• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Could/can i make an alcohol cigerette?

Considering we are talking about absinthe there should be traces of thujone (?) left in the ciggarette, would that do anything to you if smoked? Unless this absinthe was store bought, then I guess you dont get the precious thujone anyway.

Speedygonzales, I can see how the alchohol may have absorbed THC from the marijuana, and once it evaporated from the cigarette, left it in deposits. I can see how it could get you stoned.

But that said, why oh why didn't you just roll a joint?

Absinthe has wordworm in it doesnt it? I think thats what makes it hallucinagenic. Please correct me if im wrong but if you could soak some of that in a ciggie, would effects be present?

fcuk in heaven

^^ Based upon the strength of Absinthe drinks; not likely. You could soak a ci in a wormwood extract - dissolved in alcohol or just an essence - BUT, thujone is quite toxic at higher doses so you'd want to be extremely careful.

I would certainly advise against such a practice. Anyway, even using an alcohol extract and letting it dry out, means there's no alcohol left in the cig.

phase_dancer said:
^^ Based upon the strength of Absinthe drinks; not likely. You could soak a ci in a wormwood extract - dissolved in alcohol or just an essence - BUT, thujone is quite toxic at higher doses so you'd want to be extremely careful.

Well for arguments sake lets say you brewed your own absinthe and you done it properly. If you dipped a ciggarette in some of your home brew it shouldnt absorb anywhere near the toxic level of thujone, but, will the amount soaked up make any noticable changes to your state of mind?

Absinthe no longer contains the wormwood in it, u may find a specific brand in europe somewhere that contains it but no where in australia. Also some ppl are starting to think the well known hallucinations from the original absithe were actually from lead poisoning which was from somewhere in the production process, these days it basically gets u really really drunk.

Back on topic, can't see an alcoholic ciggie being possible but maybe a alcohol flavoured ciggie, you can buy spirit essence's from home brew shops to flavour ur home brewed spirits.

Yeah the absinthe we get here is like comparing no-doz to speed, just doesnt have the same potency. A funny story i remember from the inside of a Czech pub is my bro havin one shot and bein blind in one eye for half an hour afterwards. The stuff in Aus can get you wrecked quite easily but hasn't got anywhere near the sane effects.