• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Could an American recreational drug user of meth or cocaine manage to hold down a job at a fast food restaurant franchise like Panda Chinese

Meth tends to help make skipping meals easier....

(Kinda drunk, oops)

But yeah, 28k take home is enough to live on outside NY, CO, and CA. 28k before tax? No one could actually live off that unless they forgo meals and never spend a dime on drugs or hobbies. Minimum pre-tax income to make ends meet where I live is 35k

What about low income Americans living in the highrise projects?

If I told you there's similar highrise accommodation like the projects in Australia and a single person could live a comfortable lifestyle off $16000 USD in such accommodation would you believe that?

What about low income Americans living in the highrise projects?

If I told you there's similar highrise accommodation like the projects in Australia and a single person could live a comfortable lifestyle off $16000 USD in such accommodation would you believe that?
I find that hard to believe. Australia is very draconian, I'd never wana live there. But damn, if you can live fat and happy off 16k yearly, that'd be pretty damn nice...

Australia is very draconian

Really? In what way? We have extraordinarily loose bail laws - you basically have to caught rehanded with the bloody axe to be refused bail and sentences are generally low compared to the US especially on non-violent drug crime.

Really? In what way? We have extraordinarily loose bail laws - you basically have to caught rehanded with the bloody axe to be refused bail and sentences are generally low compared to the US especially on non-violent drug crime.
Drug check-points on highways, extreme border control/inspection, no firearm rights... sounds like a police state to me. You can pop a valium or smoke a joint two weeks prior to a road trip and be arrested for being high? Fuck that noise.

Ummmm..... my rent for a 3br house on 20 acres was only $1200 a month.... cheap parts of the country 4-500 dollars a month can get you a decent house even..... so yes, 28k a year can support it....

Yeah... 28k/year is over $13/hr . First of all, most entry level restaurant workers don't make that much. If you live in a small town though you can easily live off that. Harder if you have kids , but the more kids you have the more money you get from the government though.

Rent for a 1 bedroom studio is 1100 here in rural Denver Colorado, n high quality cartel crystal is 300-500 a mexican 26 g zip

Sure. Have worked in various restaurants, managing, delivering, cooking, etc. While juggling amphetamines/coke/narcotic addictions.

Being high is what made that shit almost bearable honestly.

Judge people much?

I've worked in kitchens as a cook for many years of my life, I've also been using drugs during that time. I take better pride in sanitization then some people I worked with who are totally sober. They would drop food and whatnot and just keep it moving. Just because someone gets high it doesn't make them a dirtbag. Your post makes you come off as pretty ignorant, hope you can open your mind and learn to love everyone someday. We are all in this together after all, I dont ever put myself above others. Maybe someday you can get off your high horse and share some time on the rest of our level.

Illuminate your life Wizard <3

~Charlie

Very much agree.
You can't get hepatitis or hiv from food.

So fuck off with the drug test bs, drug users gotta work too.

I fail to see how you could possibly catch HIV from a cheeseburger - even if you fucked yourself with it. Same goes for Hep B. Hep A & C are entirely possible.........as they transmit in an different manner.

You can't. It's just fuckin prejudice.

You can be a surgeon and get hepc and they don't make you stop cutting people open.

Saying even non infected iv drug users can't make your fucking happy meal is just ignorant prejudice.

Very much agree.
You can't get hepatitis or hiv from food.

So fuck off with the drug test bs, drug users gotta work too.

You can't. It's just fuckin prejudice.

You can be a surgeon and get hepc and they don't make you stop cutting people open.

Saying even non infected iv drug users can't make your fucking happy meal is just ignorant prejudice.
I'm confused as to how IV drug user is synonymous with needle sharing. I never shared my gear

You can be a surgeon and a drug fiend too - until they find out. Drugs cut across every class and occupation - including IV drugs.

Sure. But that's not really my point.

My point is that using drug tests to exclude drug users from employment based purely on ignorance and fear, such as that you're afraid you'll somehow get hep c if a drug addict prepares or serves you your food, is wrong.

It horrible prejudice, and it's exactly the kinda bullshit that's pervasive in the system that seems specifically designed to ensure that if you wind up a drug addict, it's as hard as possible to escape from it.

Just like how if you're a criminal, the system takes away your options to do anything other than be a criminal.