• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Crack Bong?

Woopi411

Bluelighter
Well was over at a friends house, smokin some crack, he said you could smoke it out of a bong, is this true? I know that the cocaine salt form is water soluable, but is the crack smoke?

No, the reason you can't snort crack is because it is insoluable in water. So go ahead and hit that bong full of crack.

It's not like pot though. When you hit crack with a flame it liquifies beofre it smokes. If you try to smoke it thru a bong it's gonna slide down the stem or whatever it's called.

Of course, the bong would require modification for crack to be smoked in it. But you could also buy a special bong to smoke crack in.

i put some coke powder ontop of a cone and it bubbled nicely and the smoke was harsh but i got sooo fucked up from 7 of these.i sat watchin dvds for 5 hours not being able to stop moving my leg
i also got the worst ringing in my ears is that normal for coke users?

cocaine HCL (the powder) does not smoke. it breaks down when flame is applied directly. somebody might get their throat numb off of smoking it that way, but they won't get much more.

thebean is right. Also, yeah ringing in the ears is common...if you IV it.

I have seen several online headshops that sells 'oil water pipes' which is a base pipe that has been modified to fit into a female bong peice. Also, if crack isn't soluble in water, you should be ok pulling a hit through it without having to worry about it dissolving.... however, theoretically, if the water cools it down enough, the crack would resolidify in the water... so it's probably best to pull a tiny test hit through to see if it works before you throw an entire 20 rock in there and watch it come out as particles in your bong water