• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Crack and Sex (or other drug ideas for good sexy times)

I don't have issues with erection, and I'd like to try just for new feelings.

Doesn't crack or freebase/cooked coke, ready rock, etc. last for maybe 5-10 minutes? It does not sound like a good sex drug.

If powder cocaine makes it so you go limp-it did the exact opposite for me but I would get aroused over things that were not sexual at all-smoking base or rock will do the same.

Doesn't crack or freebase/cooked coke, ready rock, etc. last for maybe 5-10 minutes? It does not sound like a good sex drug.

If powder cocaine makes it so you go limp-it did the exact opposite for me but I would get aroused over things that were not sexual at all-smoking base or rock will do the same.
Almost all stimulants give me ED. Don't they call it "coke dick"? Though yeah, moreso from crack.

Unless you have a partner just willing to work selflessly on your genitals for a few hours while you take hit after hit. That can work.

4-MMC, 4-BMC, 4-mec, apvp, meth, butylone, pentedrone, pentylone, 4-fa, 3-fa, 25x-nbome, DXM, propylhexedrine, I mean the list is quite long if you’re adventurous enough lol

I'd like to share 2 anecdotal experiences I've had with Meth, Coke/Crack and sex.

1. Meth definitely made me hypersexual, like to a ridiculous degree, i.e. on my 2nd date with who would later become my GF, we both banged speed, I ended up going down on her for 3 hours straight, she loved it until she had to tell me to stop because that area was becoming sore and irritated. I hadn't released once up to that point, so like a champ she said 'I have another hole', turned over and got all four's.

2. Coke/Crack (I prefer the later, SoCal powder is weak to moderate at best but the rock my friend gets, primo). Yes crack does/will cause hypersexuality for me but the drive varies. I'm a professional audio engineer, I mostly get it for working in the studio and I find at those times the sexual drive is low - moderate. If I'm not focused on a work task it the sexual drive increases much more, however not and never to the extreme I experienced with Meth. It is a drastically noticable difference between the 2 for me, then again that's my body's chemistry.

Summation: an ex-girlfriend of mine wasn't opposed to normal/sober anal from time to time but in her words "Coke makes me want anal uncontrollably". The girl I'm seeing now I turned on to Rock last week, 2 nights before her 1st time trying it she had done some Coke, 3 days later of us working in the studio, binging Crack the entire time and she is now a convert to Rock.

Also my female FWB that I was with very recently, I achieved multiple pops no problem, thoroughly enjoyed it each time and that was off of 4 dubs I picked up in the morning, began enjoying them and all the way into the early morning.

Cheers!

I'd like to share 2 anecdotal experiences I've had with Meth, Coke/Crack and sex.

1. Meth definitely made me hypersexual, like to a ridiculous degree, i.e. on my 2nd date with who would later become my GF, we both banged speed, I ended up going down on her for 3 hours straight, she loved it until she had to tell me to stop because that area was becoming sore and irritated. I hadn't released once up to that point, so like a champ she said 'I have another hole', turned over and got all four's.

2. Coke/Crack (I prefer the later, SoCal powder is weak to moderate at best but the rock my friend gets, primo). Yes crack does/will cause hypersexuality for me but the drive varies. I'm a professional audio engineer, I mostly get it for working in the studio and I find at those times the sexual drive is low - moderate. If I'm not focused on a work task it the sexual drive increases much more, however not and never to the extreme I experienced with Meth. It is a drastically noticable difference between the 2 for me, then again that's my body's chemistry.

Summation: an ex-girlfriend of mine wasn't opposed to normal/sober anal from time to time but in her words "Coke makes me want anal uncontrollably". The girl I'm seeing now I turned on to Rock last week, 2 nights before her 1st time trying it she had done some Coke, 3 days later of us working in the studio, binging Crack the entire time and she is now a convert to Rock.

Also my female FWB that I was with very recently, I achieved multiple pops no problem, thoroughly enjoyed it each time and that was off of 4 dubs I picked up in the morning, began enjoying them and all the way into the early morning.

Cheers!
Does METH make you want to do work? Or just have lots of sex while staying awake for days?

Does METH make you want to do work? Or just have lots of sex while staying awake for days?
I could not work or even do basic daily tasks on Meth. Coke/Crack is a cleaner high, it's effects are manageable enough to allow me to actually be productive. Full transparency, I am prescribed Adderall 20mg by psychiatrist, which I do not take regularly as prescribed but on a very rare occasion that I need a boost in energy and focus. That said, Adderall too has much cleaner effects that Meth, just an FYI.

I could not work or even do basic daily tasks on Meth. Coke/Crack is a cleaner high, it's effects are manageable enough to allow me to actually be productive. Full transparency, I am prescribed Adderall 20mg by psychiatrist, which I do not take regularly as prescribed but on a very rare occasion that I need a boost in energy and focus. That said, Adderall too has much cleaner effects that Meth, just an FYI.
I found powder coke the one time I used it orally, reminded me of Ritalin or Methyl-phenidate but it did not last for hours like Ritalin does, but the cocaine was a lot more 'Clean' of a stimulant feeling if that makes sense?

The cocaine I had was excellent or very good but my friend/dealer I got it from decades ago-neither of us use drugs now we are sober by our choice-said it was very good high quality coke.

I have never used METH as I have bad insomnia but when I was prescribed Dexedrine and later Adderall I could easily fall asleep after taking them or even if I took them early in the evening or late afternoon. In class if I was super bored and it was super early I would fall asleep after taking 5-15mg of Dexedrine or Adderall.

Low dose of dried psilocybin mushrooms (0.5-1 gram) if you are in a relationship could also work out very well. Different strokes for different blokes I guess.

Low dose of dried psilocybin mushrooms (0.5-1 gram) if you are in a relationship could also work out very well. Different strokes for different blokes I guess.
Normally I am super horny and even on large doses of LSD I would masturbate and have an orgasm. Mushrooms make me loving but I have no desire for sex. I never took micro or super low doses of them so I am not sure what shrooms are like in lower/micro doses but friends said it was like smoking high THC pot or hash or that they could take very large doses of shrooms but low/micro doses gave them anxiety over the fact that they were not tripping hard enough?

Well, as I stated, different strokes... Low doses increase my interest, enhance vision and can be used for various purposes, including enhancing sexual pleasure. Just use with respect as I have found LSD to be "more casual" (not right wording but mushrooms tend to be more "personal") and don't think that approach works with mushrooms (for me it doesn't work with LSD but have seen people use it that way).

I can understand how powder cocaine, crack/base/cooked coke, and even METH would be super hedonistic sex drugs but someone would have to have a large quantity of the drug or try not to binge or keep using, as the crashes are horrible crying, sleeping for days, horrible depression, super intense cravings, lack of appetite, etc.