• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Crack and Sex (or other drug ideas for good sexy times)

Whats the best drug to have sex on?
MDMA, hands down. Be careful though - I have a few, two, friends who over-fucked on MDMA and experienced erectile dysfunction afterwards;
sober sex just didn't cut it for them. I also noticed that after a weekend of rigorous and inebriated fornication on MDMA, sober sex was dull.
So, fuck away, but remember to take breaks. GHB and cannabis are fantastic as well.

It's clear the OP never smoked or shot crack.

For me I get hyper sexual but my dick seems to vanish (pissing on your balls) & it doesn't work at all. As the effects drops off so does my filthy desire & the guilt of what I've just been watching kicks in.

Who knew a female dwarf could take such a huge amount of black monster cocks in her ass!!!

It's clear the OP never smoked or shot crack.

For me I get hyper sexual but my dick seems to vanish (pissing on your balls) & it doesn't work at all. As the effects drops off so does my filthy desire & the guilt of what I've just been watching kicks in.

Who knew a female dwarf could take such a huge amount of black monster cocks in her ass!!!
It's funny. I used to get feel really guilty and self-loathing if I went all deviant when I was drunk but I have never had a regret regarding sexual escapades while on stims. Even for stuff that previously made me think I should shoot myself when I was just a drunk.

Has anyone else noticed if you shoot crack you can actually get your dick to work for a bit. Well it's till the rush really gets going & "The Church Bells start ringing" then it starts to fail sadly

It's funny. I used to get feel really guilty and self-loathing if I went all deviant when I was drunk but I have never had a regret regarding sexual escapades while on stims. Even for stuff that previously made me think I should shoot myself when I was just a drunk.

My biggest mistake & shame was a week long a-pvp session & I asked my mates ex if she was up for some BDSM. I still feel bad over that one.

Had a bell ringer today for the first time in years. It was nice but honestly it makes you feel sick and poisoned. (I puked)

Yeah I know the feeling.
A friend who dropped the body a few years back got into it shortly before he passed & 2 days before he died we had a session, he gave me this pipe & it was like a mountain of rocks. I did it & my ears rang like a full church on Sunday morning, the rush was so much I couldn't move for a while then came the vomit.

Crack makes you horny but fuckmks with your ability to come, and as FUBAR said you wanna resdose before you're finished. Powder coke makes it hard to come but is more fun if you and your partner are both sniffing lines and taking little breaks from the sex for a line the back to dirty sex (makes you quite dirty (well me anyway)).
Crystal meth is good but again messes with cumming ability.
LSD or similar is great for sex but of course lasts 12 hours.
Any type of stimulant of psychedelic, even weed is fun.
And yes sober sex is also awesome.

Crack cocaine brought out some kinks that I don't know if I otherwise would have discovered. When I was high on it I discovered I really liked water sports. Other honorable drug mentions for kink exploration are Etizolam and/or DMT.

When sober, I don't seek out watersport kinks however I don't turn my nose up at them either. I believe some drugs have the ability to open our minds about our own sexuality that we otherwise are able to ignore with or without much repercussion when sober.

Today the only drug I'd intentionally use with sex are cannabinoids. They do just enough to stimulate my senses without overwhelming them.

LSD with my wife one night was the best sex I’ve ever had. Both tripping out of our minds super into each other’s feelings and experiences. Multiple orgasms for both of us all night. Honestly one of the best most meaningful moments/nights of my existence. Highly recommend with the right individual..,,

Crack cocaine brought out some kinks that I don't know if I otherwise would have discovered. When I was high on it I discovered I really liked water sports. Other honorable drug mentions for kink exploration are Etizolam and/or DMT.

When sober, I don't seek out watersport kinks however I don't turn my nose up at them either. I believe some drugs have the ability to open our minds about our own sexuality that we otherwise are able to ignore with or without much repercussion when sober.

Today the only drug I'd intentionally use with sex are cannabinoids. They do just enough to stimulate my senses without overwhelming them.
I don't know if i want to know... but what are water sports?

Sexual activities involving pissing. Beginning with the legendary ‘Golden Shower’ which is exactly what it sounds like. And ending up around where this guy did:

See, you really didn’t want to know.

I don't have time to watch the vid.

Can you summarize it?