• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack questions

^ you guys are lucky I find the racist jokes a little funny...

My depression leads to ... Exactly. More drug use. Which is fucking up my current aspirations du jour. So yeah.. Drugs really are bad kiddies (cept maybe weed and hallucinogens) m'kay?

Last edited:
No.. If I did my heart would explode.. But I can type really fast on a smartphone (while smoking copious amounts of crack) :).

you sound like you have a brain, cmon, man stop using that shit for your life.

Love,

someone you dont know,

on the internet.

you sound like you have a brain, cmon, man stop using that shit for your life.

Love,

someone you dont know,

on the internet.

lol. Yeah thanks man I like to think so. At least I look smart on paper even though I do tons of dumb shit (search my comments on ketamine threads where I discuss a binge I had on that shit,... Ended up in a state psych ward for that little incident).

Fact of the matter is no matter what changes I make in my life I'll always be an addict. And unless I really get on top of that shit this stuff will continue to it's inevitable conclusions: Jail, death, homelessness, etc...

Thanks for your concern though. It's funny that random people on the Internet are the only people I feel comfortable discussing this shit with.

Hey.. Maybe crack is a social drug after all. ;)

So youre a doctor. doctors still gotta have a good time

Yeah.. Doctors get high all the time. Point was I wasn't a doctor, I was a med student who was failing everything because I was high all the time. Which, incidentally,... all started because I have chronic pain and was at one point being treated for that.

Sad thing is if I'd owned up to it (or even realized I had a problem) at the time there's tons of help for med student and doctors that are addicts.

Last edited:
lol. Yeah thanks man I like to think so. At least I look smart on paper even though I do tons of dumb shit (search my comments on ketamine threads where I discuss a binge I had on that shit,... Ended up in a state psych ward for that little incident).

Fact of the matter is no matter what changes I make in my life I'll always be an addict. And unless I really get on top of that shit this stuff will continue to it's inevitable conclusions: Jail, death, homelessness, etc...

Thanks for your concern though. It's funny that random people on the Internet are the only people I feel comfortable discussing this shit with.

Hey.. Maybe crack is a social drug after all. ;)

heh I hear ya man.

Im not comparing this in any way to crack...but for a good year and a half I abused vyvanse and adderall. i'd take 210mg of vyvanse...snort 90mg adderall (one or the other) during the night.

comedowns suck

Stay safe - and crack isnt a social drug, when I see someone smoking crack I walk ------------------------>>> way ;)

provigil - fda approved for cocaine w/d, if you're interested.

Yeah.. Doctors get high all the time. Point was I wasn't a doctor, I was a med student who was failing everything because I was high all the time. Which, incidentally,... all started because I have Crohn's disease and was at one point being treated for legit pain. Of course the boundaries between legit and manufactured pain began to blur and I started rationalizing ordering hydro off the Internet during the OCS-era and it was all downhill from there.

Sad thing is if I'd owned up to it (or even realized I had a problem) at the time there's tons of help for med student and doctors that are addicts.

47570055.jpg

I see, I must have not read anything.

provigil - fda approved for cocaine w/d, if you're interested.

wow good to know man,... Might look into that. At one point I was diagnosed ADHD but honestly I think I just have issues with self-discipline.. Kinda cheated my way thru the evaluation to get prescribed stims (which haven't been my DoC for some time,.. Opiates have.. Till now. Again.)

Shit maybe I'm bipolar and I'm alternating opiate/stim use to regulate my cycles. Who the hell knows.

Funny how once I mentioned med school and stuff the pictures stopped - can I get one for old times sake?? ;) could use a smile.

Shit now this is turning into TDS material. Surprised a mod hasn't jumped in (where you at Capt H?). Damn mods all having a life and shit.

Anyway... Yeah. Coming down sucks but I did okay this weekend with just Xanax.

I have to admit though - I've already thought for more than a few seconds about how to get some more spending $ for more crack. Just gotta resist that impulse.

^ lol thanks for the pic Pharcyde. Really needed that.

And I guess I can't blame you for not reading it all when I'm posting/editing every 30 secs.

And away goes my last dime. The next 30 min will determine whether I tough it out and do the w/d's or scheme a way for more $$ for crack.

Anyone care to place bets?

And away goes my last dime. The next 30 min will determine whether I tough it out and do the w/d's or scheme a way for more $$ for crack.

Anyone care to place bets?

yeah dont let this persuade you but I think you might qgqeqt more money for crack

carlton2.jpg

Now that I'm coming down I'm realizing how much of this thread is self-indulgent BS that prob belongs in TDS.

Mods if you'd like to move it there feel free , although I'd appreciate you not closing it since I do intend to clean up the FAQ portion further up admidst my self-pity and highness.

And incidentally the comedown is hellah-worse if you're actually doing it properly. Imagine that! ;)

By the way, yes I'm onmy way to score 6 more (last ) dimes.

Last edited:
i'm curious to know how this is going to turn out, if you don't mind keeping us updated...

This thread is like a bad car accident in slow motion. Except that it's not an accident and the car is actually crack.

If your wife is about to come home, how are you going to hide the crack you're about to buy?

Good luck jimborg...

Jimborg, I havent been in this thread since day one but i just caught up today and read the whole thing haha. Nothing against you but if you havent done so already I think you'll give in "one last time" having been addicted to substances before (not crack) I know how easy it is to rationalize one last high or just a few more OCs lol. I wish you the best though if you just drop the habit more power to you but be honest and let us know what you end up doing because I am curious to see how it goes. Currently I'm trying to stop opiates I'm using methadone for a week or so and then stopping hopefully.

Yes. Proper crack smoking is an extremely intricate and complicated art that can only be fully understood by homeless people and prostitutes.

I would tell you the right way, but since this thread is already a good 4 minutes old, you are probably in the process of pawning off your computer, so you wouldn't be able to read my advice anyway.

Funniest thing that I have ever heard you say. But it's kinda sad because it's so true.

I dont get it when people talk about crack withdrawls. I have done a lot of powder in my time and a fair bit of crack and never ONCE got withdrawls. Opiates and benzos kick my ass but not cocaine. The 'withdrawl' from cocaine (psychologically, was SOMEWHAT similar to ecstasy 'withdrawl') No physical symptoms, just nagging thoughts and occasional anxiety.