Cracks and pops on my second cycle

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
Im on my second cycle. Anavar only 20-25mgs/day (3x 7mgs doses) . Ocasionally I add 2-3mgs of Dbol, twice a week to have some E2. Im on the 5 week and Im noticing a lot of cracks and pops on the joints. And general sore joints during and after workouts, like they are working on the limit

Im about to add oral DHEA 25mgs day and I wonder if I should add something for the dry feeling joints. Maybe more Dbol?. I have T undecanoate that I could add orally if it could help.

Looking for feedback/suggestions

Im on my second cycle. Anavar only 20-25mgs/day (3x 7mgs doses) . Occasionally I add 2-3mgs of Dbol, twice a week to have some E2. Im on the 5 week and Im noticing a lot of cracks and pops on the joints. And general sore joints during and after workouts, like they are working on the limit

Im about to add oral DHEA 25mgs day and I wonder if I should add something for the dry feeling joints. Maybe more Dbol?. I have T undecanoate that I could add orally if it could help.

Looking for feedback/suggestions

Difficult to answer without knowing your exact personal circumstances, diet would be my first area to look at.. (are you getting enough healthy fats, plus no vegetable oil, no sugars, no processed grains, keep away from nightshade family vegetables, eat full cuts of fatty meat on the bone)..

If you believe estrogen is low (known to affect synovial fluid in joints), either add more dbol, or injectable test..

Or you could lower CYP3A4 the liver enzyme known to metabolise (breakdown and eliminate) testosterone and estrogen, by adding grapefruit to your breakfast..

DHEA's oral bioavailability is poor, you could always place under tongue for better (sublingual) absorption..

Thanks for the detailed response. I eat 95% carnivore, with plenty of quality fats and protein but I permit myself tomatoes salads daily. So around 4 small/medium tomatoes ED. Do you think it could be the culprit?

I do the same diet since 18 months, the only difference is the cycle now.

I now nightshades have some antinutrients but is almost the only vegetable that I eat (and some bananas and fruit of the season)

I´ll try the sublingual DHEA.

I'd say it's likely estrogen is low. There's a healthy ratio to have of androgens and estrogens. If you have supraphysiological amounts of androgens, you'll need supraphysiological amounts of estrogen to balance it.
As for liver, estrogen is removed more slowly than androgens. I'd up the dbol personally to rule out if low estrogen is the culprit (personally I'd have test in there which seems to give fairly optimal estrogen conversion).

Today I have had some extra DBol and my joints are way, way better, so yeah it was low E2.

Thank you both

Thanks for the detailed response. I eat 95% carnivore, with plenty of quality fats and protein but I permit myself tomatoes salads daily. So around 4 small/medium tomatoes ED. Do you think it could be the culprit?

I do the same diet since 18 months, the only difference is the cycle now.

I now nightshades have some antinutrients but is almost the only vegetable that I eat (and some bananas and fruit of the season)

I´ll try the sublingual DHEA.

Being part of the nightshade family, tomatoes contain plant lectins (toxins) known for cartilage degeneration..
Cartilage cannot be regenerated once worn away..

There is some research work being done at Stamford University involving microfracture BMP2, and VEGF blockers attempting to regenerate cartilage, but human trials are many years away.. Best to look after what you have now....

If tomatoes are deskinned with seeds removed they are ok to eat, as the lectins are in skin and seeds...

GF,

One would still have to square your advice with, for me, at least:

- family history of heart disease- meat fat just isn't wise (granted I should get a calcification survey to quantify where I am at at 48yo) I do take a D3K2 supplement twice daily
- even stronger history of prostate cancer. Plus generally regarded risk factors like being on TRT and being snipped. Thus lycopene (from tomato's & that I'm currently taking in pressed pill concentrate form morning and evening) might be life savers.

I do have knee issues, too. I eat a lot of moderately low fat cheese, lots of salmon. I've apparently pushed my diet until it appeared to give me gout. My knees felt hot to the touch. Arthritis of some variety. For me I've found anything but extremes works, but I have yet to find a magic bullet

GF,

One would still have to square your advice with, for me, at least:

- family history of heart disease- meat fat just isn't wise (granted I should get a calcification survey to quantify where I am at at 48yo) I do take a D3K2 supplement twice daily
- even stronger history of prostate cancer. Plus generally regarded risk factors like being on TRT and being snipped. Thus lycopene (from tomato's & that I'm currently taking in pressed pill concentrate form morning and evening) might be life savers.

I do have knee issues, too. I eat a lot of moderately low fat cheese, lots of salmon. I've apparently pushed my diet until it appeared to give me gout. My knees felt hot to the touch. Arthritis of some variety. For me I've found anything but extremes works, but I have yet to find a magic bullet

What we have been told about dietary fats for the last 40 years has been shown to be incorrect...
Fat is the body's primary energy source..

The problem arises when sugars (carbs/fructose) are included to diet.. Plus vegetable seed oils, and processed grains.. (junk food)..

There is a considerable difference in animals grass fed, raised on open pasture, as opposed to locked in barns, fed corn, pumped full of antibiotics, exposed to glyphosate etc..