• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

crack cocaine

I read in a playboy years ago that the gangs that run Kings Cross tried to introduce crack cocaine, but it never took off due to the price of it.

I think crack is awesome, lol, if a little overwhelming to begin with. But it's harsh as fuck on the lungs to smoke ... thankfully I have mates that know how to freebase, but our collective interest in coke is minimal - been at least 18 months since I've smoked.

Give me some mad, wicked, honey-coloured DYNAMITE shards any day =D =D =D

Too expensive, I'd imagine. A single hit of crack lasts what 10, 15 minutes? With the exhorbitant price that cocaine currently demands it's just not viable, especially since meth is so readily available as a much more cost efficient equivelant.

dunno if it ever crossed you mind, but meth is australia is actually more expensive than cocaine. and the high is nothing like crack cocaine, crack cocaine is amazing in my experiences with it.

short lived (win imo, since i hate all night benders nowadays)

if ya wanna try something neat, try speedballing cole and H. i'd liken it to, jumping out of a plane

dunno if it ever crossed you mind, but meth is australia is actually more expensive than cocaine. and the high is nothing like crack cocaine, crack cocaine is amazing in my experiences with it.

short lived (win imo, since i hate all night benders nowadays)

if ya wanna try something neat, try speedballing cole and H. i'd liken it to, jumping out of a plane

Yes meth is more expensive per mg, but it's far more cost efficient. A gram of coke will last you what, 4, 5 hours? Whereas you can buy a point of meth for 10 - 15% of the price and it will keep you high at least that, if not up to 7 or 8 hours for an intolerant user.

Yes meth is more expensive per mg, but it's far more cost efficient. A gram of coke will last you what, 4, 5 hours? Whereas you can buy a point of meth for 10 - 15% of the price and it will keep you high at least that, if not up to 7 or 8 hours for an intolerant user.

Craknit hit it on the head. Can you imagine coke dealers selling by the toothpick-line?