• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants CrazyMethPsychosis/EpisodeEver/PLEASE READ AND TELL ME THAT THESE EPISODES HAPPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yungclk

Greenlighter
Okay I seriously think me and my girlfriend drove each other crazy we were home alone one night and we had been on a binge doing maybe 4 to 6 lines each and we were on day 3 going on 4 we take the shit slow because we have experienced how addicting it can be (we only go on little binges maybe every 1 to 2 months for fun but only last 2 or 3 days) no sleep no food only drinking drinks because of the way the shit taste when it goes down when snorting it at first we kinda scared ourselves because we heard a car blasting music outside so I went and checked and I saw nothing and then a few moments later my girl looked out the window in the living room and saw the car with its headlights on and shut the curtain and told me as she shut it the car honked its horn and drove off blasting music NOW if we both saw this wouldn't it seem realistic I mean sure but it was the 3rd day going on the 4th it being around 10 at night and we went back to the room and heard like the back door open and close and the door knob turn and shit and then we heard like footsteps of someone walking in the house so we went in the living room and kitchen checked all the rooms at first it was fun because we weren't paranoid yet but then we sat in the living room and started to hear knocking on the house, people talking, cars driving by blasting music but not seeing them thinking they didn't have their head lights on or something, I would whistle and then we would hear it back within a couple seconds along with knocking on the windows we would hear knocking on other windows this is the worst thing we heard in the beginning (almost pissed myself because she heard it too although she didn't know what she heard just the same kinda voice) it was demonic sounding and it sounding like it said "HEYYYY" it literally scared me shitless because we both looked at each other in fright I got pissed and yelled at it but ofc nothing lol (I THINK HERE IS WHEN WE GOT DELUSIONAL AND PARANOID AND DROVE OURSELVES TO A STATE OF FEAR) so someone comes over for a few after this happend and we tell them about the car and they say the obvious "you need to get off that shit" as soon as they left we went to our room at first we laid in bed listening to the outside and we're scaring each other jokingly but all of a sudden we just hear these fast cars pulling up to the house (don't know how many but a lot) and we look at each other like wtf we hear people what it sounded like trying to open the doors (ofc now we locked all the doors) and our window is fucked up so the outside of it is kinda open we hear footsteps near our window crunching of leaves and talking like it was two men and then all the sudden they circled the back and were on the back porch trying to open the door this is when shit gets awful and DEFINITELY not fun anymore we just heard people trying to open the doors and then all the sudden we hear something loud fall (I still have no idea what it was) and then a couple seconds later we hear footsteps in the house (the house isn't that big at all you can pretty much hear everything) so by then now that we think someone is in the house and they have so many people with them because a lot of cars pulled up it sounded like and they all shut their doors at different times ofc I'm scared fucking shitless and my girl starts crying I'm just telling her to hush and not talk we laid in bed our room is in the back so we can hear the footsteps if they are by our door (our door was cracked and the lights were on) and if we were to get out of bed to turn off the light they would have heard us so we were scared and didn't know what to do now for the next 5 hours we literally laid in the same spot our legs were so cramped up holding each other's hands hearing people walk although the house and then this repeatedly thing kept happening where we would think someone was getting closer to our door (so my girl would start crying thinking something awful was gonna happen) but we still didn't hear the footsteps as close as it would have been and then a car start with the music blasting and our back door close and the car leave but as soon as we would make a face like "thank godddd they are leaving" we would hear more footsteps in the house and we would both put on a scared ass face this literally happened at least 6 times until we finally said "let's run outside the next time we hear the door close" which we did and we went to her moms house (she lives right next door) also we didn't see anyone outside it was kinda dark but I wasn't really looking out of fear anyways, as soon as we got in I almost puked I was gagging really hard but her mom was sleeping ofc because it was like 3 or 4 am and my gf said "mom I think there are people surrounding our house and her mom of course said "no there's not anybody surrounding the house" and my girl kept trying to go on saying there was and I kinda told her to stop saying that because at this point me and my girlfriend thought we were being robbed by a gang of people and when her mom said no there's not people surrounding the house I got the weird feeling someone was on the floor of the other side of her bed making her act like we were crazy so they could take whatever they wanted and get away (our houses are on the same lot not that big of houses) we sat at her moms table my girl gave the screen door a very weird look like someone was watching us we literally thought that a gang was robbing us for something and we just had to let it happen like it wasn't happening so we didn't die one reason why I was really scared to get on my phone I didn't want "these people" to think I was calling the cops although I didn't see anybody I felt like there was a presence outside the door and definitely heard people no doubt in the house even by her moms bed we kept hearing loud noises and we could see in there but not that side of the bed and my girl thought she actually did see people outside in masks we sat in there talking stupid now because we were sketching out mostly I was and she was saying shit like "what are you talking about" guess she had more sense then me because I was seriously tripping so hard I know it was stupid her mom probably thinks we were on something obviously which is even more fucked for us but at the time the shit seemed so real with with what we were hearing and we were hearing the same things we sat in there for maybe an hour and 15 minutes it started getting light outside and we heard a car start with music and the door slammed to it and raced off pretty quick that's when I said let's go back to the house when we got back we literally were talking loud so they could hear us saying "it's just all in our mind" (when really we thought we were actually hearing that shit like it was so real) but we were saying shit like that and calling ourselves stupid because we just didn't want to be hurt or something we were scared and we came in (nothing was gone which surprised me because we finally left our room alone they could have gotten our nice shit nothing was gone in the house either tho) we laid on the bed still hearing footsteps all in the house and doors shutting and opening at this point we were ignoring it and talking to each other thinking that they just didn't care because if we were to snitch we would have done it already our closet curtain looked like it had a handprint on it and the curtain was moving and kinda sticking out which automatically scared me and the window that's kinda broke I heard noises like someone was standing by it we were talking to each other in 3rd party because we thought we were being watched and listened to so we were going back and forth saying "we are stupid" and "that we were just on drugs" thinking they would go away with trusting us that we wouldn't snitch at this point though we had been up 4 days on ice nothing in our stomachs and it had been a good 6 to 7 hours before we took another line so ofc we are getting tired my girl is falling asleep and I'm still fucking scared because we are hearing people talk in the house and picking stuff up and going out the door to get in cars and drive off at first I couldn't fall asleep because I literally thought there were people hiding in our room I finally sit there and turn to the wall and pass out we went to sleep around 5 am and woke up around 1 pm at this point we still kinda hear shit but not as bad and we finally get up and the noises definitely started to go away I thought all day even after the noises stopped that there were actually people in the house that night and by now I'm talking to my gf about it openly because when we woke up the curten looked normal again I checked it this time and looked out the window and there was no one but I was putting shit all together trying to make sense that we actually got robbed not knowing what got taken just knowing I know what I heard and it made perfect sense in my head my girl kinda believed it with everything I put together (personal shit) but then she would just go in denial and say we were imagining that shit I KNOW NOW THAT IT WAS JUST A PSYCHOSIS EPISODE FROM BEING AWAKE FOR 4 DAYS ON ICE BUT GOD DAMN THAT SHIT WAS SCARY AS FUCK if we go that long again on a binge hopefully I know now that when scary shit starts happening that seems REAL as fuck that it's just in our head I never thought that I could literally imagine shit that literally seemed so real I'm blown away that staying awake and binging on shit actually makes you rhear shit that's not there and especially the fact that me and my gf heard the same shit

Ugh....

First off - long ass post.
Second - split your shit up. You wouldn't tell the story without some even subtle grouping of beginning, end, and middle.
Third - try getting some sleep brother. All sorts of awful and frightening things can occur when up for this long awake.

You are not crazy - atleast not permanently.

You both were experiencing stimulant psychosis. It does happen that two people can "see" and "hear" the same delusions when tweaking together... It happens all the time. Just because both of you experienced it together does not mean in actually happened.

Stop binging, Eat, Rehydrate and Sleep. If you continue binging the delusions will only get worse. Things could potentially get so bad you may wind up in jail or the psych ward.

Paragraphs are important.

You posted this all over the forums. I've seen it in here in other drugs, in basic drugs and in trip reports. Don't do that, it's against the rules and it's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.