• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Courier Mail - 18.01.2009 - Drug sniffer dogs have a Big Day Out at the Gold Coast

Found this on another forum

There is a massive police operation setting up today around Olympic Park train station. There are 4 or 5 mobile command centres which suggests they are going to have the capacity to conduct strip searches. NB: I'm not condoning anything illegal but I reckon it would be VERY unwise to carry any "recreational" stuff if you intend to arrive via train.

You'd be better off catching the train to Concord West and walking through Bicentennial Park.

So does any one know exactly what happens if you get caught with something.
Eg. if ya get busted with only just a couple of pills is it warning & you get to stay at the Big Day Out, or do you get kicked out/fined/arrested.

You would prob get kicked out and most likely fined if its your first offence. You would be arrested and taken to the copshop.

the forecast for perth BDO is meant to be 38degrees, is that too hot for sniffers?

also if you drop before you go, and you get sniffed (from holding it/having it in your pocket) etc and the cop suspects your under the influence, can they do anything?

i cant stop stressing about it, ive had two dreams in the past week where i was about to enter BDO and i got caught by those darn sniffer dogs :|
i even bought coloured contact lenses and sat there 40mins trying to work the bloody things out.
its a pain in the bum being a naturally paranoid person.
and having hard-arse relatives in the police force, who haven't seen you since your were that innocent 10-year old :|

lol...

If you're that paranoid about getting caught shout one of your mates a heap of drinks to take the stuff in with you.

Or you can pop before you go in, if they suspect you on being on drugs but you're just under the influence but found with nothing they can't really do much at all, just say your drink was spiked? It also isn't that hard to get into an event or anywhere when you're on drugs, act sobar!

good luck

the forecast for perth BDO is meant to be 38degrees, is that too hot for sniffers?

also if you drop before you go, and you get sniffed (from holding it/having it in your pocket) etc and the cop suspects your under the influence, can they do anything?

i cant stop stressing about it, ive had two dreams in the past week where i was about to enter BDO and i got caught by those darn sniffer dogs :|
i even bought coloured contact lenses and sat there 40mins trying to work the bloody things out.
its a pain in the bum being a naturally paranoid person.
and having hard-arse relatives in the police force, who haven't seen you since your were that innocent 10-year old :|

Haha dude, dont worry :)

I was stressing hardcore before stereosonic back in November.. it was even effecting my sleep, because i just kept thinking that i was going to get caught..

It's more then likely that they will setup there operation at the train stations (They did this at the Esplanade for Summadayze 1 month ago) This is more effective for them because it's like a bottleneck of people.. plus they have gaps between when trains arrive.

There's a good chance they'll have them at entry points.. they had a few at the entry points to stereosonic (also at claremont showgrounds) but they were only up for roughly 40mins or so at 1 time.. they would then go away for an hour then come back for a bit. They cant have the dogs on for too long at one time or they get bored..

Just dont take the train if you can help it, thats where they'll hit it the hardest.. especially considering the excessive amount of people attending BDO - 40,000~

yeah we're taking all precautions - im making sure we are :\ no train and no carrying anything, were trying to delay arriving there for as long as possible too.

ughh, i just know that once i do see the police and dogs im gonna freak the hell out and all the adrenaline will send me into peaksville as soon as one approaches me :\
i just hope i can hold myself together at that point ahh

but so technically, whats the worst and i mean the very worst they can do if you have no drugs what-so-ever on you, but you get sniffed and they suspect you are UTI? just ask you a few questions :S?

Didnt see one single dog out today at BDO. Went main entry ( gate 1) without any drama's. Infact, had a harder time getting into metro's last weekend :p

yeah ditto hey.. all that freaking out for nothing.. and my roll was over before prodigy came on :( because i took all mine before

ANNNDD some girl OD-ed because she saw the sniffer dogs and freaked out and took all her three pills at once. only 17 years old.

they caught 120 out of a crowd of 20,000 at summerdayze, and only 70 out of a crowd of 38,000 at Big Day Out.. when will they give upp what a load of bullshit :p

Yeah, as i expected they had them 'AT' the actual train station.. i didnt see any at the normal entry points i went through.