• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs coworker REEKS of a-pvp

chase_in_56ace

Ex-Bluelighter
Seriously nauseating smell of RC stim cat piss on this dude. Im in charge of quality control and since its already been addressed in the office he's banging too much flock, i need to make my move.

Will baby powder help? This dude smells like sweaty all night masturbation, baby diapers and spoiled onions.

By his own admission to me during our meeting today he's banging an unspecified amount of some cathinone.

He should be fired with that kind of habit.... Who knows how bad his quality of world suffering if his hygiene is that bad.... Besides that I recommend natural orange oil spray followed with fabreeze air spray with sanitizer (yes it exists surface and air sanitizer spray) and just spray all around him constantly

I realize my answer seems silly, but I am damn serious spray that reeky stanky monkey if you don't plan to have them fired. I wouldn't want to work with him that's for sure.

He should be fired with that kind of habit.... Who knows how bad his quality of world suffering if his hygiene is that bad.... Besides that I recommend natural orange oil spray followed with fabreeze air spray with sanitizer (yes it exists surface and air sanitizer spray) and just spray all around him constantly

Thx for the advice TD ill stop into target on the way to the office tomorrow and pick up a bottle. The orange scent in the air will be a nice touch. As far as his quality of life, I can tell you right now is complete shit. He's100% homeless and calls me every morning to check if we've unlocked the office, admittedly because he wants to come in early and wash his butthole. Nothing about this is funny btw guys stay off this moronic substance

True that I hope he finds help. Maybe get him some moist flushable whippes so he can somewhat clean down there especially after going to the bathroom... I know for me it's a lifesaver.

I tried to help him. He refused the spray and i refused his refusal, spraying wherever the fuck I fancied. Ended up literally nearly fist fighting. He was sent home for the day as He was truly flippin the fuck out. Im gonna try n fire the dude tomorrow... Im new to the company so im trying to avoid doing something so drastic so soon but.... Its time.

Shitty situation you're in chase, but you know, gotta do what you've gotta do....

Couldn't help have a bit of a chuckle at your last post though. Would've been kinda amusing spraying some tweaked stinker at work

Perhaps rather than firing you could suggest he use his up to 12 weeks of FMLA leave and go to treatment? If he is so down and out he may be willing to go... Most companies' insurance funds treatment, and he would have a job when he came back...

Not that he responded well today but that was probably defensiveness. No matter how bad we get/look we don't really realize it til getting clean again

If I were you I'd make that offer, with his continued employment depending on whether or not he seeks help. It puts the ball in his court

What is this place you work at chase? Was this guy a presentable human being first and just went on a downward spiral over time? I couldn't imagine this guy getting a job presenting himself like that. And he obviously needs help if he sees no problem with the way he is. There is a known homeless guy in a town I was staying in for a while, he had a shitload of money in his bank account, like $100Grand. But this guy chose to live on the streets homeless and didn't care. There are people that just don't see any issue with living that way. I have to admit tho, I laughed at the "smelling of unwashed all night masturbation" or whatever it was .. Haha

Thanks for the support guys. Im glad some of u got a laugh, shit it was funny until i was in fear for my life today. My company has no benefits we just opened and i was hired into a managerial position. Mostly everyone there now is there because of referals. This dude really acts more brain damaged than on drugs. He's there just to get out of the street for a few hours and eat other ppls food out of the fridge. Tomorrow should be an interesting day lol. If i dont reply tomorrow, someone please post my bail...

Make a complaint to human resources while definitely emphasizing he needs treatment or else he is becoming a hazard to work with. They should handle the situation best.