• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

crack back opinion

I

interestedone

What dobu guys think about this crack back good or bunk

It looks a little weird. Try giving us another pic.....with less in the bowl (so you can see the lines better) and light coming from underneath but no flash.

It looks a little weird. Try giving us another pic.....with less in the bowl (so you can see the lines better) and light coming from underneath but no flash.
Hi I'm the same person who posted this I had forgotten my account info I hope these pics can help you give me an opinion thanks in advance

Looks like iso to me. Isopropylbenzylamine. Google it. I have had it a couple of times over the last few years and it is yucky. Kind of tastes weird....bitter nasty sweet. And burns your throat after smoking, not for long...just for the first couple of breaths after a hit. Looks and cracks back sort of similar to meth, but looks whiter and cracks back whiter. The pic of the shit itself gives it away. The shapes, and the fact that it has a snowy appearance all over it like powder is ready to come off. See what I mean?

So bottom line, you didn't get high off that crap did you? :)

Looks like iso to me. Isopropylbenzylamine. Google it. I have had it a couple of times over the last few years and it is yucky. Kind of tastes weird....bitter nasty sweet. And burns your throat after smoking, not for long...just for the first couple of breaths after a hit. Looks and cracks back sort of similar to meth, but looks whiter and cracks back whiter. The pic of the shit itself gives it away. The shapes, and the fact that it has a snowy appearance all over it like powder is ready to come off. See what I mean?

So bottom line, you didn't get high off that crap did you? :)
Yeah I did but the rush wasant that intense does ISO burn away quickly?

Yes it does. It can also give you that feeling that your heart is racing- but with no high (in my opinion).

How much experience do you have with meth? Just curious.
Well its been like two months since I started smoking it..I just dropped a fairly large shard in some bleach and it danced around and there were a lot of oily spots can ISO or other cuts do that?

Other cuts, not particularly. But....iso will kind of fizzle around and leave oil spots. And FYI iso is not a cut. It would be almost impossible to rerock it with meth. Iso mimics meth, structurally- not the effects in my opinion.