Nasal spray and blowing my nose don't really help. Cold and sinus medications have helped, but there's not much info on interactions between coke and those kind of OTC meds so I've been cautious when combining them. Not sure if I'm sick or if it's allergies -- it's mostly just congestion.

Thanks

It's a joke as Croc D thinks the guy has a cold and doesn't even know what coke is, maybe he assumes it's some ordinary decongestant. By dumping it in the water he's essentially wasting it. The "mystery fluid" is actually the rest of the coke in the vial.

Oxymetazoline or even 0.9 % saline can be useful for opening / cleaning out nasal passages. If you're worried about vasoconstriction issues when combined with the coke then maybe try a neti pot.
th

This really isn't appropriate for OD

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.