• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine [CRACK] how can I coke residual crack from my pipe into rocks?

swimboi890

Greenlighter
Or is it possible to cook it with a little bit or crack you already have? I suck at cooking (everytime ive tried to cook I’ve ruined it) so detailed step by step guide would help a lot!

Just scrape the stem of your pipe with a metal wire and collect the putty into a little ball and let the little ball melt into your ash or chore boy and smoke it

I am not sure if this answers your question, but I recently found out that you scrape the white and brown resin into a business card. It is in powder form. Then you carefully pour some onto the char and maybe or not put a small to medium rock on top and do the usual. Your head will blow off!

Yeah I have trouble cooking it can any one recommend how to do it the right way

I am sorry I always screwed it up when I tried. I just wanted to say - everyone complains of the comedown from crack, but I just did $300 worth in the course of 17 hours or so and had no comedown whatsoever.

I am sorry I always screwed it up when I tried. I just wanted to say - everyone complains of the comedown from crack, but I just did $300 worth in the course of 17 hours or so and had no comedown whatsoever.
That is the quirk of individual biochemistry, we all experience things differently. Also there are a number of reasons why a person may be experiencing things like paradoxical effects from a substance.

You can actually literally just cook the resin. Scrape everything out throw it in a spoon with some water heat it up and then gather it all with a pusher or a penny or something it forms into a rock just as if it was the crack. I like to mix the resin with the crumbs and then cook it all together like that but you don't have to you can put just the brown stuff (white too). Try it you'll see

someone just recently showed me that method of cooking res with the crumbs. Well worth it IMO!

Or is it possible to cook it with a little bit or crack you already have? I suck at cooking (everytime ive tried to cook I’ve ruined it) so detailed step by step guide would help a lot!
I put stuff on a spoon with a sprinkle layer of soda ontop and a water bottle cap of water and wait toll the oil us just right then i use my metal pokie and put all the oil droplets into one big ine and let it sit or gently use paper towel to soak up just water and put more cold water with it to gelp solidify the oil, once it's white and hard"not gooey" put on paper or paper towel to dry off and your good to go..sometimes ill recook with just water to make it tast a bit better but sometimes it will be goo and take longer to dry but its good and real dence