• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cowboy Mac's New Years Message

Last week I had to deal with a stupid bitch who'd taken around 30mL of 1,4BDO, and ended up exceedingly randy and suggestive. She then proceeded to pass out on the ground, pick herself up and drag herself to the sink, wretching and breathing as shallow as I've ever seen anyone. After calling the ambulance, getting people organised and getting them to carry her down flights of stairs to wait for an ambulance, continually having to yell at her and make sure she was still awake and breathing, I HAVE NO INTEREST in having to deal with anything or anyone like that again. The reason I signed up with Bluelight was so that I would be around sensible users.

Don't be a fucken idiot. Know your shit and know yourself.

smokin' joe said:
Four years ago my best mates brother died of alcohol poisoning on new years eve. At the age of only 17........

So, same goes for alcohol too folks.

But alcohol is legal! :|

Very timely post Cowboy Mac, thanks so much for making this post, I was just thinking about it today actually! :) It looks like you've beaten me this year, normally on the 31st Dec a post with this exact message appears on the forum - Johnboy gave a few thoughtful words in 2000 and 2001, I took a turn in 2002... so this year it's Cowboy Mac's New Years Message ;) I can really only reiterate these points, all I wanted to mention is already said.

I implore everyone to take careful consideration of the warnings given by all the posters in this thread, and try to exercise your common sense over the festive season. Try to look out for your friends too, no doubt this year there will be more people out there doing more drugs, and it will always be someone's first time for something.

PLEASE try to avoid becoming a public casualty -- Leave the "G" at home. Sure it can be a fun drug, but it causes way too many problems when people take it in an unsafe environment. At home you have comfort, space to dose carefully, and a telephone in case of emergency. When you're out, all you have is panicking friends and onlookers.

Take care everyone, and have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. For whatever reason you're having a party, enjoy every second of it.

All my best wishes in 2004,

BigTrancer :)

"Leave the "G" at home"
OMG.. BigT, if the women of Australia here this at the demise of the G String goes down, your head is on a PLATTER!

i might add that with year 12 finishing that many yound BLers thnik they can hit the drugs hard and be fine.... you cant last night i had to deal with 4 of my friends g'ing out and it wasn't pretty....

i know this is obvious but one more time doesnt hurt....
know your limits and be safe this year..... RAVESAFE......

DfI;)

BT: I actually spent about half an hour trying to find that post of yours as I was just going to bump it. This year I think an heavy emphasis needs to be made on driving on drugs as well as excessive and irresponsible use of GHB/1,4b - more so than in previous years. Like the new g related catch phrase BT referenced, leave the g at home!

Great thread! i don't have much more advice to add except;

stay with freinds who will look after you if/when things go nasty... not too busy scoring more for themselves

don't be afraid to go home early or go to first aid tent WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW AND TRUST.

Life, any life, even one with ambulance bills, nasty parental repercussions is better than no life!

have a good one, and a safe one

JohnM

^^ And remember that if you live in SE Queensland, ambulance service is free to electricity consumers, so there should be no hesitation if you need help.

To know whether you are covered or not check here

Have a
21.gif
safe NYE