• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Crazy Tolerance

maddawg300

Bluelighter
So I've been snorting dope for quite a while now as it is a lot cheaper and usually more potent than a blue. (roxy 30) The thing is I have been sniffing up whole .25s in one line and not getting a very good high while my friend will be nodding out and throwing up. I'm just wondering what gives this shit doesn't seem to really work on me. I am fully aware if I shoot it it will give me a whole different stronger high but I refuse to do that as I hate needles, and have just seen shooting ruin too many peoples time. What I am asking is how long must one wait for their tolerance to go down a good amount, I know there is no definite amount of time as everyone is different, but would a week off get me more high or are we talking like a month off?

So I've been snorting dope for quite a while now as it is a lot cheaper and usually more potent than a blue. (roxy 30) The thing is I have been sniffing up whole .25s in one line and not getting a very good high while my friend will be nodding out and throwing up. I'm just wondering what gives this shit doesn't seem to really work on me. I am fully aware if I shoot it it will give me a whole different stronger high but I refuse to do that as I hate needles, and have just seen shooting ruin too many peoples time. What I am asking is how long must one wait for their tolerance to go down a good amount, I know there is no definite amount of time as everyone is different, but would a week off get me more high or are we talking like a month off?

Any bit of time will help, i.e. if you took H on Sunday and waited till next Sunday to dose again, you'd get higher than if you dosed on Monday. The longer the better, tolerance goes down very quickly at first (at least in addicts), but then it seems to take awhile to level off. Some tolerance never seems to go away, i.e. if you waited 2 years you wouldn't be floored by 2 Vik's like you would when your were naive.

The real bitch about tolerance is once you've got it, it quickly builds back up so if you were doing a half gram a day, quit for 2 years, you'd be back to half gram a day much faster than it originally took you to build that tolerance. I'm afraid I cannot offer much advice as mine has steadily crept up on me to where I'll do a half-ball in 24 hours no problem(snorting), where'as a half gram used to last me 24 hours. A helpful tip is buy only what you need as dope will NEVER last you as long as you think it will and you'll just end up doing more and raising your tolerance further (how I got to my half-ball a day state).

Opiates just affect some people differently, I've always had a bit of a higher tolerance than my friends. I've got a buddy that still gets off on a a single blue and he's been at this a few years now, his trick is to not escalate his doses and not dose daily.