• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

crap speed?

Reminds me of this time my friend has meth for the first time ever.

"Man, I don't think I like this meth stuff. Doesn't really do much for me."
"Dude it's Sun morning and you haven't slept since Thursday."
"Oh yeah... Didn't realise"

raw3 don't forget not all 'speed' is smokable, like proper goey. It just turns black and tastes fucking rank.

Also, you can use a lightbulb, crack pipe, headlight globe with pen...etc anything that can vaporize the 'white' heheh.

Houston said:
To me speed is just that weak crap powder thats inferior to meth. If you buy a drug and your not sure if you can feel it then that drugs weak crap shit in my oppinion *shrugs*. From a point of speed you should definatly feel it unless its pretty crap...

All speed in Australia is meth. Meth is easier and cheaper to produce. It also is alot stronger so there is no real point in making amphetamine.

The only amphetamines you will find in Australia are dexies.

I'm a speed beginner, and I'm more thinking I got ripped off with crap speed rather than not noticing the effects. I would have thought 1pt should give me some sort of rush (as per previous comments by others), but I didn't feel sfa. All it did was keep me awake for 10 hours...

Hhehehe, young speeders, meh2speed neway - SPEED IS CRAP, more or less, u will get to notice effects, and eventually u will feel some kind of "euphoria" also followed if u wreck ur head enuff by psychosis, i don't personally enjoy the "rush" speed gives me unless i take it in synergy with other drugs, ie MDMA.. so yea, combine it with otherdrugs, snort a few lines and then 15 mins later smoke a cone - u will notice the difference!

Although some debate has echoed over recent years concerning availability of clandestine produced amphetamine, there may be some cause to believe that amphetamine is about to make a comeback.

Rumours abound that amphetamine is appearing on the street throughout East Coast Australia, and although it's said it's not pharmaceutically sourced dex, it is supposedly the single isomer (dextro not levo).

It certainly doesn't take much imagination and chem knowledge to pick the most suitable OTC precursor. I don't want to mention what I believe the starting product is, but I will say that if this is being done, it will start a whole new round of measures to limit supply. But who will get in first? The big buyers - tons of an unwatched precursor safely tucked away - or the authorities with an emergency scheduling?

More importantly perhaps to users is what needs to be considered in relation to HR and Amphetamine. If old meth users decide to instead dose up on amphetamine, a range of different physiological effects means increased health risks for anyone predisposed to heart failure or stroke.

Meth may cause more people to go crazy but compared with amphetamine it is far less likely that it will cause a heart attack at low doses. Amphetamine has more potential to do this at low dosage, and impurities from the production may further increase these risks (using the same "Aussie BBQ" process, some impurities found in Amp are different than those found in meth ).

What about the dude who's been taking speed for years but is used to the 20 hours plus duration? Amphetamine has a much shorter half-life, meaning redosing or higher initial dosing might occur.

When I was 18, after turning down an offer for a line of speed, I watched in horror as an older friend snorted a medium line, before the smile on his face turned to panic. He stood up and clutched his chest with both his hands before falling back in his chair. His heart was pounding that hard I was sure he'd die. Thankfully he didn't, and also that his respect for the drug changed from then on.

phase_dancer said:

Meth may cause more people to go crazy but compared with amphetamine it is far less likely that it will cause a heart attack at low doses. Amphetamine has more potential to do this at low dosage, and impurities from the production may further increase these risks (using the same "Aussie BBQ" process, some impurities found in Amp are different than those found in meth ).

One quick question pd, does this mean that people prescribed dexies have a high risk of stroke?. I have a close friend that had dexies from a very young age , thankfully he does not require them any more but he still used them for a long time and was prescribed 8 a day. Stupid doctors , the 8 were getting him so amped , just like them to overprescribe :\ .

Thanks
Joe

probably a too low a dose - instead of dissolving it in water (and you should only use a few mls at most) why not coat your gums - if you don't make a habbit of it you can absorb speed that way.

i always found from heaps of people i've given speed to on there first they don't really feel it, thats why i chose to shoot it my first time and just keep testing with low doses every few hours till i reach my comfort zone...although that was a really easy way of getting addicted to the stuff...

bill joe said:
One quick question pd, does this mean that people prescribed dexies have a high risk of stroke?. I have a close friend that had dexies from a very young age , thankfully he does not require them any more but he still used them for a long time and was prescribed 8 a day. Stupid doctors , the 8 were getting him so amped , just like them to overprescribe :\ .

Thanks
Joe

I'm also interested in this. My brother is prescribed 10mg of dexamphetamine to be taken 3 times a day in order to treat his Aspergers syndrome. He is quite overweight (last I heard which was about 2 years ago he weighed about 130kg and is about 6 foot tall, almost none of that weight is muscle and is due to a TERRIBLE diet (he exclusively eats meat and junk food) and next to no physical activity whatsoever). Would his relatively high dose (compared to most theraputic doses I'm aware of) combined with his obesity lead to a significantly increased risk of stroke that I should be concerned about? I see daily the difference the dex makes to his quality of life to the point where he can barely function without it at home and certainly not in public and so realise that taking him off of it is not an option, but would he be at lesser risk if he were to be prescribed methamphetamine (such as Desoxyn) or methylphenidate (Ritalin) instead without a trade-off in the effectiveness of his treatment?

[edit: closed some brackets]

I'm not a medical professional, and I certainly don't want to give the impression that everyone on these medications is at risk. However, I doubt very much a person with high BP would be prescribed amphetamines. If you have any doubts ask your doctor. Many clinical GP's test BP as a matter of routine, but not all dr's seem to ( and many possibly don't with younger people [?])

The best way to check is to get one of the measure blood pressure measure devices (an aneroid) and test before and ~ 1/2 - 1 hour after dosing.

Dr bloodpressure

My comments were mainly intended to reflect the older meth user who may be more predisposed to high blood pressure and cardiovascular problems. I'm not saying these conditions don't exist in younger people, but it's far less common for such conditions to be as life threatening.

p_d: okay, thanks, I'll suggest to him that he take a blood pressure reading before and after dosing, sorry for taking this thread off topic

to bring it back.. while I certainly felt it the first time I tried meth, several people who I was with for their first times insisted that even though they'd been talking non-stop for several hours only breaking to have another toke, that they weren't feeling anything..