• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Could a forced opiate addiction/withdrawal be used as torture/get someone to talk

Withdrawal can get absolutely as bad as depicted minus the hallucinations. I had to cold turkey from 2-3000mgs of oxy a day, trust me it's nothing like normal withdrawals. At this point, it actually does become deadly, because your body is firing out both ends literally every few minutes for days on end and you're soaked in sweat, so it's impossible to absorb enough water quick enough to not have death from dehydration be a serious issue.
Agreed, it can get really bad depending on DOC and how much you’ve been using. Especially if you just stop cold turkey. I was skeptical of hallucinations as a symptom I’ve never known anyone to go quite that far, but a previous poster confirmed they did indeed hit that point. It sounds brutal.

That is unclear to me, I'm surprised I remember anything without that much benzo in my brain lol. Have you ever had sleep paralyses? it's scary. often comes with hallucinations. I know it has something to do with a lock put on your body during sleep so you don't act out your dreams. That lock doesn't stop when it should and then you are awake and can't move.
Yea man its some pretty scary shit

Yes Junkies rat out everyday in holding cells. This called rolling up. They grab an addict for simple possession get him to call his dealer.
Pretty sure we’ve all been there where we would do anything to get better. Especially 24 hours in.

Yes Junkies rat out everyday in holding cells. This called rolling up. They grab an addict for simple possession get him to call his dealer.
Pretty sure we’ve all been there where we would do anything to get better. Especially 24 hours in.
Sounds really unpractical. I mean sure, if you have to interrogate a junkie, I guess it's an option, but really depends if he's progressed to taking every day, otherwise this just isn't very solid. Getting a complete naive dependant sounds like LOTS of work. It's just rather dumb. Sounds like a TV idea, exploding cars from gunshots, pistols without recoil, bad guys never hitting anything, pretty much that area.

If I had to torture someone, I'd go for MDMA and then just apply pain. Heroin, to my logic, sounds stupid. Too many factors. I've experienced pain on MDMA, and it's fucking intense. I think that'll do.

Melamine maybe. Forces movement shut, increased pain.

Thats one of the reasons I love the drug trade moving online - throws a wrench in the L.E machine. You cant rat out a dealer you don't know anything about!!

Yah the cops waited for 24 hours before giving me my methadone and interrogated me in the meantime, to be honest if they had given me a paper saying I committed murder I would have signed it.

P. S I committed arson

Yah the cops waited for 24 hours before giving me my methadone and interrogated me in the meantime, to be honest if they had given me a paper saying I committed murder I would have signed it.

P. S I committed arson
That's such a bullshit tactic for cops to actually use. Put me in methadone withdrawal I'll admit to anything just dose meeeee

How can anything someone says in that condition be believed?

It's always the truth with their twist on it you just have to sign it then you go to court and the truth gets twisted a couple notches further...

Unfortunately while in opiate withdrawal you are by Dutch standards still compus mentis ie. Sane

Unfortunately while in opiate withdrawal you are by Dutch standards still compus mentis ie. Sane
Definitely seems unjust, but I can see where this is tricky territory and could be a legal loophole people exploit to manipulate the legal system in their favor and postpone court dates indefinitely, ad infinitum.

By "Dutch standards", I'm guessing this is not a metaphor for something and you meant it literally as in the laws in the Netherlands… I'd much rather take my chances with the Dutch legal system than the one in the United States where over 2.2 million people and counting are incarcerated, many of them for unspectacular drug crimes and Draconian sentencing…

Yea it's called jail. And junkies sing like canaries at the threat of bing locked up. It happens all day everyday in every city in the country. Heck they are the main source of tips and information law enforcement uses in any operation. Could be drug interdiction, a bank robbery, theft ring, a homicide, gang unit.