• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

COVID-19 Madness

How’s everyone coping through this COVID-19 madness?
I am not sure how do deal with the hysteria and panic I’m seeing everywhere
Me? I'm an old timer, behaving for the most part except 1-2 times a year. Since isolation started, me and my dog have been spending a lot of time with an old girlfriend of mine called Tina. Gotta find something to spin time faster right? She's not the same as she was last year. This is a cheap motel with beer from a can and bed bugs, compared to the penthouse suite she took me to last time we met. 💔

Me? I'm an old timer, behaving for the most part except 1-2 times a year. Since isolation started, me and my dog have been spending a lot of time with an old girlfriend of mine called Tina. Gotta find something to spin time faster right? She's not the same as she was last year. This is a cheap motel with beer from a can and bed bugs, compared to the penthouse suite she took me to last time we met. 💔

Please... Just say you're doing meth.. If that's actually what you're saying. :p

On bluelight we don't blame our pets, we just say we do drugs. :D

Besides, nobodies ever gotten out of trouble by convincing the court of their dogs drug problem or something. They're just as capable of reading between the lines.

Sorry 😂 I got nobody else to blame but myself, that's true. Turns out my dog is innocent in all this 😇

RSPCA won’t take kindly to you ingesting poor old Tina.

If Tina’s an aninmal..?

I’m torn between being over the whole damned lockdown rubbish, enjoying time at home getting drunk and stoned all day, and worrying about getting back out in the real world then dying of COVID 😂

My state is reopening pubs etc this week, with just social distancing measures in place, and everyone’s gone insane!
Line ups a mile long at every cafe, malls full again. It’s a second wave waiting to happen right as flu season kicks in

Not very well. Coping badly with alcohol and binge eating.

It's easy to slip into this pattern. Bottleshops are doing great, as are restaurants and pubs which can now deliver booze.

In some areas drug and alcohol services are busier than ever. Alcohol is a major factor but more meth (and other) dealers are now delivering when previously they weren't so much. Customers are also bulk buying to limit contact and to have enough to last for a while.

How does a drug user get guns in Australia?

I mean, I get that you can get a license to buy guns here, but I cant see them letting me have one seeing as I have a criminal record for drug offenses.

Do you not have a record or are they just more lenient than I realize?
Actually, at least in vic - after 8yrs i think - after any criminal conviction, you can apply for a firearms license again

Ah so I only have 5 years to go. :p

If I lived in Victoria, which I don't.

And if I wanted a gun, which I also don't.

I recommend that you take every precaution. Wear a mask everywhere, keep your distance, carry antiseptic around, and keep your immune system up to date. The body's defense system is built to produce antibodies when a new infection enters it. These are proteins that are designed to attack the virus. I'm very cautious about this infection, too. That's why I bought instant covid tests for the whole family at https://www.confirmbiosciences.com/covid19-instant-coronavirus-test-kit/. Then, at any time, I can do the test and know if I need to go to the doctor for help or not

Last edited: