• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: Cosmic Charlie | steewith2ees
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Could an American recreational drug user of meth or cocaine manage to hold down a job at a fast food restaurant franchise like Panda Chinese

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
Q : Could an American recreational drug user of meth or cocaine manage to hold down a job at a fast food restaurant franchise like Panda Chinese

A: Yeah.
I imagine the only way anyone COULD hold down a fast food job is via a drug habit of some sort. I used to be heavily into opioids when I worked in retail, otherwise I'd get pissy and curse people out.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
There are plenty of jobs that don’t require people to handle food that people buy to eat. Addicts aren’t the most responsible people, obviously, but when they take risks that jeopardize my health, I scream.:mad:

I judge because I don’t want IV meth/heroin addicts in my kitchen. I certainly don’t want to tell them how to be successful/make money, supporting unsanitary habits in my kitchen.

Maybe start an all IV meth/heroin bodega if you are looking to thrive in your addiction.

That’s bad business.
Creek
I don't call people ignorant often, but you sir, are ignorant. IV use of any drug hasn't anything to do with food being infected or any shit like that. You do know how HIV is transmitted right? Wait a minute... Are you Mike Pence? Pence you dirty dog, get off our drug forum and get back to ruining the country!