• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Crack and Sex (or other drug ideas for good sexy times)

Low dose of dried psilocybin mushrooms (0.5-1 gram) if you are in a relationship could also work out very well. Different strokes for different blokes I guess.
Fuck yeah it does. I feel like no one talks about mushrooms and sex, but it's definitely the best sex I've experience while under the influence of any substance.

Got paid today & smoking Rocks again, glad I got a fair bit of data to open as I'm getting through it.

I always find when I use heroin it kills my sex drive so much, when I have a pipe it's as if all my sexual energy comes out in a huge burst, I've just applied for "open minded male" film role as the cash seems good & imho I'm very open minded, I just draw the line a true GFP (Gay For Pay) I'm willing to nearly anything (apart from CBT, forced gay stuff, this seems really common much to my shock. A Dominated man will be "forced" to suck dick for the Dominants amusement or get fucked. I got no issue with something in my ass but actual cock & feeling balls smacking you is where I draw the line. Getting high on good crack then maybe being pegged would be ok & it's getting me cash too, I just really have ZERO desire to be around other hard dicks.

It must feel odd to DP a woman, with my ex who loved being fisted I learned how you can feel so much. I'd do anal with her & you can feel your dick when I'd fist her kitty. A good trick for you perverts is to do that & you can rub your own banjo string while inside her, that's honestly one of my favourite sexual positions by far. The skin & area between the bum & vagina is so thin, it was truly a great discovery & when I'd fist her I'd do a "come here" motion with my fingers which would explore the whole top part of her lady bits which from the squirt she liked it also, I'd never fisted anyone before her.
I really wanted to do anal but I only got in 3 fingers after much work & I loved cuming in her ass so much I didn't wanna loose my chance of daily bum love.

She did once in a BDSM session fuck me, she put a big black dildo in my ass much to my dismay, I learned Safe words don't work too well when your partner is way too high on MXE & is also horny. I got fucked for a short space of time & believe me it wasn't a small dildo to say the least, she did apologise after but it was too late. I'm NOT sure when "Aaarrrggghhh that hurts" was ever a sign you were having fun and wanted more in your ass, it wasn't fun.

Women just because a guy may like fingers or small plug that vibrates in his ass on his prostate that's NOT a sign he wants to be fucked in his ass with a hug dildo I promise you that much.

I'm looking forward to see if I get a reply, I think the director of the movies may get a shock when he asks what I'd be willing to do. If I could sneak a pipe before filming I'd be game for most things (apart from CBT, Trans etc. One fantasy I have on rocks is rimming two women at the same time. It's not something I've ever done before as I've gotta be sure that bum is clean but the idea drives me wild.

GHB and sex is insane, makes you take forever to cum though if you're male.

Fluoromodafinil is too for some reason, I know it doesn't really produce much of a high. But wow. Lol.

I find C and crack decrease my sexual side more than increase it. Unless I do a super tiny bit. (Coke)

I think the huge amounts of Acid I’ve taken lately have killed my deviancy. I haven’t had any horniness for a couple of weeks. Haven’t touched myself or fantasised about anything. It’s been a weird combination of acid, DMT, and ketamine which I’m now slowly replacing with Abilify in a desire to get a grip on normalcy. Even adding some meth last week didn’t spark up my libido. Very strange. I actually don’t have any desires or fantasies at the moment. Maybe I’ve lived them all and am now sated?

I think the huge amounts of Acid I’ve taken lately have killed my deviancy. I haven’t had any horniness for a couple of weeks. Haven’t touched myself or fantasised about anything. It’s been a weird combination of acid, DMT, and ketamine which I’m now slowly replacing with Abilify in a desire to get a grip on normalcy. Even adding some meth last week didn’t spark up my libido. Very strange. I actually don’t have any desires or fantasies at the moment. Maybe I’ve lived them all and am now sated?
That's pretty bizarre. I had a ton of fun having sex on acid awhile back. DMT didn't change anything when I was using it in the long term. I was just casually smoking DMT for a few days or a week or whatever awhile back. Strongest trip I had almost kaliesoscopic vision in all fractals but I was just talking on the phone almost normally. Walking around. It didn't get to my head or physical balance as much as my vision.

I also did a fair amount of K last year and there was an accidental K high this year when my MDMA was replaced with K due to a lack of MDMA and I wasn't told about it. I ordered a bunch of shit. I didn't check the substance or I wouldve noticed easily by the color or it. Anyway I did 2 rails of MDMA and nearly went into a K hole.

My sex drive is fine. Did you have any trips that were stuck on the subject or was there a apecific turning point?

Did you have any trips that were stuck on the subject or was there a apecific turning point?
Ha. I had a few where I ended up crying for a long time after I watched too many Florence and the Machine music videos. There was some kind of trigger there but I’m not sure what it was.

Mephedrone to make you filthy, MDMA for sensual, low dose 2c-b if you want to be able to maintain an erection.

Hmm, opiates on a low dose ( like smoke one pipe for preference, with me - but in order to have that old-fashioned luxury you have to live somewhere where growing the stuff in your garden is legal XD). I find it makes me feel very sensual and somehow more sensitive to every touch and smell and taste etc. Also makes me extra affectionate and helps me feel real close to the person I'm with. Higher doses though, forget it. I find that kills my libido and even if I get it up it's almost impossible to finish, so the whole thing just turns into an exhausting work - out (and not in the good sense) trying to get off.

I keep hearing from some of my stimulant connoisseur mates (as well as reading on here) that sex on meth is absolutely fucking amazing and you get super frisky and can keep going for ages on it; that sounds great and I'd love to try...
... only in general stimulants don't seem to agree with me. When I did some coke instead of getting energy and feeling on top of the world, all it did is make me brutally paranoid and like constantly on the verge of a panic attack while everyone else was having the best time. And I definitely did NOT feel sexed-up.

The best 'sex drug' in my opinion though is being in love. Makes your brain full of its own happy chemicals. 😉
(Just unfortunately not on sale from your nearest dealer. Unless of course you've fallen in love with your dealer.)