• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

could u trust a dealer u just met on the street?

If you want to be smart I would say no and go through a friend of a friend type dealer. Just pay whatever they ask if the quality is good, you get better prices over time but quality is worth every dollar. No point trying to save 5-10 bucks per item just because you want to try and get it cheap. It's usually the dodgy dealers that sell cheap as well, because their product doesnt sell itself.

if its weed your buying then I think you could probibly trust him, I mean how hard is it to tell good weed? but I wouldn't trust some guy I just met on the street with my life. One time I actually did buy some pills off a dealer I met on the street in Kings Cross ( I was pretty drunk at the time), obviously he assured me they where good MDMA pills so I got two (pink zorros), and sure enough they were shitty K bombs. Never will I do that again.

i wouldnt no matter how desperate i was they could sell you a tablet of anthrax for all i would know at the time, the dangers far outway the gain, mayb at a rave yes but random on the street NO

LOL. Sure trust every person who asks for a ciggarette and then tries to push their speed onto you.

Accepting lifts from strangers also a life choice.
So is drinking paint.