• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack questions

when coke is first processed it becomes a base before a salt, hence a purer less solid form of crack, they call this coca paste, then they change it to a salt which makes cocaine hcl, turning it into crack just makes it back into the smokeable base it was before, albeit more solid

Thanks again for the helpful replies. I finally got a bell-ringer although it took smoking two whole dimes to get me there. I guess the smaller "non-ringer" hits probably tweaked up my tolerance making it harder to finally get a bell ringer. Plus I'm sure the purity is prob shit.

However I learned my lesson with crack because I went back into the projects to score (youngish white boy in a fairly nice car... Yeah I'm a genious) and some other dude sold me 4 dimes of candle wax. Nice... I know I should be thankful that's the ONLY thing that's gone wrong. Well, that, a hellacious cough, some mild depression and spending enough money for around 22 dimes since my first post (hope that isn't a pricing violation of the rules).

Not to mention I dislike the fact that crack is a very unsocial drug (for me... I guess mainly because my friends aren't crackheads)... I mainly just want to be alone and pace while I'm on it. That and, well,... smoke more.

As for the technique I think I finally got it down. I guess the main thing I'd emphasize to noobies is that liquifying the rock and smoking the resulting liquid (which the pad should catch) is two separate steps.

And what that one guy said - the one who answered my question about the amber shit - as he said that is smokeable drug that the pad failed to absorb. Using a chopstick to push the pad straight thru to the other end of the pipe will grab that shit. Then just light/suck the opposite end.

But yeah... As everyone said not worth getting hooked although personally I'm glad I tried it.

Back in my "crack days", I used to line up about for or five crack pipes, each packed with a nickel, then hit one right after the other (so I wouldn't have to wait for the pipe to cool).

Anyway, congrats on still having your computer! (assuming your not posting from a library now :D)

Haha luckily I (currently) have a job, a nice place, a wife with a job, etc., so money isn't the issue (yet). However, I'm smart enough to know that far richer men than I have gone broke from this shit.

By the way, just want to caution other noobs while you're seeking that bell-ringer pay close attention to your heart rate and any chest pain or other irregularities. Just because you haven't felt a bell ringer doesn't mean you can't OD (I assume, correct me if I'm wrong).

Oh yeah, when I finally got the ringer I had held the smoke in my lungs for literally around 30 seconds - as long as physically possible.

I would also caution other noobs to stick to purchasing small quantities (4-6 dimes tops) because unless you have the self-discipline of a nun (which you probably don't if you're trying crack..) you will smoke all the shit you have in one sitting, and then spend a good 30 minutes looking for pieces of non-existent crack on your counter, baggy, vial, etc. and smoking the resin in your pipe. In other words, don't put yourself in the situation of having large amounts of this shit in your possession.

^And how can you STAND to smoke alone? I literally need to be in the presence of about 4 whores while doing that shit.

I would seriously go crazy coking alone.

Lol it's a sad, guilty endeavor but I managed. ^ (reply to 2 posts up)

As for the last guy thanks for the suggestion. I have 2 dimes left before my "pocket money" runs out and my strictly "natural-drugs-only" wife would not appreciate me draining our joint account for crack (to say the very least).

wife would not appreciate me draining our joint account for crack (to say the very least).

well...good luck on avoiding doing that...

*cold chill* ugh...the thought of a crack comedown gives me the heeby geebies. (and this is coming from someone who's last crack cd was a good 5 years ago, and who's last opiate wd's were, like, yesterday)

Maybe your last bits of pocket change would be better spent on some benzos or opiates to ease the comedown?

By the way for other noobs... In case they search and find this thread:

phase 1 - melting the crack (tip pipe slightly upwards so your rock doesn't fall out, rotate pipe slowly while alternately applying and removing flame so the liquid is evenly absorbed... Once some of the rock is liquified... You'll hear some crackling as water is released... Then hold the pipe level so the liquid doesn't run thru your choreboy and down the pipe)

phase 2 - smoking the liquid (freebase?). (hold pipe level, apply flame to end of pipe and suck gently.. If you see smoke flowing thru the pipe you're in good shape.. Otherwise your rock probably hasn't melted.. You should get average 3-6 hits off a dime depending on the size of the hit.. More than that and you probably aren't taking large enough hits or got candle wax instead of crack.. Another giveaway that you got fake shit besides it not getting you high is the rock not making a crackling sound during phase 1. Also if your lips/tongue don't get numb it ain't real.)

allow the pipe to cool between hits because the numbness will prevent you from noticing that you are burning the fuck out of your lips.

after smoking all the liquid freebase present in your pad (eventually you should stop getting much/any smoke), allow the pipe to cool and use your chopstick to gingerly push the chore to the opposite end of the pipe. This should grab any smokeable freebase that dripped down the pipe.. It's important to do this step with a cool pipe since otherwise the hot chore wil vaporize the freebase on its way thru the pipe and you'll lose it.

Finally, the most important tip: be fucking careful.. The higher you get I find the harder it is to be aware of things like chest pain or a racing pulse or your heart fixing to explode, not to mention the risk of sudden seizure without warning... So take it easy (easier said than done).

I'm typing this little faq on my phone so I will clean up the editing on my PC when I'm not so high :)

By the way for other noobs... In case they search and find this thread:

phase 1 - melting the crack (tip pipe slightly upwards so your rock doesn't fall out, rotate pipe slowly while alternately applying and removing flame so the liquid is evenly absorbed... Once some of the rock is liquified... You'll hear some crackling as water is released... Then hold the pipe level so the liquid doesn't run thru your choreboy and down the pipe)

phase 2 - smoking the liquid (freebase?). (hold pipe level, apply flame to end of pipe and suck gently.. If you see smoke flowing thru the pipe you're in good shape.. Otherwise your rock probably hasn't melted.. You should get average 3-6 hits off a dime depending on the size of the hit.. More than that and you probably aren't taking large enough hits or got candle wax instead of crack.. Another giveaway that you got fake shit besides it not getting you high is the rock not making a crackling sound during phase 1. Also if your lips/tongue don't get numb it ain't real.)

allow the pipe to cool between hits because the numbness will prevent you from noticing that you are burning the fuck out of your lips.

after smoking all the liquid freebase present in your pad (eventually you should stop getting much/any smoke), allow the pipe to cool and use your chopstick to gingerly push the chore to the opposite end of the pipe. This should grab any smokeable freebase that dripped down the pipe.. It's important to do this step with a cool pipe since otherwise the hot chore wil vaporize the freebase on its way thru the pipe and you'll lose it.

Finally, the most important tip: be fucking careful.. The higher you get I find the harder it is to be aware of things like chest pain or a racing pulse or your heart fixing to explode, not to mention the risk of sudden seizure without warning... So take it easy (easier said than done).

I'm typing this little faq on my phone so I will clean up the editing on my PC when I'm not so high :)

526901134.jpg

Maybe your last bits of pocket change would be better spent on some benzos or opiates to ease the comedown?

the deed is done my friend and the second to last dime I can afford is currently going into my lungs.

I already have a stock of Xanax, suboxone, tramadol (which of those 2 would help more? I know I shouldn't take both together, right?), loperamide, and other OTC meds.

I already went thru one w/d over the weekend (sort of a double w/d since I started the crack to help me thru an OC w/d.. which I started to get me thru a wicked IV dilaudid w/d... You get the idea hehe).

^ I love you man.. Cracking my ass up right now .. Pun very much intended.

don't use the tramadol with it, ODB died from a combination of cocaine and tramadol

By the way I promise to come back and post in a couple hours when I feel like absolute shit so any kiddies reading this thinking crack is cool cuz I'm having fun right now can see the inevitable conclusion.

Sorry if this is turning into too much of a journal entry I will try to keep my posts informative.

Couple other things:

- Drink lots of water. You will sweat your ass off and I just realized I was incredibly dehydrated as I started feeling barely light-headed as if my BP was dropping from loss of volume).

By the way I promise to come back and post in a couple hours when I feel like absolute shit so any kiddies reading this thinking crack is cool cuz I'm having fun right now can see the inevitable conclusion.

Sorry if this is turning into too much of a journal entry I will try to keep my posts informative.

Couple other things:

- Drink lots of water. You will sweat your ass off and I just realized I was incredibly dehydrated as I started feeling barely light-headed as if my BP was dropping from loss of volume).

Do you run really fast?