• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack

Yup! Pretty fucking moreish eh! How much you using? I only use a couple of times a week but that's still too much

It sucks... I used daily and a lot about 20 yrs ago. I would have a weekend here and there over the years but nothing major. In September I got into a serious relationship with the man of my dreams. Last month I found out that he was sneaking around and smoking, now both are. For me I can do about $40 and be good and go to bed. The issue is, he can’t. He see to be very dependent on it. Not sure what to do. We’re at the point that it’s daily again. SMH.

For me I can do about $40 and be good and go to bed.
That's my drug schedule. Long-term goal - consume as much as possible while reasonably being able in daily responsibilities.

And making progress towards absolute goal of finding the truth. But that's on-going whatever else happens, maybe.

That's my drug schedule. Long-term goal - consume as much as possible while reasonably being able in daily responsibilities.

And making progress towards absolute goal of finding the truth. But that's on-going whatever else happens, maybe.
I been doing this for a while. It took some time and strength but now I’m able to fully function while doing it.

I went to live with my dad for a couple years before he left the country about a decade ago. I was shocked to find out he started working as a carnie for money and started smoking crack. I was floored and thought he was joking. He said from the very first time he tried it and he got his bell rung that he knew he was in trouble because he loved it so much. For a person like my father to start smoking crack cocaine in his late 50s, it really speaks volumes to how insidious it is. I am proud of you if your dosage is but a dull roar.

For a person like my father to start smoking crack cocaine in his late 50s, it really speaks volumes to how insidious it is.

I only smoked crack that one time for 5 years.

*mod note* Threads like these are basically useless. The OP just called the thread “Crack” without any context, and posted a useless one-liner basically saying nothing or asking anything. Threads like these are useless and clutter up harm reduction forums like OD. They make it increasingly difficult to find any useful threads concerning crack and should be deleted or moved to TL. Thank you
I think, OP is asking for information, if it is worth doing it. That is very relevant question. Am I missing something?

@drewbocop depth of "high" is both attractive and fearsome. I would prefer to use weaker drugs if I can. And knowing that crack is very "strong" is what (maybe) keeps away from it for now.

Hey guys I have a question. Every single time I smoke, within minutes of the first hit, I feel like I need to crack my upper back. Badly. I try to hold off as long as I can because once I crack my back one time I feel like I need to crack it every five seconds the rest of the night. I end up looking crazy because I'm constantly doing it. As soon as I stretch and it cracks and I relax I have to do it again. Has anyone else experienced this???

Interesting, I’ve never had that happen but I know people are effected by things in different ways. For me I would get a major head rush and my heart would go crazy. Then I lose my hearing and get super cold. It’s like I’m under water. My husband gets very sexually stimulated (weird because most men can’t get it up), then he gets super hot, silent (as if he forgot how to speak) and then paranoia sets in. Hopefully someone can answer your question. I’m curious to know now.

Never got hooked lost interest miraculously even after getting a dealer's number outside a crackhouse raid one grim drunk night not quite a decade ago now.

Never thought to try it again.

I don't think it helps one function day to day knew crackheads in treatment they couldn't keep up with other life stuff ended up just wanting crack all the time

I think, OP is asking for information, if it is worth doing it. That is very relevant question. Am I missing something?

@drewbocop depth of "high" is both attractive and fearsome. I would prefer to use weaker drugs if I can. And knowing that crack is very "strong" is what (maybe) keeps away from it for now.
But it doesn't last long and eats up your money like no other drug if you ask me

Interesting, I’ve never had that happen but I know people are effected by things in different ways. For me I would get a major head rush and my heart would go crazy. Then I lose my hearing and get super cold. It’s like I’m under water. My husband gets very sexually stimulated (weird because most men can’t get it up), then he gets super hot, silent (as if he forgot how to speak) and then paranoia sets in. Hopefully someone can answer your question. I’m curious to know now.
Horny alone lol socially it was like bugged out stare out the window for cops or have a junkie thug start thinking you're an undercover