Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crack in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbine

Ex-Bluelighter
I was just curious about this one...is there any crack in Australia? Its such a popular drug in other parts of the world, especially the US, but its like the ONLY drug i've never heard mentioned here...

it's all a matter of who you know. Friend in QLD tell me of crack they smoke.

there is coke and you can turn it into crack your self . I'm a big fan of coke and crack but I travel between Australia and thailand and I only do coke or crack in thailand never australia due to finacil reaon I guess you must be pretty rich to do coke in australia and very very rich to smoke crack in australia.

there are crack heads in aust, they are cooking it themselves, because of the low purety in Aust it end up cost more to make it into crack opposed to selling it as powered cocaine

My X (relative) has crack all the time, here in melbourne... he gets very pure coke like 97% was the best shit he showed me, and he makes the shit himself

Zaineaol said:
he gets very pure coke like 97% [/B]

[cough]Bullshit[/cough]

He'd be hard pressed to get that working for the mob in Bolivia.

Hmph... fucking sceptics, i saw the shit, it's insane... big gluggy looking rock of the shit... i only know what im told - i was informed it was 97% pure coke, take note, he's one of those mafia types, it's not surprising.. it does exist, somewhere out there it exists... just because we get shit, doesn't mean everyone does... gotta get some some time and prove u fuckers wrong - or me...

Zaineaol said:
... he's one of those mafia types, ...

Well in that case he could possibly be lying since we all know how honest the mafia is.

People tell me all the time that they get 70/80/90% pure coke, but I'm yet to see one person show me a chemical analysis to prove it.

/thinks of movie that has the degree cocaine melts at but can't

/rethinks if was actually correct, that it was IN a movie and if by heating it actually gets you some kind of purity test

Last edited:
heh.. that was going to be my post.. but the connection got cut :( but yeah, Blow with Jonnie Depp... he plays George Jung rather well me thinks...

/end rant

Also, regardless of not having ne kind of test, u tend to believe relatives about shit... although.. he is rather dodgy thanks for reminding me Sllip :)

Why doesn't this guy just make cokey pills? They're heaps better, so I'm told. :)

Not as good as smacking herion filled pills. They're the shit!

LOL you'd be hard pressed getting anything over about 30 or 40% in Australia.

My friends have made crack in the past, does'nt interest me in the slightest.

In the early 90's gangs around Sydney tried to market crack, but the high price of coke does'nt make it viable so it never took off.

lol.. make cokey pills - too expensive, more so then making a few rocks of crack... lol... Crack is very easy to make from cocaine, so if u want crack, look up how to make it urself, and save a lot of bother, but ur yield will be less than u had to begin with.

Originally posted by Zaineaol
i was informed it was 97% pure coke, take note, he's one of those mafia types, it's not surprising..

If he's one of those mafia types, maybe he said it was pure coke with 97% cutting agent??? =D =D

Status
Not open for further replies.