• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crack

Yeah the first hit is like feeling a million dollars but after a few hundred times all you get is stimulation and paranoia

I smoked for about 8 years total waste of time and money

Yes, coke/crack is awful. I’m in the grips of it now and trying to get the hell out. I’m on here pretty much every night. I like to read the experiences and such. I’ve wanted to post but I haven’t... this is my first in a bit.

I’m up for chatting if anyone wants to DM. I’m coming down now - nice and easy.

I almost got killed today 3 or 4 times. My car broke down on one of the busiest highways at peak traffic in a horrible storm. The rain was so bad you couldn’t see 5 feet in front of you. I came to a complete stop in the center lane and had a tractor trailer nearly slam into me. It took 20 minutes for the state police to get to me. After the tractor trailer there was about 3 other very close calls. One car actually hit my side mirror.
I don’t get shaken up easily. My job conditions us pretty hard and puts us under a lot of stress but man, this has still got me shaken. I guess I needed to get this off my chest.

it’s made me reflect a lot. In so many ways...

I’m up for chatting if anyone wants to DM. I’m coming down now - nice and easy.

I almost got killed today 3 or 4 times. My car broke down on one of the busiest highways at peak traffic in a horrible storm. The rain was so bad you couldn’t see 5 feet in front of you. I came to a complete stop in the center lane and had a tractor trailer nearly slam into me. It took 20 minutes for the state police to get to me. After the tractor trailer there was about 3 other very close calls. One car actually hit my side mirror.
I don’t get shaken up easily. My job conditions us pretty hard and puts us under a lot of stress but man, this has still got me shaken. I guess I needed to get this off my chest.

it’s made me reflect a lot. In so many ways...
Every day is a good day for quitting crack. Here’s an unconventional ‘taper down’ approach that’s kept me away from it big time- just buy some mediocre coke and stretch out what you buy as long as possible...next to the crack experience, you’ll still have 85 percent of yr marbles intact and thus able to remember the actual neuronutpunch that you’re not getting and how you feel better compared to the crack smoking afterwards. And, you get the added bonus of probable fucked up sinuses from the cut which will entend the time that you’ll buy somemore. Ya gotta give it all up at some point- it’s the right thing to do.
Im glad you didn’t get rear ended waiting for help, there’s a metaphor in there someplace I’m sure that’ll help ya quit.

To me crack is one if those things you do once a month to throw away 200$. Gotta wash your crack too. Get some amazing hits.
Meth is one of those things you think you can do just a bit of and it’ll be ok. Feel really good for 8-12 hours then crash but not be able to sleep. Or end up shooting it because you think it’s better for you your teeth.
OP how much are you using and with who?

And it's just science. Tweakers gonna tweak.
Aha so my Dexedrine is actually what fuels my bluelight posts.

Technically i am not a tweaker but you could call it tweak-light. Without 1st hand experience i can see how a crackhead wouldn't be a very active bluelighter, but don't underestimate humans. With multiple drugs in our systems we are capable of doing things not unlike tweakers.