• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

crack makrs me spend all.my.money no control

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Cant do it no more i get paid tommorow and last couple.months each spayday ive blew sll of it on weed a bit if shopping but then i get horrible voice saying just get two rrocks snd no more. Soon as the 2nd is gonenim strsiggr back tondesler all thru day i go manic and then my monrley is like 50quid left fir two werks.
my plan is to buya half oz of cannabis soon as i wake up go shopping and order foothes off internet then i jus sit here watcjing tv and i dont have internet wi fi so i csnt wstch netflix or anythinand weed im startingnto chsin dmoke. I had tolend money for weed off my dad thats bad i begged him

And this is what you desire for yourself? Instead of just denying yourself drugs for one month to make an investment into something that will grow your money. So you have more crack to smoke in the end you’d rather nickel and dime? Damn I’d rather have a brick then an 8ball

Hey Hez,

Saw your post in MH too.

I'm going through something very similar.

Does weed help your cravings, or perpetuate it?

And this is what you desire for yourself? Instead of just denying yourself drugs for one month to make an investment into something that will grow your money. So you have more crack to smoke in the end you’d rather nickel and dime? Damn I’d rather have a brick then an 8ball
If you're talking about the brick that I think you're talking about: gonna take more than one month to save up for that! 🤣

If you're talking about the brick that I think you're talking about: gonna take more than one month to save up for that! 🤣
I mean that depends. I got a friend that turned 2000 into 100k on GameStop. Take home 66. 66 could probably get you two puros if you knew the right plug.

crack is the only drug i know of that you can spend literally unlimited amounts of money on. i estimate that i spent over £100k on it in the year before i went to rehab. that was all the money i earned before i lost my job. all my savings. then doing really really horrible shit. unfortunately none of that motivates you to stop smoking, cos the desperation is so intense.

i didn't have the internet, or a tv or a computer either when i was addicted. it takes everything from you. unfortunately material things isn't even the worst, its the taking of your humanity that makes it a truly evil drug.

if you want to stop, you need help. i couldn't get clean in the community and had to go to rehab, maybe you can but you will need to get support through your drugs services, NA or similar, and therapy. get all the help you can through every avenue you can find.

crack is the only drug i know of that you can spend literally unlimited amounts of money on. i estimate that i spent over £100k on it in the year before i went to rehab. that was all the money i earned before i lost my job. all my savings. then doing really really horrible shit. unfortunately none of that motivates you to stop smoking, cos the desperation is so intense.

i didn't have the internet, or a tv or a computer either when i was addicted. it takes everything from you. unfortunately material things isn't even the worst, its the taking of your humanity that makes it a truly evil drug.

if you want to stop, you need help. i couldn't get clean in the community and had to go to rehab, maybe you can but you will need to get support through your drugs services, NA or similar, and therapy. get all the help you can through every avenue you can find.
Jesus Helps me but as you can see still I’m still a work in progress. I’ve been there I’m praying for you. You gotta want this, you deserve to be happy

Jesus Helps me but as you can see still I’m still a work in progress.
i'm not a christian but since coming into recovery i've been attending the local buddhist centre, its so good for my soul.

i'm going to start mitra training in march, its a huge commitment but i know its the best for me. spirituality, whatever route you choose, and you don't need to pick a religion, i don't actually know if i'm a buddhist, just find a way to explore it.

Im in that dark place now. I like your post thanks for posting

Honestly, I've binged on crack before. I had a couple xans on me. I spent what I wanted to spend. Then after the hard was gone and I got as many pushes as I possibly could, I took the Xans and that was that. I woke up the next day fine. But that's basically how I set a limit for myself. It worked for me but I get that dosen't wirk for eveeyone. My good friend who was up blasting with me alot of those nights couldn't control his habbit. He ended up losing everything. Including custody of his little daughter. It's sad. Crack is serious stuff man. But you already knew that. Just be careful.