• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack questions

jimborg

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

Sorry I'm sure this question has probably been asked before, and I did find a few threads explaining crack-smoking technique, but I feel like I might be doing it wrong and don't want to waste product.

I have a stem pipe and put about 3/4" of shoboy packed tight on one end. I put the rock on top of the sho boy, light while slowly twirling the pipe and it liquifies. I get some smoke (2-3 hits off a rock) but I find that a lot of amber liquid is coating the entire inside of the pipe, and may be dripping all the way down to my lips.

I've tried holding a lighter under the side of the stem where I see the amber liquid accumulate, but that doesn't seem to produce any smoke.

Any advice? (besides don't do crack :) ... I know it's bad mm'kay)

And of course I pre-char the sho boy before using... I should mention I'm getting pretty high, but it's more of a speedy high than euphoric like insufflated coke. That normal?

Yes. Proper crack smoking is an extremely intricate and complicated art that can only be fully understood by homeless people and prostitutes.

I would tell you the right way, but since this thread is already a good 4 minutes old, you are probably in the process of pawning off your computer, so you wouldn't be able to read my advice anyway.

ROFL oh c'mon man.. I know I can't convince you that I'm not a crackhead, but I do try to research the drugs I use.

I know crackheads have one hell of a stereotype, even among other hardcore drug users, but if you could please give a productive reply it would be greatly appreciated.

^lol...EVERYONE is a crackhead WHILE they are smoking. I don't care who you are.

But I will say this: if you're not getting euphoria, then you're either smoking wrong, or have bad crack.

Okay I think I've mostly figured it out. The thing that still bothers me is the amber liquid that slides down the pipe as I smoke it. That's not crack -> freebase that I'm wasting is it? When I put heat directly under the amber liquid it doesn't produce any smoke. Thanks again and sorry... I guess you're right - if I'm smoking crack I'm a crackhead (at the moment), but please don't completely blow off my questions just because of my current DoC.

I'm gonna level with ya bro, and in all seriousness.

If I were you, I would do one of these two things:

1. Bust my crackpipe into a million little pieces and then take enough valium to fall asleep, and once awake, forget that I've ever touched the white bandit.

2. If I had some money to burn, go to the same street corner that I bought the crack, and find a nice, professional lady ;) (with as few visible sores on her lips as possible), and take her up to my appartment for a "tit for toke" session, where she teaches me the proper way to get high.

And I STRONGLY suggest the first option.

LOL well since I'm a pretty little 27 yo white boy in graduate school, option 2 is pretty much out the window. Option 1... well,... at some point I'm sure I will reach the point financially and emotionally when I'll do just that.

However, for the time being I'm still looking for answers from someone who knows the technique and can answer my specific questions.

Don't get me wrong Binge Artist, I'm not totally disregarding what you say. I know you're only trying to do me right and I appreciate that.

Edit: By the way, I am getting some euphoria, it's just not "all that" as some people have described and it's definitely a much different euphoria from insufflating coke. I will say that I've never gone from feeling like superman to feeling like complete ass so many times in a single day. But then again, what fun is life without a few ups and downs (how's that for junkie rationalization).

Last edited:
And one last question if anyone is able to oblige me... about how many "hits" does one normally get off a single, average-sized rock? I'm getting 3-4 tops. Or am I supposed to be smoking the whole thing in one hit?

I know I'm supposed to heat it till it liquifies first.. but after that - how many actual hits?

Again, I did UTFSE so please don't chastise too much. I don't mean to cause any trouble or be the target of flames simply because crack is a hated (overly loved?) drug among many.

if you arent getting much euphoria than you need to smoke more in a hit. also the proper way to smoke is to first melt the rock into the pad than lightly hit it while rolling the pipe. but for real crack is a huge waste of your money. no one can tell you how much to smoke you need to gauge that yourself. smoke a bit if it gets you off there you go if not than smoke a larger chunk.

it all depends on how you light the rock, keep the flame back from it or you'll melt most of it into the char, and the build up in the stem can be reused get a stick or some other object similar and "push" the char up and down the pipe collecting the resin and you can get more hits out of that, my dad runs a crack house, I know the ins and outs of this subject very well

also pull long and deep until you get a lungful of smoke don't puff on it or you could melt a lot of it, learn to keep the flame back and keep turning it, while pulling long and deep then you'll get a bell ringer

Thanks for the helpful reply. I know I need to get off this shit asap before I'm totally hooked (okay who am I kidding I'm already totally hooked),... I mean, the come-down totally isn't worth it, as everyone has said... even taking 1mg Xanax, my usual 4mg Suboxone and a few tokes of decent bud I felt like shit and just wanted to sleep (or score more crack obviously).

I am completely aware of the road I'm going down. I've just always been one of those dumbfucks that has to learn the stove is hot by burning themselves. I really do appreciate everyone's concern though... I've been around these forums long enough to know not to take that shit personally - I know you're just trying to help.

Nonetheless, if I'm going to try crack, I want to at least be doing it right, ya know? Anyway, I think my problem was actually underdosing (I know that's a dangerous mindset to get in), but I took a larger toke and the euphoria hit hard (for a short time).

Plus my lips, tongue, and front teeth/gums are numb as shit, which I guess means there's either coke or some other numbing agent. But do cuts (like lidocaine) that numb even make it into the crack smoke?

Anyway, thanks for the help and concern. I'd still like to hear from someone what all this residue shit is on my stem and whether it's something I'm wasting. When the crack liquifies, I'm getting some liquid dripping beyond the pad. I've tried adding more pad and that seemed to help, but the entire inside of the pipe is coated with amber goo/liquid which turns into a white residue when heated further.

Thanks and sorry to try and get all technical with a drug as shit as crack.

also pull long and deep until you get a lungful of smoke don't puff on it or you could melt a lot of it, learn to keep the flame back and keep turning it, while pulling long and deep then you'll get a bell ringer

Dang well I know I'm high because I'm posting way too fast and too much, but yeah that's the thing - I still haven't experienced a "bell ringer" (tinnitus from BP increase)... Just feel my heart rate increase a bit and get a very heady high. Thanks again for the info though.

lol.. okay okay I get the point. Thanks for the helpful advice everyone (including those telling me to stop,...I know it's not personal).

I'll figure the rest out on my own and I'll make my own decision on when to stop (but I think it'll be sooner rather than later due to financial reasons and the shitty come-down).

Feel free to close the thread and sorry again. I know crack is taboo here (imagine that on a drug forum). ;-) But I also know why.

By the way, without standing too high on my soapbox or belittling the experiences of those whose lives have been ruined by it - I can't help but notice that this sort of prejudice is exactly the reason why crack laws are so imbalanced in the US compared with powdered coke. I guess there's an argument that it destroys more lives than cola, but it's the same drug with a different feel.
I'm guessing if I came by with a legit coke question I'd have a lot more constructive responses since it's more of a "high society" drug while crack is more of a ghetto drug (without even getting into the racial component).

True. If your having trouble getting a big hit from the stem, put it in a bong.

Most bongs, the stem will slide right in perfectly. If not, put a fair amount of chore into the bong's bowl head.

Put a bigger than normal rock in (hell, put two big hits in just to make sure) and take ONE HUGE bong toke.
Hold it in for as long as you can.
Should get you a ringer.

If not, then your crack is not very pure.

That amber resin is melted shit man, you gotta push the chore boy back in forth in the pipe to pick it up, you'd be surprised how much is in there.