• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crazy natural tolerance?

someguyaskingsome

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! My first thread here... Finally made an account after ages of reading in order to ask this question:

I have been experimenting with Amphetamines over the past few months (in the sense of doing some, then waiting a while before doing it again, not months of constant use), and they do not seem to affect me the way they presumably should, or affect others.
To be precise, while other people insufflate 40mg of the same batch and are speeding their behinds off, I do not really feel anything...
No rush of energy, no euphoria at all, not really any significant body load, and no significant discernible mental effects (beyond a slight increase in focus).
The first few times, I just thought that I had done something wrong in taking it, or maybe that my batch was bunk. It was time to expand the research ;)

Since then, I have tried both pharmaceutical, as well as street amphetamine at various dosages, to no avail.
At one point, I decided to do an experiment. Grabbed a friend for safety and some Amphetamine sulphate powder which I know for a fact to be of 70% purity (had it tested; and 70% = amphetamine, the rest is pretty much just the sulphate) and went to town. I took 500 mg over the course of about 4 hours, insufflated in intervals of about half an hour. I know that's stupid much, especially if you don't have a real tolerance (I haven't used it more than 10 - 15 times total, and it had been over three weeks since my last dose), but that's why I slowly increased the dose and constantly monitored my vitals.

The resulting effects: Meh. No feeling of extra energy, not really any mental effects (possibly slight increase in focus). I wasn't super wired, slightly jittery but I'm always pretty shaky, so not so sure how much the drug contributed. Heart rate stayed below 90, and no cramping in the jaw. Also, I have noticed that perceivable effects tend to subside much more quickly for me than others.

The question then:
What the hell is wrong with my body? Why wasn't I jumping around the room with a pulse of 240? I weigh about 120 pounds, so where the hell does that stuff go? o_O

Also, because I do kind of enjoy the (subtle) effects I get when I take higher doses, is it "safe" for me to use way higher doses than normal if it takes that much to feel anything, or is my body screaming at me for being such an idiot from the inside? That doesn't mean I want to take 500mg again (I like my heart in one piece, thank you), but around 250 every once in a long while

Help would be much appreciated! Cheers, everyone :)

EDIT: One more thing I forgot to mention... I don't seem to get comedowns either. Even the day after my 500mg stunt, I was maybe a little tired, but otherwise just fine.

Last edited:
That is a bit anomalous. You might have polymorphisms in your Cytochrome levels and metabolic pathways that render it about as exciting as coffee. As far as the danger I believe that it's still real as even though you might not be experiencing overheating and neurotoxicity to the level of someone else the vasoconstriction is still a problem and coronary arteries probably aren't very pleased by 1/2 gram of 70% Amp. On the bright side you may never become a tweaker and there is nothing wrong with that.

Maybe extreme sports might give you a better rush.

Welcome to BlueLight by the way. :)