Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Crack Concern

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
So my use of crack is increasingly to about a 20 ro k 5 times a week.
I know that in comparison this is fuck all but it's a very slippery slops and I need to nip this in 4bud Now!

Tips please? I've got A LOT to lose at the moment.

ThanksI'm advance. Love ace2

Also a 40 isn't uncommon. I can't afford this at all! Please help. I'm on me methadone but don't wanna come clean just yet. ..

yup, taper down and rapid - 5 days a week is already alarming

otherwise guaranteed and nasty fuckedupness looming imminently

W? Use 2 or thee times then 1or 2 then 1 then off?,sounds. Hard it esdkrrnrnrn

personally tapering off strong stims prolongs the cravings ridiculously n keeps it locked in the forefront of yer mind, personally i would set an end date, have an enjoyable last hurrah n get some weed/vidgames/mates(covid bullshit i know...) to occupy your thoughts,

a few months and you wont even think bout crack weekly, a year down the line n it'll be an expensive memory!

Good luck!

Damn mate watch what you are doing please, yeah the white doesn't make you feel ill like the gear BUT it plays on your mind really badly. I've never been addicted to white like some people but I've seen how it can mess people up badly.

You have to be FULLY 100% set upon giving up & most people trick their self then it all falls apart again for them. How do you deal with the "wind up" after smoking it? You'll end up doing way more b simply to remove the "back end" of the white, if you wanna chat feel free to DM me, I'm NO doctor etc but I can understand it very well, if I can help in any way let me know.

I wish you the best wth it, you have a real battle on your hands.

I have a pretty bad addiction to Crack and Cocaine Hcl, it's a really fucked drug to have an issue with I tend to binge it few times a week spend like 100 a day when im really going for it and then buy bundle of FentaDope to come down with its a vicious cycle. Actually just got on Methadone few weeks ago myself and ive been doing better with the coke. People really look down on Crackfiends around here so I tend to keep it to myself. I had one binge the past week and plan on leaving it alone now. I dont really agree with the taper idea personally it's better IME to just stay the fuck away. Once I take a blast I just want more and more and the more often I do it the more im thinking about it. I almost got fired from my job this padt month cause I was so off my rocker on Cocaine, Fentanyl, Heroin, MDMA, Methamphetamine and Psychedelics...I have no clue how I kept it together but im taking this as a serious wakeup call and im done fucking off. You need to nip this in the bud before its too late...

Last edited:
Well, in my experience the only way to get off crack was to run out of money.

But after that, it was a relief. No physical withdrawal symptoms at all. Purely psychological.

All I have now is the regret that I wasted all that money on that shit - which is worse than any withdrawal and stays with you for life...

All I have now is the regret that I wasted all that money on that shit - which is worse than any withdrawal and stays with you for life...
Amen to that FUBAR.

Many times I've sat down & tried to add it up & ponder what else I could have done with the cash. I could have got a house. I could have owned Mrs FUBAR flat out for £3.72 & that's being generous to the max.

Amen to that FUBAR.

Many times I've sat down & tried to add it up & ponder what else I could have done with the cash. I could have got a house. I could have owned Mrs FUBAR flat out for £3.72 & that's being generous to the max.
Don't torture yourself man, the past has gone thank fuck

You;re all correct with the 'no taper' thoughts I think - I suggested a 'rapid' taper just because sometimes hearing 'stop immediately' can be scary...

btw ZB - don't get complacent with your 'never been addicted to white' ... you play with it quite regular and just because it hasn't sunk it's claws in tooo deeply doesn't mean that it won't....cos that can happen to anyone at any given moment ...it's insidious as fuck that shite...

i found crack surprisingly easy to be rid of once i'd psychologically made the break from it, given the sheer desperation it inspired in me when i was addicted to it. much easier than heroin.

i would try to draw a line under it and reach acceptance that its over for you. i wouldn't bother trying to taper or limit your use, it creates a grey area that allows you to use. when you think about scoring, tell yourself firmly you aren't going to do it, you don't want to do it, and if that doesn't work (i found it much easier to shut up crack cravings than heroin cravings when i was unable to score, even if i wasn't ill yet) distract yourself in any way you can. this will be much easier if you reframe it, as willpower doesn't really work in the long run. crack can be intensely pleasureable, but if its anything like it was for me, maybe only 1 pipe in 10 of even good shit does what you want, its expensive, makes you psychotic, ruins your concentration, etc, etc, start considering it in terms of these negatives instead of as a positive.

even though crack habits can get far more expensive than yours, you are still spending a significant amount of cash, if you carry on you will lose all of it- is it possible to get someone you can trust to look after your money? even though i have been inrecovery more than 2 years now, my dad is still on my bank account and he checks it regularly. when i had a lapse with b+w last year, knowing he could see the cash withdrawals really helped me rein it in.

@ageingpartyfiend
You mistook my point etc, I sure wasn't being a cunt to @chinup OR making myself sound better etc, I'm a low, no hope, hopeless junkie, baghead who spends over 90% of his cash on b. I am fucking NOTHING but a baghead, I'm NOT making out I walk on water OR preaching to chinup, anything but that & if that's how I came over I am SORRY to chinup & EADD.

I guess my point got lost so I will STFU quickly & not comment on this thread again as people ain't getting my point sadly.

@ageingpartyfiend
You mistook my point etc, I sure wasn't being a cunt to @chinup OR making myself sound better etc, I'm a low, no hope, hopeless junkie, baghead who spends over 90% of his cash on b. I am fucking NOTHING but a baghead, I'm NOT making out I walk on water OR preaching to chinup, anything but that & if that's how I came over I am SORRY to chinup & EADD.

I guess my point got lost so I will STFU quickly & not comment on this thread again as people ain't getting my point sadly.
no man you mistook me...

at no point did I think or insinuate you were being a cunt to anyone fella

Good luck axe just take it a day at a time try other drugs to help you through the day. All the best

I sure wasn't being a cunt to @chinup OR making myself sound better etc, I'm a low, no hope, hopeless junkie, baghead who spends over 90% of his cash on b. I am fucking NOTHING but a baghead, I'm NOT making out I walk on water OR preaching to chinup, anything but that & if that's how I came over I am SORRY to chinup & EADD.
unless you deleted something i didn't see anything that was more than usually cuntish for you...... :p

but i will say. don't use this language about yourself, at cgl they said all the time 'what you say about yourself goes out your mouth and straight back into your ears' well eyes in this case. that perception of yourself is not an easy place to move forward from. you clearly have a bad drug problem but you also have a sense of humour and at least one braincell. its easy to bea ourselves up but try to be compassionate and respectful instead.

unless you deleted something i didn't see anything that was more than usually cuntish for you...... :p

but i will say. don't use this language about yourself, at cgl they said all the time 'what you say about yourself goes out your mouth and straight back into your ears' well eyes in this case. that perception of yourself is not an easy place to move forward from. you clearly have a bad drug problem but you also have a sense of humour and at least one braincell. its easy to bea ourselves up but try to be compassionate and respectful instead.
Completely agree

ZB your self talk is terrible, I recognise it clearly as have done similar for many years until getting a handle on that shit. Stop putting yourself down as your subconscious will eventually believe your internal chatter and conjure it into reality

@Zopiclone bandit that's both people you thought had an issue with you now saying nice things about you - what does that tell you?