• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cough syrup question

Status
Not open for further replies.

narehs

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

First post on here. Swim found a bottle of cough syrup but the label has been removed by the previous owner. It is definitely prescription though but I can't identify it because it tastes nothing like any opiate cough syrup swim has had before. Most hydro/codeine syrups have a sweet taste but whatever this is is very bitter and has a brownish color to it. Could anyone please help me identify this? I'm not even sure if it is opiate based because I'm quite drunk and can't tell if I feel the opiate buzz or not. Please let me know if it is possible that this could contain hydro or codeine and also let me know if any of you have had experience with bitter tasting narcotic cough syrup.

Thanks,
Narehs.

A mystery bottle, how enticing. Yuck though, I personally don't know of any cough syrups codeine-wise or otherwise that have the taste/color you're referring to.

I wouldn't drink anymore of it, assuming you have any left... It's USUALLY best to have somewhat of an idea of what you're ingesting ;)

It could be a whole shit ton of drugs the majority non recreational. I wouldn't drink it.

Status
Not open for further replies.