Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

COVID-19 Madness

baysieguy1

Bluelighter
How’s everyone coping through this COVID-19 madness?
I am not sure how do deal with the hysteria and panic I’m seeing everywhere

I’m just staying at home since I can work best from there and ordering my necessities online. I did go for a walk past the supermarket and it’s seemed like chaos.

Worst part about it is my kid now can’t get a casual job now and expects me to carry him through the pandemic with little effort on his part.

I’m just staying at home since I can work best from there and ordering my necessities online. I did go for a walk past the supermarket and it’s seemed like chaos.

Worst part about it is my kid now can’t get a casual job now and expects me to carry him through the pandemic with little effort on his part.
Anything available from the federal or state stimulus?
Also I heard the supermarkets are looking for casual staff at the moment

Then again, would you rather your kid financially contribute? Or would you rather reduce the odds of him getting sick and giving it to you?

I gotta admit this Coronavirus shit isn't doing my mental health any favors.

Anything available from the federal or state stimulus?
Also I heard the supermarkets are looking for casual staff at the moment
Not so far. The supermarkets are his best chance but he thinks it is beneath his dignity to stack shelves. Unbelievable i

Then again, would you rather your kid financially contribute? Or would you rather reduce the odds of him getting sick and giving it to you?

I gotta admit this Coronavirus shit isn't doing my mental health any favors.

That’s a tough one. It’s not just about the money - it’s about the moral importance / value of earning and contributing in life. However, in the end if it saves me from being infected it would be a worthy investment. Unfortunately that’s unlikely as he continues to go out and party each night catching god knows what from god knows who.

Just putting this up here for anyone it may be relevant for.

NSW Users and AIDS Association (NUAA):

"To make sure that everyone on the Opioid Treatment Program continues to have access to their dose during this time, the regulations and restrictions around takeaways are being changed. Check out our resource to help you understand how this will effect you, and some useful tips for managing this!"

COVID-19 and your Opioid Treatment Program

Stay safe out there. <3

If only I still lived in NSW.
I live in QLD and all the medical people around me seem to be idiots.

My pharmacist says I need to talk to my doctor.
My doctor says I need to talk to ATODS.
And ATODS will tell me to talk to my doctor again because he's a private prescriber.

Why can't I ever.... Just once.. Have a doctor who doesn't tell me shit that I know is completely wrong. Cause it actually is the doctors responsibility to sort this shit out. The pharmacist and ATODS are right.

Stay at home, wait this out. Adhere to the precaution. Plant a garden, learn a language or something.

When war occurred in the past we had to send our loved ones into battle. This one is somewhat easier in perspective, just disruptive to our easy lives. We all need to stay at home to win this war.

Laugh out loud at the gimp Fink.

Plastic gangsters like the Fink's MC can't get any GHB. Fucking hilarious

Just putting this up here for anyone it may be relevant for.

NSW Users and AIDS Association (NUAA):

"To make sure that everyone on the Opioid Treatment Program continues to have access to their dose during this time, the regulations and restrictions around takeaways are being changed. Check out our resource to help you understand how this will effect you, and some useful tips for managing this!"

COVID-19 and your Opioid Treatment Program

Stay safe out there. <3

That page doesn't exist anymore.

Can anyone please advise about how I can get some opioids as my GP made it clear he doesn't want me to be a patient any more and I don't know what to do.

I've got a LOT of guns. But that won't do you any good in Australia, we aren't the US ffs

How does a drug user get guns in Australia?

I mean, I get that you can get a license to buy guns here, but I cant see them letting me have one seeing as I have a criminal record for drug offenses.

Do you not have a record or are they just more lenient than I realize?

How does a drug user get guns in Australia?

I mean, I get that you can get a license to buy guns here, but I cant see them letting me have one seeing as I have a criminal record for drug offenses.

Do you not have a record or are they just more lenient than I realize?
probably black market. Chinese triads are involved in selling illegal firearms to motorcycle gangs. Even for legitimate use its hard to get a firearms license in Australia yet the coast is so big alot of them are smuggled in on boats and sold off to gangs and meth dealers.

probably black market. Chinese triads are involved in selling illegal firearms to motorcycle gangs. Even for legitimate use its hard to get a firearms license in Australia yet the coast is so big alot of them are smuggled in on boats and sold off to gangs and meth dealers.

Well of course it's easy to get them on the black market. I've seen piles of guns in the hands of criminals in Australia.

I had assumed based on context that the poster was talking about legal gun ownership.

COVIDs destroying my psychedelic tolerance.

Live rural, so proper isolation for me, only see the fams.

Sleep pattern is non existent, unless a dose that I’m not prescribed (ie. more than my doc passes out..) of diazepam is taken.

Starting to dislike the day, feel like I need to do something on my healing days, but there’s nothing to do. At least at night, for some reason, I’m a lot less restless.

It’s really made my benzo taper come to a standstill, which sucks. Was down to 5mg/ day.